+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: A Wild Mobi Appears!

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default A Wild Mobi Appears!

Hey everybody,

Itís a me, Mobi, and Iím super excited to be back in action and help out with the Trion games. If you didnít already know, previously I had been at Trion Worlds for 3 years, specifically on Atlas Reactor, Defiance, and the Creator program. Last year before Trion Worlds got acquired by gamigo, I began working at a startup for a board game console (PlayTable, which is still awesome btw). I am a big fan of board games, D&D, and video games of all kinds.

Thereís lots of changes Iím getting caught up on and Iím excited for whatís to come in the future. I hear itís been a bit of a rollercoaster over the past year and just want to say we appreciate you all for playing the games we love! Keep in mind that fixing bugs and getting the servers stable are always on our mind as we look to improve upon our games. We have amazing games with a lot of history behind them, Iíll be looking for your feedback to build a better experience for everyone.

As always, I love supporting content creators, artists, and fans of our games, so feel free to share your own content or some of your favorites! Iíll be sharing your feedback with our team and looking for ways to grow our community. Iíd love to engage with players again and work with influencers, stay tuned for whatís to come!

Good luck have fun,

Mobi

Very happy to see you here again - welcome back!
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

RIFT Fan Site Operator

It will be interesting to see how you fold into the fray without as many familiar faces around you Mobi or the amount of differences that are/are not occurring since.

Good luck.

Are you specifically focusing on a particular game?

The [Blue Muzzy] Mobi!!!???
    So happy, welcome back!
    Last edited by Dizbo; 08-01-2019 at 12:19 PM.

5.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #5

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Are you specifically focusing on a particular game?
    I'll be assisting with all the former Trion games and working with our other CMs on them. Then hope to get more involved with influencers in the future!

Plane Walker

Welcome back. If you do a livestream please have Zyra do a maze. I hear shes amazing at them.
    In the wise words of my professor.. Did you read?

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

"Nobody listens to Techno...." oh wait, that's the wrong Moby

Welcome back.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Quote Originally Posted by CM Mobi View Post
    I'll be assisting with all the former Trion games and working with our other CMs on them. Then hope to get more involved with influencers in the future!
    Hopefully the need to bring in someone to focus influencers now for the future means new content is coming soon for every game as that's *all that's really missing (along with communication) to really draw any audience, as you know. It would be a waste of precious time & resources without this, don't you think?

Hopefully any thought of an influencer program also has a different approach than before, as it had major flaws.

Cheers for the responses, saw your tweet the other day and was curious when the news would follow.

*all - generically speaking. Ex-Trion games are now missing the heart and soul of those who created them especially where Rift is concerned I'm unsure how anyone will go about rebuilding trust/interest to the masses

It will be no easy fete.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 08-01-2019 at 03:38 PM.

.. I am a big fan of board games, D&D, and video games of all kinds..
    Welcome and here are some completely unrelated important questions:

What is your highest level D&D character?
    How long have you played it?
    Are Necromancers intrinsically evil?
    Are evil parties destined to implode?
    How many dice do you own?
    Is it Thursday yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Question

Bienvenue Mobi !!!!

Est ce que les serveurs ont rť-ouvert ??? Car je reste bloquť a 66 % de chargement in game !!!

Merci

11.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #11

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    Is it Thursday yet?
    Hmm I do believe it is Thursday

Plane Touched

Welcome back Mobi!

Woohoo! Good to see you again Mobi!!! Welcome back!
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

Welcome back!

You're probably going to have a very full plate in this regard to put it bluntly. There's been a severe lack of communication and transparency and it hasn't been due to a lack of trying from Gamigo's end. It would seem most of the issue rests on Trion's end and none of us (players) know who is realistically in charge of it. This should get you up to speed on the issues a bit, but keep in mind that's just one of many threads: http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...unication.html

The FAQ channel is still up on the community discord which I'm sure you've seen by now, but we have yet to hear any news as to whether or not the next round of questions will be answered. The first round was only vaguely addressed and mostly referencing stuff we've been told several times this year. http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ml#post5378225

I know you said that you'll be busy addressing all of Trion's former titles, but Rift was the flagship game and it deserves a lot more love than it has received in the last several years. We all know the current dev team assigned to it, including Avathar work their butts off to push out whatever content they can and we all appreciate and love them for it, but from our perspective (especially with communication issues) it doesn't sound like there's enough people on the project to see any meaningful progress made in regard to content updates that aren't just seasonal/CTA events. Those are great, but this game has always lived and thrived off of raid and open world content like most mmos do.

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Gamigo's Acqisition of Trion Words: Everything we know so far

Quote Originally Posted by Holyroller12 View Post
    Welcome back!

You're probably going to have a very full plate in this regard to put it bluntly. There's been a severe lack of communication and transparency and it hasn't been due to a lack of trying from Gamigo's end. It would seem most of the issue rests on Trion's end and none of us (players) know who is realistically in charge of it. This should get you up to speed on the issues a bit, but keep in mind that's just one of many threads: http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...unication.html

The FAQ channel is still up on the community discord which I'm sure you've seen by now, but we have yet to hear any news as to whether or not the next round of questions will be answered. The first round was only vaguely addressed and mostly referencing stuff we've been told several times this year. http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ml#post5378225

I know you said that you'll be busy addressing all of Trion's former titles, but Rift was the flagship game and it deserves a lot more love than it has received in the last several years. We all know the current dev team assigned to it, including Avathar work their butts off to push out whatever content they can and we all appreciate and love them for it, but from our perspective (especially with communication issues) it doesn't sound like there's enough people on the project to see any meaningful progress made in regard to content updates that aren't just seasonal/CTA events. Those are great, but this game has always lived and thrived off of raid and open world content like most mmos do.
    Welcome Mobi!

What D&D version do you play? 2/3.5/5e/Pathfinder?

Are you going to be the one handling the rumored Livestream that were going to be starting again?
    Sepelio@wolfsbane | Stabbytha@wolfsbane | Gunsho@wolfsbane | Stelatrix@wolfsbane | Sidereus@wolfsbane | Vespa@Wolfsbane

I'm an old fart. Get off my lawn! <Old Farts>@Wolfsbane

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast