+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Regarding your tickets

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Post Regarding your tickets

Greetings Ascended,

We are aware of the disappointment and inconvenience the, at times severe, delays in ticket resolution had caused you.

Consequently, to catch up with the impact of the transition, we have decided to join forces with the CS for the next month to assist them in working through your issues.

Kind regards,
    Zyra
    Discord: Zyra#0666

Out of curiosity, if we're even allowed to know, what's the reason behind the major delays in transitioning the Trion systems over to Gamigo? This was taken from the Defiance forums almost 3 months ago:

Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Also, to address The One's concerns...We are still in a transition period between Trion/Gamigo. We have to give the Gamigo CS team time to get up to speed on not only the games that were in Trion's stable, but also all the tools used to fix accounts, grant items, etc. this just takes time and is not something we want rushed. We want support done the right way, of course. That being said, I have discussed issues with the head of Gamigo CS and we will be doing everything we can to make missing Ark Keys top priority once they get rolling.
    I don't pretend to know or even imagine how complex it is, but I would think with peoples real money involved and in some cases stuck in the system, that this would be one of the top priorities for Gamigo so that people can start getting resolutions to their problems from top to bottom. Are there just not enough people to help train the Gamigo CS side of things or are there simply not enough people to fill those roles? If you're going to ask people to be extra patient then it's good to be transparent with what's happening which is something Trion had strayed away from over the years. Either way I appreciate and thank you for the communication.
    Last edited by Holyroller12; 02-07-2019 at 02:13 AM.

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Gamigo's Acqisition of Trion Words: Everything we know so far

3.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #3

It was an issue of hiring and training new staff. There weren't enough people at one point but now there are but in the meantime the number of tickets kept increasing and so, that is why we will temporarily help them out.

Thank you for answering

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Gamigo's Acqisition of Trion Words: Everything we know so far

Soulwalker

I've had a ticket open since 12/13 that's gotten no response

My ticket number is 1170504.

Please resolve it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyra View Post
    Greetings Ascended,

We are aware of the disappointment and inconvenience the, at times severe, delays in ticket resolution had caused you.

Consequently, to catch up with the impact of the transition, we have decided to join forces with the CS for the next month to assist them in working through your issues.

Kind regards,
    Zyra

I have been waiting since the end of October for a response regarding a store purchase problem on my Patron account. I did not resubmit my ticket when you asked us to please just be patient and not resubmit our outstanding tickets.

I wish to share the response I just received from Customer Service :

Please let us know if you are still experiencing the same issue and if so, please submit a new ticket with up to date details on it. In attempt to improve the customer support, we will be closing older tickets, so that we may endeavor to deal with active game issues as quickly and efficiently as we can.

Wow! Just wow. How does closing my ticket without addressing the issue improve customer support? What exactly are the perks again for being a Patron?

totally disgusted

-Squirrel

8.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #8

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel Nutkin View Post
    I have been waiting since the end of October for a response regarding a store purchase problem on my Patron account. I did not resubmit my ticket when you asked us to please just be patient and not resubmit our outstanding tickets.

I wish to share the response I just received from Customer Service :

Please let us know if you are still experiencing the same issue and if so, please submit a new ticket with up to date details on it. In attempt to improve the customer support, we will be closing older tickets, so that we may endeavor to deal with active game issues as quickly and efficiently as we can.

Wow! Just wow. How does closing my ticket without addressing the issue improve customer support? What exactly are the perks again for being a Patron?

totally disgusted

-Squirrel
    Hello,

Since there are a lot of tickets in the backlog, the CS is checking this way if some issues still persist. I do understand the frustration that comes with that measure, but opening a new ticket would now probably result in a faster reply.

Telaran

I do understand the frustration that comes with that measure, but opening a new ticket would now probably result in a faster reply.
    Please tell your boss, the boss above that and the bosses at the very top of the foodchain, that this is a really good way to scare off even more customers. It is very very veeeeery counterintuitive to open multiple tickets on the same topic when CS of just about any game out there advices you to NOT do that.

What's the cutoff date? Tickets made before which date should be re-made? Tickets after, are they safe to remain open? Is it starting today? Last week? January 1st? As always, please provide INFORMATION to your customer base so they know what the heck is going on. And please do it up front instead of waiting for someone like me to ask the questions.
    Last edited by Ambrodel; 02-09-2019 at 10:44 AM.

Telaran

Hello,

Since there are a lot of tickets in the backlog, the CS is checking this way if some issues still persist. I do understand the frustration that comes with that measure, but opening a new ticket would now probably result in a faster reply.
    Many of us have been waiting for 3 months or more. Several have been double-charged for purchases or have not received their purchased bundles/associated rewards at all. Several non-English players have purchased bundles with incorrect content descriptions because someone forgot to translate the correct information and instead copy and pasted descriptions of existing bundles.

'Frustration' does not even begin to cover it. Gamigo is required by CC merchant agreements to provide timely support and resolution for transaction issues. Either do that or allow for no-penalty chargebacks for purchases made between October and February so that people have some recourse that does not involve another delay or put their account in danger of being banned.

I honestly gave up. Back when Gamigo bought Trion I had just recently made a purchase that hadnít given me the full amount of patron time. I got asked to be patient and the ticket got closed. Sub ran out and I never looked back. :/
    Hold fast and we will watch the flames burn auburn on the mountain side

A friend gifted me the Mystic Archer soul before Trion was sold and it was bugged, an error occurs when i try to consume the item and it gets mailed back to me. Do you think it would be fast/easy to sort this out? if it'll take months I won't bother trying, just curious to know, thanks.
    Xarhuli@Greybriar

Xly
    Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Perisemiotics View Post
    A friend gifted me the Mystic Archer soul before Trion was sold and it was bugged, an error occurs when i try to consume the item and it gets mailed back to me. Do you think it would be fast/easy to sort this out? if it'll take months I won't bother trying, just curious to know, thanks.
    That sounds like Mystic Archer would be active for you, because that's what happens when you try to consume when you already have it.

Hello,

Please clarify this, Zyra. Does this mean that those of us who submitted a ticket and HAVE NOT had our issue resolved are suppose to post here, in this thread, what our issue was and it will now be resolved?

I have no interest in opening a new ticket that will cause my existing UNRESOLVED issue ticket to be marked as resolved only to have the new ticket ignored like it seems my existing one has been.

Scroll up. I posted my existing ticket number 1170504 in this thread. I have replied to the one and only response I got BACK IN DECEMBER asking for an update and resolution just a couple of days ago and still NO RESPONSE.

If Trion/ Gamigo doesn't like ALL THE NEGATIVITY that it is receiving then Trion/ Gamigo NEEDS to stop engaging in behavior/ activity that fosters it. Although I admit that after 7 years it'll be difficult to change now.

15.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #15

Hello,

no, not in this thread. Also, I can't speak for every ticket being closed for faster clearance of the backlog - I just do know that some tickets are handled this way.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast