+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Battle Pass disabled - April, 17

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Post Battle Pass disabled - April, 17

Greetings, Ascended!

A bug with the update has caused a handful of accounts to be locked after they were gifted a Battle Pass, as such we will need to disable the Battle Pass feature for the meantime as our investigation regarding this issue has shown.

We are currently working on a fix. We apologize for this inconvenience, thank you for your understanding and your patience.

We will update this thread should we have more information to provide!
    Last edited by Zyra; 04-17-2019 at 10:52 AM.
    Discord: Zyra#0666

Soulwalker

Default BP Quests

i have a question, before battle pass went down id already put them on the side of my screen so i could see them, at present im still doing my daily BP quests and they are ticking off as normal. - will i get to keep the ones ive done or is that going to reset. thank you in advance

Some people are saying they can continue on the daily BP quests (getting credit for killing critters or healing 100 times, etc. even though it is disabled. I tried to do a couple of them and saw no credit/advancement at all. Not sure why they are getting credit and others aren't.
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raider for life!"

Soulwalker

ive been able to continue doing the fire footholds and fire rifts weekly's. and all of my daily's ive been able to complete. ( just not hand in obviously)

Quote Originally Posted by ElfinTwit View Post
    ive been able to continue doing the fire footholds and fire rifts weekly's. and all of my daily's ive been able to complete. ( just not hand in obviously)
    I am unable to advance any of my quests. So i guess some are lucky and some not !
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raider for life!"

Yeah I didn't log in before it was disabled I have two from yesterday on my screen still

Soulwalker

Any ETA on when the effected characters will be able to log on? I am unable to get on my main...

Unhappy Battle Pass disabled

That's really a thing, I spent 9.99 € for it. And now it does not work. Bad enough that such buggies occur and some accounts have been blocked
    Last edited by Ceserea; 04-17-2019 at 03:02 PM.

Is there an ETA yet on when BP will be fixed as well as if current progress will be saved or will everything be reset. Thanks
    Twitter & Twitch & Rift Community Creations
    Reach me in Rift Kristl@Greybriar Guild Leader of Mistakes Were Made

I hope no past or current BP progress will be affected by this!

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Yusoez View Post
    I hope no past or current BP progress will be affected by this!
    Heck, I just wanna be able to log in on my main to continue working on my eternal...

12.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #12

We're testing a fix internally, and if all goes well we hope to deploy a quick server/client update within the next couple of hours.

Once the update is complete those who are currently locked out should be able to log back in.

Sorry for the late downtime, normally we would hold until early AM the next day, but we want to make sure those affected can get back ASAP.

Thanks!

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Archonix View Post
    We're testing a fix internally, and if all goes well we hope to deploy a quick server/client update within the next couple of hours.

Once the update is complete those who are currently locked out should be able to log back in.

Sorry for the late downtime, normally we would hold until early AM the next day, but we want to make sure those affected can get back ASAP.

Thanks!
    Thank you for the update. It's appreciated, and so is the extra hours I'm sure you all are putting in for this. Thanks!

14.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #14

Patch checks out, setting up deploys soon(tm).

Ignore /10char
    Last edited by Refuge; 04-18-2019 at 03:19 AM.
    Fwob - Zaviel

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast