+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Challengere
  • 1 Post By Ambrodel
  • 1 Post By Zyra
  • 1 Post By Isp

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Wednesday hangout

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default Wednesday hangout

Greetings Ascended

Join our CMs Liluri and Zyra at 7:30CEST / 22:30PDT this Wednesday 3rd of April for a hangout. Meet them at Tempest Bay by the portal on Plaza Aurentine. Donít worry if you canít make it. There will be plenty of other opportunities.

L & Z

Which region?

And why so early in the day for EU? 7.30 in the morning, most people are either getting ready for or already on their way to work or school.
    Last edited by Ambrodel; 04-01-2019 at 09:33 AM.

3.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #3

Hey there! We decided that this time we will be on NA - Deepwood. See you there (or see you next time)!

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Liluri View Post
    Hey there! We decided that this time we will be on NA - Deepwood. See you there (or see you next time)!
    so wait you are having a meet n greet on NA at 2230PST which is 0130EST and actually think players will be there?

all of a sudden all the decisions that have been made under the premise that Gamigo made you make them seems less likely in light of a decision like this
    Last edited by Challengere; 04-02-2019 at 11:48 AM.

Sounds fun but i'm not getting up in the middle of the night when I work the next morning to shamble you. As fun as that might be lol.
    Last edited by Skiye; 04-02-2019 at 01:05 PM.
    Sepelio@wolfsbane | Stabbytha@wolfsbane | Gunsho@wolfsbane | Stelatrix@wolfsbane | Sidereus@wolfsbane | Skye@Vigil

I'm an old fart. Get off my lawn! <Old Farts>@Wolfsbane

Default Mutable Times

I am going to try to make the meet up. I'm on US Pacific time (same as server time) so it's not toooooo late. I got the impression from the announcement that this meet up is Wed 4/3. This time it will be at 7:30CEST (22:30 server time). This time it's on the NA Shards. This time they'll be in Tempest Bay on Deepwood.

All of that suggests that future meet-ups could be on different days, different times and different shards. I also got the impression that there will be more of these. I'm all for it.

Quote Originally Posted by SonoMoenia View Post
    All of that suggests that future meet-ups could be on different days, different times and different shards. I also got the impression that there will be more of these. I'm all for it.
    I like the idea too. But the timing just seems odd. It's late at night for the US people. Sure, it's early morning in EU, so they can clock in at the office, get some coffe and then log into the servers and have fun. But it doesn't seem like a good idea to do it that late US time on a regular weekday. Most people will be sleeping.

But then again.... For a first round, if they have no clue what they're going to be doing other than talk and wants to figure out the best way to go about it, then it's easier to do it with 5 people standing around rather than 500.

General of Telara

Be aware they specified the dates on FB, it's wednesday for EU, the pdt time is still tuesday :-)
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

Default Europeans live in the FUTURE!

Maegwynn..

Thanks for that heads up. So basically, the meet up is in about 1.5 hrs. This makes perfect sense once you pointed it out. I can't wait to hang out w/ Devs who are in the FUTURE!

10.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #10

Quote Originally Posted by Challengere View Post
    so wait you are having a meet n greet on NA at 2230PST which is 0130EST and actually think players will be there?

all of a sudden all the decisions that have been made under the premise that Gamigo made you make them seems less likely in light of a decision like this
    Quote Originally Posted by Liluri
    Donít worry if you canít make it. There will be plenty of other opportunities.
    Also no need for this passive aggressive vibe
    Discord: Zyra#0666

Isp
    General of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Liluri View Post
    Join our CMs Liluri and Zyra at 7:30CEST / 22:30PDT this Wednesday 3rd of April for a hangout.
    When times in different timezones belong to different dates you cannot specify 2 times but single date.
    It should be:

7:30CEST 3rd of April / 22:30PDT 2nd of April or
    7:30CEST 4th of April / 22:30PDT 3rd of April

currently it is not clear which of above you meant.
    Last edited by Isp; 04-03-2019 at 02:18 AM.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

+ Reply to Thread