+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Taerentym

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: The leaving of [CM] Taerentym

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default The leaving of [CM] Taerentym

Hey there Telarans, I tried to make this not as sappy! Sadly, I donít think there is any way to not make it sappy so here we go. I, CM Taerentym, am sadly leaving RIFT. If this is the news you came here for and donít wish to have a moment with me (if you hadnít already) feel free to skip the rest.

A lot of people had their suspicions when Zyra left, as I was working more so the back end of things it seemed like I was going to leave as well, and I wasnít that aware of all your concerns. Weíve had some very great times together, I am sorry for not being around for so long or active in my past few weeks or so, sadly my time has come to move on (within the gamigo family). I have had some amazing times working with both you and the team including Avathar and Kerilar! It was amazing to learn RIFT with you all and I donít believe this could ever be considered a goodbye, more so, a see you later from a Community Management standpoint. I will not stop playing RIFT as I still love the game deeper than anyone can still imagine and would love to stay in contact with you all however I can! Please show Elariok the same respect you all showed me and teach the way of RIFT!

My passion will forever run deep with RIFT Iíll start thanking all you, the community, for what you have done for me as well; thank you all for having your impact as you should on your favorite game, thank you for understanding that I am not a master and that I needed to be taught as well, thank you all for your understanding and patience with me as I tried to understand all of your issues accordingly, and lastly thank you for everything you all do to keep Telara free from evil and fighting along with me to keep a healthy and positive environment I have had some amazing interactions with some of you of which I will never forget. I will see you all sooner rather than later!
    -Taerentym

Thumbs up

This is awesome, see you around Tae and like always.

May the force be with you~

I don't know what to say, the water has reached which floor?

Tae, you defenitly left some bigger footsteps to fill.

If the change happened because they want your talent for other projects, because of Media&Games invest structural changes or whatever - taking talents off the game is heartbreaking.

Time for a break for us all ;P

Hierosolyma | Shas | Shaslol | Syenn | Azuren | Jeru | Katane

Oh Tae Tae we will miss you so very much as our CM. You had better stick around in discord. My heart is broken. I hope your new spot pays super better and you love it. Miss your craziness so very much as our CM

6.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #6

Don't worry guys! I'll still be around lurking the forums being active in game and on the discord! I'm not promoted either, I love staying in touch with what keeps the game ticking, I love being with the communities. Rolling stones gather no moss (although you best believe I fought for the mossy side)! I don't want anyone to take a break from the game, I don't want this game to feel like it's lesser, because it's not. I was just a face for something to help show you all the beauty of RIFT is still there and how fantastic this community can be,the best part is that it will always be there and always has been, I just wanted you all to realize that no matter the face coming through that door it doesn't take away what there is to RIFT. I would like to think that Zyra and I have brought the community further together but we also leave it partially up to you guys to help make the other Community Managers who may get put with RIFT feel as welcomed and under as well tutorage as Zyra and I did with the help of all of you! Our time was short but our impact certainly was large and that's what I wanted for all of you.

Tae, happy for you, because change is inevitable, although this seems to have come around much too quickly for our liking! You have been a great advocate for the community, and your support and enthusiasm will definitely be missed.

I'm sure you'll be wildly successful in your next position.

cheers,
    Shen
    Shenoah@Deepwood
    GM - Hello Kitty
    ~how did I end up here, again?~

Rift Disciple

Sad to see you leaving as a cm, but glad you're staying around as a player. Wishin you all the best in your new position.
    May the frogue be with you.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Was really hoping Telara's only US, CM since forever would stay on the ground with the community as it seems communication is much better. Having your overwhelming approach between the drought of communication was like a flood that was needed imo but I am unsure where that leaves this game moving forward.

That is neither here nor there it seems as these things are out of all our control, including yours. Thank you Gamigo for allowing CM's to at least let us know now they are moving on and thanks Tae.

Whatever you do, wherever you go may the road be always gentle and filled with wonder.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 03-25-2020 at 09:01 AM.

Ascendant

Tae,

Thank you for all of the effort and the vibes you tried to send out

Wishing you nothing but the best on the road you'll be travelling!

+ Reply to Thread