+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Team Changes - 1/31/2020

1.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default Team Changes - 1/31/2020

Greetings, Ascended!
    We want to give you a small update regarding the current RIFT-Team.
    Many of you probably know, Avathar has left the RIFT Team recently. We want to thank him for his passion and dedication to RIFT for several years. We are all going to miss him greatly!
    He left some parting words for you all:

Working with the RIFT community has been a truly eye-opening experience. The amount of dedication and passion that you all have for this game is truly amazing. From the raiding community, to the PvP community, to the dimension community, to the lore community, to the data mining community, each in turn blew my socks off with their creativity, passion, and dedication.
    I want to personally thank all the individuals who reported bugs, made suggestions, and helped with encounter and ability testing during my time on the team.
    May Floop watch over you all,
    Avathar

We wish Avathar best of luck in his future adventures!

This may seem like the end of the world, but we promise itís not! We also wish to announce something good as well. We rehired Michael Hansen, someone you also probably know from the old RIFT days. Let's welcome Kerilar back on the RIFT-Team! He already has worked on this game for several years and created some of the content you are currently playing. He also wanted to say some quick words:

Hello Ascended! Iíd like to (re)introduce myself! My name is Michael Hansen, known in Telara as Kerilar! Iím back on the Rift team here in Austin Texas. Iím excited to be back with you guys and gals working on Rift again. Iím going to keep this short and sweet; I have a lot of content to get busy making!

We are happy to have Michael Hansen back on our Team and are looking forward to the future.
    Please keep in mind that we are always trying to expand the team as much as possible, but not everyone wants to be in the spotlight. We have several people working in the background to make sure RIFT improves.

Please welcome Kerilar back in RIFT

Best luck to you, Avathar be safe and come back talk to us sometimes on discard.

It's good that we got some good news even if come with some bad news.
    Last edited by Zaber; 01-31-2020 at 02:00 PM.

Sad to see you go Avathar.

That being said, welcome back Kerilar! Please come join us on Discord whenever you want!
    Rift Datamining, dev chatter, news, and occasionally guides at The Ghar Station
    Chat with us at The Ghar Station Discord or visit us on twitter @TheGharStation
    Want something focused completely on Rift? Then join us over at the Heroes of Telara Discord!
    Clowd@Greybriar / Anadriel@Greybriar / Neganta@Greybriar

Talking

Let's hope Lindy has a good time whatever he does next!

For Michael

Regarding fixes and things. Please don't do *fixes in the background*. There are plently of people eager to help and provide feedback. We offered calls and open talks many times as they were common practise in the past. I hope we can get the ball roling again - together.

Having a Storm Legion original now sounds pretty f**king amazing. We are in deep sh*t but not lost.
    -> I wonder if there is a to-do list for Michael (Mage buffs are 95% done) or if he is free to improve things based on his experience?

Let's hope he gets back in shape quickly. I'm looking forward to what's comming.
    Last edited by Shas; 01-31-2020 at 01:59 PM.

Hierosolyma | Shas | Shaslol | Syenn | Azuren | Jeru | Katane

Welcome back Bruce! We will be sending you your obligitory spoon via Taetae, you shall accept your spoon gracefully.
    Youtube > https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGO...WcpRW6vGvKGOhw < Rift Lets Play and other Rift Content!

Sad to see you go Avathar! I wish you all the best in your future endeavors!

Welcome back Bruce, may you enjoy all the spoons that Maddy will bestowed upon you!

With huge sadness I say bye-bye. Hope where ever you go brings your life and family great happiness. Thank you for being a big part of our lives. Luv ya Mister

My dearest Avathar,

It's been many moons since you joined the Rift team and became our knight in shinny armor. You were with us for both the good and bad times that had befallen our community. You stuck with us on Discord as many others vanished. You stayed up late, stay in late and helped us test new stuff as much as we helped you. You will be missed and thank you for being patient with the community and answer questions whenever you were able to. Sit down, enjoy some cookies and relax. Good luck in your future endeavours and see you around!

To Kerilar - Welcome Back Bruce!

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Gamigo's Acqisition of Trion Words: Everything we know so far

Thumbs up

Life is a journey, may the foce be with you Avathar, and may the Dark Side go Floop itself. Good
    tidings to you and thank you for doing your best.

Welcome back Kerilar, may the force be with you.

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

May the tides bode you well - good luck on your next endeavor, Avathar.

And welcome back, Bruce!
    --BC

Shield of Telara

The journey to becoming a master class game balancer takes many many MANY years and Avathar was well on his way to becoming just that. Sad to see him go. All hail Avathar the Great! He truely gave us hope and allowed us to experience the old content, both in PvP and PvE, in ways we could never before. Having the ability to add content without adding content is an irreplaceable trait. Will greatly be missed. Thank you for your time, and effort! Truely, dedicated!

Literally the guilds I were in went from raiding 3 times a week to 1 time a week to 2 times a week now up to 4 times a week and even in some cases we can get 5 times a week. Although you don't see it we do. I appreciate all your effort Avathar. You are such a GOAT to alot of my guildies and you will be missed. Wish you great success in your future endeveors. Thanks you. Truely a dev a lot of us would follow for good reasons. Much respect!

Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

Oh, Bruce, my erstwhile partner in crimes...

Congratulations, you poor and glorious bastard! <3

*edit* Whoa! It let me post on my old account!
    *edit2* And just in case there is any confusion, no I am not and won't be back. Bruce will have to go this one without me...
    Last edited by Salvatrix; 02-01-2020 at 07:36 AM. Reason: Whoa!
    An Interested Observer
    #WontBeErased

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

Avathar, thank you so much for the time and work you put into Rift. Your dedication and communication were greatly appreciated, and I wish you well in your next endeavor.

Kerilar,
    Welcome back! We are happy to see you and look forward to what you bring back to the team.

- Shenoah
    Shenoah@Deepwood
    GM - Hello Kitty
    ~how did I end up here, again?~

Quote Originally Posted by Salvatrix View Post
    Bruce will have to go this one without me...
    We have Beer and Pizza ..

Hierosolyma | Shas | Shaslol | Syenn | Azuren | Jeru | Katane

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast