+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: What is on the horizon

1.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default What is on the horizon

Have you been feeling lately that unquenchable thirst to save Telara from Hellbugs? Race a budgie? Join a Mech Parade? Or perhaps add some sparkle to your life? Well thirst no more! Back for popular demand, your favorite CTAs return!

In the coming weeks you can look forward to the Hellbugs, Mechs, Unicorns and Budgies to swarm the Telaran plains. Log in for the Mechweek (26th of April – 28th of April and 7th of June – 9th of June), Budgies (10th of May – 12th of May), Hellbugs (24th of May – 26th of May), Unicornalia (21st of June – 23rd of June)! (Should the dates change, we will update this post.)

Stay tuned for more news on what is coming.
    Last edited by Liluri; 04-10-2019 at 03:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Liluri View Post
    Log in for the Mechweek (26th of April 28th of April and 7th of June 9th of June), Budgies (10th of May 12th of May), Hellbugs (24th of May 26th of May), Unicornalia (21st of June 23rd of June)!
    We had Hellbugs in August 2018. Hellbugs in September 2018. Mechs in September 2018. Mechs in January. Bugs in February. Mechs in March.

Now you want to have Mechs TWICE and another round of Bugs? How about more Budgies and Unicorns instead of the ones we've had so so many times the past year?

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    We had Hellbugs in August 2018. Hellbugs in September 2018. Mechs in September 2018. Mechs in January. Bugs in February. Mechs in March.

Now you want to have Mechs TWICE and another round of Bugs? How about more Budgies and Unicorns instead of the ones we've had so so many times the past year?
    Damn peeps will complain about anything!

Clear plans for future events, dates laid out for the next few months including 2 'new' events finally making the rotation.. THANK YOU!!!

Sword of Telara

I have no inside knowledge so this is just my take on things. Trion had already completed the Hellbug and Mech CTA events before Gamigo's take over. The other events were being upgraded from their Promo event versions to CTAs. It is most likely that Gamigo is currently working to finish off the Budgie and Unicorn CTAs so until that is done they are running the two currently working events. They are hoping to have the Budgie event ready for May and the Unicorns ready for June. The other two events are just padding out the time in between these launch dates.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhipf View Post
    I have no inside knowledge so this is just my take on things. Trion had already completed the Hellbug and Mech CTA events before Gamigo's take over. The other events were being upgraded from their Promo event versions to CTAs. It is most likely that Gamigo is currently working to finish off the Budgie and Unicorn CTAs so until that is done they are running the two currently working events. They are hoping to have the Budgie event ready for May and the Unicorns ready for June. The other two events are just padding out the time in between these launch dates.
    Most likely although from what I know, both the budgie and unicorn were already almost completed before the acquisition anyway so it could just be to extend the events in a way to just keep people busy in the meantime. There's also a lot of people potentially coming over from Prime that may play again and haven't seen any of the events so it's a good opportunity for them.

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Gamigo's Acqisition of Trion Words: Everything we know so far

Quote Originally Posted by Holyroller12 View Post
    There's also a lot of people potentially coming over from Prime that may play again and haven't seen any of the events so it's a good opportunity for them.
    In that case it would be better to run the events in a set rotation, like 1-2-3-4-1-2-3-4 instead of 1-2-3-1-4.
    Last edited by Ambrodel; 04-10-2019 at 10:13 AM.

Sword of Telara

^^^
    That is why I think it is to give them time to complete the other two CTAs.

Run Mech while Budgies is finalized. Then run Helbugs and Mechs again while Unicorns are finalized.

Once they are all ready to go they can run a 1,2,3,4 cycle (and add in the lifter events at some point).

When I saw the title of this thread I got my hopes up. "Could it be? Could new content be coming?" I thought. But just more events we've all seen before. Don't get me wrong though, I am looking forward to them but a little part of me was a tiny bit disappointed
    Last edited by Honoun; 04-10-2019 at 02:50 PM. Reason: A U was removed from my keyboard

Active Dimensions - Mupi's Home

happy to see the return of the budgie and unicorn ones!

..on the birth of a search, white trash my native son..

Quote Originally Posted by Honoun View Post
    When I saw the title of this thread I got my hopes up. "Could it be? Could new content be coming?" I thought. But just more events we've all seen before. Don't get me wrong though, I am looking forward to them but a little part of me was a tiny bit disappointed
    I was hoping they were going to announce something higher up the food chain than EoA, when I read this a small part of me died inside hehe

I will admit they buy time to get things done slightly better than Trion ever did by making common tasks take 4 times longer than neccessary

Not sure if this is the best spot to post this, however is there anyway at all you guys can add in some minions to rewards? I am not sure if anyone has completed the achieve for 250 minions, but some people are close and there have been no minions added to anything for a very, very long time.

Would be nice to add in 5-6 or so new minions people WILL buy them for CREDITS too ! lol

Hopefully you will. thx
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raider for life!"

Champion

sounds fun. but being max level theres only so much one can do. gear farming is pointless. pvp is fun but hasn't had anything worth fighting for in a long time. UNLESS.... i can trade all my pvp currency/ planarite etc for some mounts THAT would be amazing. ( so earn the mounts you like regardless of what you do in the game) ? yes? no?

Quote Originally Posted by Onebutton View Post
    Not sure if this is the best spot to post this, however is there anyway at all you guys can add in some minions to rewards? I am not sure if anyone has completed the achieve for 250 minions, but some people are close and there have been no minions added to anything for a very, very long time.

Would be nice to add in 5-6 or so new minions people WILL buy them for CREDITS too ! lol

Hopefully you will. thx
    there are 250 collectible minions or more besides the special event one for the Razor as I have seen it completed, its just that some are locked behind raid achievements and some are so rare in the XM ZE that people have been asking 15k for them despite lacking any potential reward equal to that amount from the achievement or missions related to them

So glad to see ya'll working on stuff, & bringing things back. Thanks so much!!

NEW DISCOVERIES (9/2015) on Greybriar by Elleeander

Shadowlander

How about no.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast