+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Avathar

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Rare Event Currency Vouchers are being removed from Merchants

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default Rare Event Currency Vouchers are being removed from Merchants

The Vouchers for Summerfest Friendship Bracelets will no longer be available on merchants after 7/17. They will return for a limited time after the Summerfest event ends. The vouchers for other rare event currencies are scheduled to remain in place for about one to two more weeks and will be removed from the vendor prior to the end of Summerfest.

Default Will purchased vouchers still exist?

It makes perfect sense that these super-duper cool vouchers will eventually go away, and it makes sense to turn them off for the Summerfest Bracelets while Summerfest is active.

If I already purchased these vouchers and still have them in a bag or in my bank, will they continue to exist?

Rift Master

Since they haven't answered the question, it is safe to assume that they will indeed vanish.

4.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #4

The vouchers will just be removed from the vendor, those that exist on a character will remain there until consumed.

Soulwalker

Where do I find these Venders?

The Vendors are in Tempest Bay (inside back in lower Plaza), inside Sanctum (in the room to the left as you enter) and at Meridian (way off to the left past the crating area in front of the fancy orrery).

+ Reply to Thread