+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By Zyra
  • 1 Post By Ambrodel

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Carnival of the Ascended Arrives March 21st!

1.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Post Carnival of the Ascended Arrives March 21st!

Greetings, Ascended!

RIFT is fast approaching double digits with our 8th anniversary happening this year! Jump into Carnival of the Ascended 2019 to celebrate the occasion with us!

Carnival celebrations are estimated to take place in Tempest Bay for players on Live servers from March 21st (after the update) to April 11th at 3:30pm Server Time.

Available for event currency will be:
    • The Red Flames Racing Snail mount
    • The Ornate Red Tuskar mount
    • A new Raid Tier Earring for lvl 70s

This year you’ll also be able to pick up this gorgeous new Masked Carnival Budgie mount! Purchase this festive fowl for Credits and it is unlocked for every character on your account.

In addition to this, the White Striped Racing Snail and Ornate Red Tuskar mounts will be joining the carnival festivities. Finally, the White Shelled Racing Snail will be available as part of a featured bonus pack.

We’ll see you in Telara for Carnival 2019!

Keep an eye on this thread for possible updates or changes.
    Last edited by Archonix; 03-20-2019 at 04:55 PM. Reason: Update

RIFT Fan Site Operator

That birbs having a crazy hair day Curious if there is a matching mask for wardrobe, that would be awesome!

Props to those who love budgies but i just threw up in my mouth lol, thank you for making the new bonus pack a snail or anything else really

Telaran

What is the point of making the Twisted Carousel Ram a non-amphibic mount only to create another one (more ugly though) that can be obtained with dublons? Why not make both amphibic and let us have a choice? Dunno whether you know (I doubt Trion knew), but customers *like* to have a choice.
    Some have a lifetime, and some just a day. Love is a thing you can't measure that way.

Color me crazy, but didn't there used to be more things in the dimension section of the carnival?
    Faeblight Dimensions by Leto - Stare Into the Universe (under renovation). An Icy Reception (closed for move). Wrecked Oasis. Early Mornings and Rainbows. Run for your life (Maze). One Thousand Springs

Disappointed with the event
    I mean the new mounts are nice , but there is nothing else new.
    No new pet, masks, cape or dimension items.
    Maybe you add more next week ?

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Liluri View Post
    Quick note on Fae Yule.
    Regarding the lack of new content. We wish we could have done a larger update this year. We'll try to make up for it with our next event for the 8th anniversary. Stay tuned.
    So, it's safe to assume that you tried but couldn't?

Soulwalker

Default Where is the White Shelled Racing Snail?

Quote Originally Posted by Zyra View Post
    Greetings, Ascended!

RIFT is fast approaching double digits with our 8th anniversary happening this year! Jump into Carnival of the Ascended 2019 to celebrate the occasion with us!

Carnival celebrations are estimated to take place in Tempest Bay for players on Live servers from March 21st (after the update) to April 11th at 3:30pm Server Time.

Available for event currency will be:
    • The Red Flames Racing Snail mount
    • The Ornate Red Tuskar mount
    • A new Raid Tier Earring for lvl 70s

This year you’ll also be able to pick up this gorgeous new Masked Carnival Budgie mount! Purchase this festive fowl for Credits and it is unlocked for every character on your account.

In addition to this, the White Striped Racing Snail and Ornate Red Tuskar mounts will be joining the carnival festivities. Finally, the White Shelled Racing Snail will be available as part of a featured bonus pack.

We’ll see you in Telara for Carnival 2019!

Keep an eye on this thread for possible updates or changes.
    I'm not seeing the White Shelled Racing Snail Bonus Pack in the store, where is it? I saw someone running around with one in Meridian today.

It's a bonus on the $100 credit pack on the Credits page.

RIFT Fan Site Operator Tamarama's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zemia View Post
    Color me crazy, but didn't there used to be more things in the dimension section of the carnival?
    Yep, last year many (if not all) of the items from the kits could be bought separately. The items available now are what it was like from two years ago and earlier.

Better Homes and Dimensions - A blog just for Dimensions.

Soulwalker

Angry dim stuff??

Where's all the dim stuff? If you couldn't update, why not just leave last year's stuff there for us dim-builders? We can DEFINITELY USE the dim items. Previous years' dim items for world events are usually always available, why not this time?
    I look forward to world events specifically for the dim stuff. Otherwise... meh
    I know I'm not alone in this.
    Victoryus & Triquee
    Greybriar Shard

Quote Originally Posted by Victoryus View Post
    Where's all the dim stuff? If you couldn't update, why not just leave last year's stuff there for us dim-builders? We can DEFINITELY USE the dim items. Previous years' dim items for world events are usually always available, why not this time?
    I look forward to world events specifically for the dim stuff. Otherwise... meh
    I know I'm not alone in this.
    Try ticking all five callings, most of the stuff isn't showing up otherwise.

Default Event ended at 12:00am ST instead of 3:30pm ST

Quote Originally Posted by Zyra View Post
    Hello! Zyra's posts said that the event ended at 3:30pm server time on 4/11. However at 12:00am server time on 4/11 the event ended.

The quest "Constructing an Army" was automatically removed from my book. The "world/promo event" carnival notification and the event games/npcs disappeared.

I thought we had 15 1/2 more hours for the event.
    Last edited by Cutie; 04-10-2019 at 11:24 PM.

Maybe I shouldn't post this I am not a prime player but i'll post it

Carnival

Carnival has been extended by one week. Carnival will now end at 15:30 server time on April 18th.
    An additional "Past Its Prime Bonus Pack" can be claimed from the RIFT Store for logging in between 12am Friday April 12th and 11:59pm April 18th (local server time)

I Am and always will be a Murphy's Child....

+ Reply to Thread