+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
Like Tree64Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Introduction from [CM] Taerentym

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Taerentym View Post
    I still believe it's a magnificent game and I'm excited to be working on it! Mostly the questions or concerns are regarding content towards the game. However our concerns as of right now is to have something stable for you guys to play on as well as us to finish our data center migration. I appreciate the patience you all (or at least most and yet still understandably if not) have about our situation as of currently with our focus being about the data center migration and server stability. Thank you for the welcome and remember RIFT will never stop being magnificent 😁
    Here's the thing with your statement, you have developers on staff being paid. If they are working on content for Rift a simple, we are working on stuff for future content of Rift would be sufficient to the community. You either can't or won't make that statement nor will anyone else. Having moved an extremely large datacenter to a cloud-based environment, I think I can understand the pains involved, that however never stopped my development teams from continuing their jobs and prepping for product updates of over 20K applications in use by my internal and external customer base.

I have a question about pvp as a non pvper. If all pvp gear was held in a locker and all roles got the same gear. Could you have it where a level 20 could mentor up with all the spells needed to play with the level higher levels. Just make every level 70?
    Basna

Also there are many roles/hybrids that just aren't able to raid. The 61 harb which use to be high dps, just doesn't cut it in raids. If you guys go to rework them, is there a way to say make a warlock or necro raid worthy? In age of conan, my necro was one of my main raiders.
    Basna

Also one thing that is discerning is the fact Rift isn't even listed on Gamingo website with all the other games. That has many thinking you guys are going to shut the door on Rift. So why isn't it on the website with the games?
    Basna

Quote Originally Posted by BigBeaver View Post
    Also one thing that is discerning is the fact Rift isn't even listed on Gamingo website with all the other games. That has many thinking you guys are going to shut the door on Rift. So why isn't it on the website with the games?
    Great question!
    Shenoah@Deepwood
    GM - Hello Kitty
    ~how did I end up here, again?~

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Omerr View Post
    I mean ofc stability is a real issue but tell your uppers, Last raid released about at least 710+ days ago and this game doesnt have proper new content like 3 years.

Just letting you know. This is serious issue.
    So you want them to release new content/raids with unstable servers?

BAHHAHAHA!! Oh I get it now, you made a JOKE! Cuz I KNOW you know already, how badly that would go over - new raid/content with unstability occurring. Or were you just hoping for something new to complain about, instead of having to rehash the same complaints 10,000 more times?

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrianna View Post
    So you want them to release new content/raids with unstable servers?

BAHHAHAHA!! Oh I get it now, you made a JOKE! Cuz I KNOW you know already, how badly that would go over - new raid/content with unstability occurring. Or were you just hoping for something new to complain about, instead of having to rehash the same complaints 10,000 more times?

Did you read what I wrote carefully. Are you an idiot or something ?

I mean ofc stability is a real issue but tell your uppers, Last raid released about at least 710+ days ago and this game doesnt have proper new content like 3 years.

Just letting you know. This is serious issue.

I linked again. I think you have some serious issues with your brain to not to understand what I mention.

We all agree stability is a real issue. But a year passed since Gamigo take Trion ofc I have right to expect to see content and such. I just dont understand what is wrong with the rift community tho. Every time one of the idiot finding me and want to logomachy.. This is pure...

Instead of criticize me, be realistic once....

Darkageman Rogue (Zaviel)
    Colossus

Plane Touched

Welcome Taerentym

Default Re::cool3:

I have a question about pvp as a non pvper. If all pvp gear was held in a locker and all roles got the same gear. Could you have it where a level 20 could mentor up with all the spells needed to play with the level higher levels. Just make every level 70?
    This is a pretty good idea that has ben done in other games like Tera, and the way it worked there was, at level 30 you would be able to join their versions of "warfronts" and everyone had the same gear (pvp gear) only the abilities were not scaled up to 70 so you still had lvl 30 skills. It worked ok but it had a few issues some are obvious like someone who has more "higher level skills" than you still had the upper hand and the classes in tera were not very well balanced either and the only time you would have fun in pvp was in speical pvp maps where you would turn into these giants babies with their own sets of skills and other players had to kill you or prevent you fron getting certain objects, this would balanced out the inadequacies of the system a little bit but at the end of the day it felt really unfair.

If they were to do something like that here in rift the same issues would not only occur but the inherent problems already existing in rift would only be highlighting the issues even further and we would end up with a terrible warfront system that only geared pvp players playing the current meta builds (w/e is OP at the moment") would farm low level players looking to have pvp on a fair fun playing field.

Also having this type of system would not allow for a proper progression path in pvp, all that gear people played hundreds of matches to get would instantly become obsolete. It would be much better if they found a way to make a proper pvp progression path from lvl 10-70 where you would have to go after armor/weapon sets for each pvp bracket and implement pvp only souls that would allow for fair play on each bracket or alternatively rework all classes and souls in the game to make pvp more fair and fun. absolutely nobody likes being the one to get the short end of the stick.
    Last edited by Lyedanpol; 10-10-2019 at 08:26 AM.

Also there are many roles/hybrids that just aren't able to raid. The 61 harb which use to be high dps, just doesn't cut it in raids. If you guys go to rework them, is there a way to say make a warlock or necro raid worthy? In age of conan, my necro was one of my main raiders.
    All dps roles being viable raid souls would be Ideal and honestly I'd love to see it one day but as it stands their plans don't include that unfortunately, though It is something they definitely could and should do in the future since everyone would be better of for it. And if all dps souls ARE viable options the information isn't disseminated since most people seem to think they're not, in which case they out to be known.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6