+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Introduction from [CM] Taerentym

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default Introduction from [CM] Taerentym

Hello my fellow Telarans!

Iím the newest Community Manager for RIFT, itís nice to finally introduce myself to all of you, and I cannot wait to meet you all myself! Iíve already began listening to you all throughout the seemingly endless chats and itís fantastic to see all the help and knowledge you all use to support one another. I would consider myself an intermediary player currently with the help of you, the player base! I am currently in the United States and Iíve played a wide variety of MMOs from turn based combat and rolling dice to real time!

I would say I have played games from around the age of 3 or so, so my knowledge of games is quite diversified FPS, MOBA, MMORPG you name it Iíve probably seen it and played it! I have played on most game systems from the Nintendo 64 up to the PS2 not including the handhelds. I helped build my first computer at the age of 9 and upgraded it until it suffered from a horrible rain accident during a move. I hope that we get to meet up in game and share the information we have in order to make us all better players and see our true potential in game! You also might see me sometimes on my other game that I help Community Manage called Aura Kingdom. I wonít be on there for lengthy periods of time but certainly long enough to be noticed!

If you have any questions or would like to talk, Iíll be here and Iíll do the best of my ability to answer what you guys have to throw at me!

I hope to see you all in game soon, until then be the best community I know you can be!
    Taerentym

Welcome

Darkageman Rogue (Zaviel)
    Colossus

Quote Originally Posted by Taerentym View Post
    If you have any questions or would like to talk, I’ll be here and I’ll do the best of my ability to answer what you guys have to throw at me!
    Hi, and welcome.

Just a single question from me:

When can we expect answers to all those questions we've asked in the past but never recieved answers to? Your colleagues have numerous times told us to ask questions, and that's fine. Problem is, no answers have been coming our way, so I am kinda doubting asking new ones, or even the same ones, will be any different...
    Last edited by Ambrodel; 10-01-2019 at 08:38 AM.

4.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #4

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    Hi, and welcome.

Just a single question from me:

When can we expect answers to all those questions we've asked in the past but never recieved answers to? Your colleagues have numerous times told us to ask questions, and that's fine. Problem is, no answers have been coming our way, so I am kinda doubting asking new ones, or even the same ones, will be any different...
    Hello! I'll try to answer as many questions as I am allowed to answer. Please understand that some things cannot be said from us. I apologize if some of your questions do go unanswered as a result of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Taerentym View Post
    Hello! I'll try to answer as many questions as I am allowed to answer
    I believe that's the problem for many players. We ask all the questions relevant to us and your higher-ups decide that it's classified as Top Secret information only suitable for members of the UN Security Council. Yeah, that's not going to work out well.

No further questions, Your Honor.

6.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #6

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    I believe that's the problem for many players. We ask all the questions relevant to us and your higher-ups decide that it's classified as Top Secret information only suitable for members of the UN Security Council. Yeah, that's not going to work out well.

No further questions, Your Honor.
    I apologize however sadly that is the way it is. I will share however much information I have to share with you guys however. I apologize for the inconvenience it may cause 😭

Telaran

All we want to know is WHEN or IF there is new content coming... it's not rocket science stuff, just a simple "we definitely have a new raid /zone in the planning but do not have a release date but it should be within 24 months (note I allowed a lengthy time..sigh)"

As you guys are constantly side stepping the question it becomoines painfully obvious there is NO content coming and youre being told to just bait and bait and bait everyone and get the remaining cash from the playerbase.

Again a simple YES or NO to new content is all we want....sadly I feel this won't come soon from you guys or your mysterious commanders

Rift Disciple

Hey guys, look. Gamigo decides to hire yet another CM. Good job Gamigo, we need at least 14 more CM's, you can do it, I believe in you

Hello Taerentym,

Let it be known that I have nothing against the CM's. My frustration and disappointment is towards Gamigo since they probably don't have a clue what they're doing.

I hope you have a great time in Rift since it's a great super casual game (raid difficulty is nonexistent anymore) and ask questions or for help if you need it (You will) Since the current expansion focuses on heavy RNG, absurd grind and Platinum sink. Boy that was very fun.

Kuick@Faeblight.

Rift Disciple

Another community manager? Are you a new hire or are you someone from the team that is now being forced into this role? Seems like every month or two we are getting a new community manager.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by andysodandy2 View Post
    All we want to know is WHEN or IF there is new content coming... it's not rocket science stuff, just a simple "we definitely have a new raid /zone in the planning but do not have a release date but it should be within 24 months (note I allowed a lengthy time..sigh)"

As you guys are constantly side stepping the question it becomoines painfully obvious there is NO content coming and youre being told to just bait and bait and bait everyone and get the remaining cash from the playerbase.

Again a simple YES or NO to new content is all we want....sadly I feel this won't come soon from you guys or your mysterious commanders

They introduced themselves, the least you could do is say hi back and then continue with your rant.. Basic human etiquette shouldn't go out the window because you're frustrated (for a legitimate reason).

Also welcome, I'm glad we have a cm that knows more about computers than Zyra. I think she's still trying to learn how to copy and paste, and be transparent.

What games did you play on ps2?
    Last edited by Mrwidoes; 10-01-2019 at 03:17 PM.
    In the wise words of my professor.. Did you read?

Welcome again. I hope you last longer than the last several CMs. I look forward to poking someone else besides Zyra when I have questions/problems. ( ͡į ͜ʖ ͡ į)

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Gamigo's Acqisition of Trion Words: Everything we know so far

I don't think they can offer a timeline now. One they don't know until the transfer to cloud is completed and stable. That is probably the priority. Then determine how much content they can work out with the current staff. And how many players are still around to invest more into the game.

We'll probably get some response once the first phase of the transfer's completed. What say you all?

Quote Originally Posted by Nuuli View Post
    We'll probably get some response once the first phase of the transfer's completed. What say you all?
    I say not going to happen. For the past year, it's been one excuse after another. The servers being physically moved is just the latest in a long line of poop thrown in our general direction.

Soulwalker

Why do they even hire more CMs? Does Zyra need help to say there's no new content?

What's Content ? LOL Lotro getting xpac Released in 2007 and Everquest, Everquest 2 as well mate. Rift needs time you know. Like maybe 3 years to see a raid maybe zone maybe even a boss ...

Darkageman Rogue (Zaviel)
    Colossus

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast