+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Battle Pass Season 1 - Dropped it like it's hot

Soulwalker

Default Looking forward to it

Looking forward to the new Battle Pass
    Think its a great idea to make som cosmetic-related things that cost money, but at the same time provide stuff to do Lets hope it inspires people to send some extra money your way so we can get even more good content.

The foothold quest wording is unclear. It should say: Destroy 25 Fire Footholds THAT GRANT EXPERIENCE.
    Also, carnival dailies are giving credit for Hammernell IAs.
    Last edited by Thiara; 04-11-2019 at 01:03 PM.

100 kills in Library in a day, 1000 pvp kills in a week holy crap these suck!!

on top of that kill crucia at the end of TF for exp thats a crappy run

Soulwalker

Question Cosmetics soulbound? And not claimable on other chars?

Should the cosmetics be soulbound or BoA?
    I need them on my other characters but I can't claim the rewards.
    What's the deal? I'm confused

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by simpa1988 View Post
    Ι don't get why people are so mad about Battle Pass
    I know real content like a new zone or raid would be the best, but this battle pass is a nice idea to give you something to chase for a specific amount of time. I prefer this from nothing.
    Also the new items are cool looking. Just next time add some pets and minions. Not so many useless potions
    Maybe they wish real content instead of something to chase for a specific amount of time (and cash), till the next thing to chase for a specific amount of time (and cash), till the next thing to chase.........

It reminds me of furniture.
    No one would tell you the whole delivery time. If a customer has already waited 6 weeks, another 2-3 weeks are not so long.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantomsiege View Post
    Should the cosmetics be soulbound or BoA?
    I need them on my other characters but I can't claim the rewards.
    What's the deal? I'm confused
    These cosmetics feel like the Artifact Eyes and Philosopher's Crown. You gotta put in effort to acquire the fancy thing, but it's only good for 1 character. In this case, it's a teeny bit better because we can chose which character gets it more easily.

Rift Disciple

What's with all the PVP? It's like Rift is now PVP only...

Weekly 1 - Win 5 matches of The Black Garden
    Weekly 2 - Win 5 matches of The Codex
    Weekly 3 - Win 5 matches of Library of the Runemasters

Daily 1 - Rune vesseles in library
    Daily 2 - power cores in karthan ridge
    Daily 3 - kill players

What??

I like the pvp quests. I also hope that it brings more low lvl pvp to the game instead of just at lvl 70.
    "I've had so many names, old names that only the wind and trees can pronounce" - Pan's Labyrinth

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by MissGreen View Post
    I like the pvp quests. I also hope that it brings more low lvl pvp to the game instead of just at lvl 70.
    Great, how about I get you weeklies where you have to kill raid bosses or weeklies that are around killing bunch of footholds or oh, how about heal 10 000 times, harvest 10 000 times and craft 10 000 times. Kinda booring, or what?

It's ********. I know ****s random, but how about 1 of each activity type, not all 3.

Soulwalker

Default Necessary diligence?

Hello, I would like to know how long we have to go through the 30 levels.

Soulwalker

Default Where do you purchase items?

I have not yet purchased this addition. I have however accumulated 10k in event points. Is this 10k cap there because I haven't paid the 9.99 cost. Do the points grow above 10k?. I noticed that an artifact was offered as a reward which I took but there was no point cost. Do these rewards just pop up as say the burning artifact quest is completed? I have not requested the points from the artifact quest because I need to know what is up with the points. Any input would be appreciated Thank you Dadruss

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dadrhus View Post
    I have not yet purchased this addition. I have however accumulated 10k in event points. Is this 10k cap there because I haven't paid the 9.99 cost. Do the points grow above 10k?

Every item on the top part of Rewards windows you will get for free, bottom left you get for paying the /$9.99 and bottom right you get for being Patron, yes you should be able to keep going past the 10k points and gain levels playing for free, note Patrons also get an extra 2 dailies.

Quote Originally Posted by Dadrhus View Post
    I have not yet purchased this addition. I have however accumulated 10k in event points. Is this 10k cap there because I haven't paid the 9.99 cost. Do the points grow above 10k?. I noticed that an artifact was offered as a reward which I took but there was no point cost. Do these rewards just pop up as say the burning artifact quest is completed? I have not requested the points from the artifact quest because I need to know what is up with the points. Any input would be appreciated Thank you Dadruss
    You need to click the little loot bag on the quest when it is completed. This will then award you the Battle Pass XP, you wills ee your XP bar go up or go to the next level, once you finish each level you can claim the rewards from that level.

you can find a guide here
    cadrift.net battle pass guide

Shadowlander

Can you please remove pvp from the quests? Or give people non-pvp alternative?
    PvP is broken for ages. People refuse to participate because it's broken. They get angry if they are forced to participate.

Quote Originally Posted by AlienF View Post
    Can you please remove pvp from the quests? Or give people non-pvp alternative?
    PvP is broken for ages. People refuse to participate because it's broken. They get angry if they are forced to participate.
    no one is 'forced'
    if you want to pvp then pvp.
    if you dont, you can still earn enough PBXP to make it to level 30
    it will just take longer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast