+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Regarding your tickets

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

Looking at the ticket ID's that I have in the system currently, one on Dec 31 2018, and another on Feb 9 2019, there is a ticket ID difference of 26542 between the two. Which is, if true, a lot of tickets to get taken care of for all of Trion's game titles.

I am going to assume the ticket count as of today still remains right around 26,000 waiting to be answered.
    --BC

Quote Originally Posted by Xly View Post
    That sounds like Mystic Archer would be active for you, because that's what happens when you try to consume when you already have it.
    nah .
    Xarhuli@Greybriar

Telaran

Default ...kidding...

So finally after month i got some reply to my ticket (which still is an unsolved money issue):

Your request (1164642) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Maya (Trion Worlds)

11. Feb., 06:07 CST

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

We appreciate your patience during this long wait and apologise for any inconvenience it may have caused you.

Please let us know if you are still experiencing the same issue and if so, please update it.

Thank you for your understanding, and if you should have any further questions or concerns, please donít hesitate to let us know.

Your Gamigo US Inc. Support Team

I answered instantly but since then...silence again...but what bothers me much more is the fact that my ticket obviously has not been read by the CS...otherwise they would know, that it has not been solved.

It really sucks

It's almost as if firing a bunch of people when you took over was a bad idea...

Telaran

Default Fire Fire Everywhere in Bastion of Steel

Please fix the Fire Fire Everywhere achieve in Bastion of Steel it is not awarding properly when people complete it. I put in a ticket about it. We will even do it again and stream it for you if needed but i have several people who only need that last achieve and since it isn't awarding properly we can not get our Commendations of Steel achieve.
    Major Constipator the bad dream
    Primaelfear
    feardonkey and others

Champion

what we have here is.... failure.... to communicate.

7.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #22

Quote Originally Posted by fearhi View Post
    Please fix the Fire Fire Everywhere achieve in Bastion of Steel it is not awarding properly when people complete it. I put in a ticket about it. We will even do it again and stream it for you if needed but i have several people who only need that last achieve and since it isn't awarding properly we can not get our Commendations of Steel achieve.
    Hello, this has been passed on already.
    Discord: Zyra#0666

BMX
    Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by sofeorus View Post
    what we have here is.... refusal.... to communicate.
    There, fixed!
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Baelger View Post
    So finally after month i got some reply to my ticket (which still is an unsolved money issue):

Your request (1164642) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Maya (Trion Worlds)

11. Feb., 06:07 CST

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

We appreciate your patience during this long wait and apologise for any inconvenience it may have caused you.

Please let us know if you are still experiencing the same issue and if so, please update it.

Thank you for your understanding, and if you should have any further questions or concerns, please donít hesitate to let us know.

Your Gamigo US Inc. Support Team

I answered instantly but since then...silence again...but what bothers me much more is the fact that my ticket obviously has not been read by the CS...otherwise they would know, that it has not been solved.

It really sucks
    Same lol /10chars
    Hold fast and we will watch the flames burn auburn on the mountain side

Rift Disciple

Got response to my Nov ticket

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us regarding RIFT.

Unfortunately we are a bit late with our response and cannot indentify anymore, what items exactly you destroyed. Please think again about the item names. We might be able to restore one or another notoriety boost for you as a compensation.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support and for playing RIFT.

EDIT: Too bad I left like a month ago.
    Last edited by Ieatacid; 02-19-2019 at 02:42 AM.

Rift Master

I had two tickets that got resolved recently, one was for a broken MoM achievement from 13 December, the other one was from 5 February for updating my account info. Full disclosure: I have two silver tier loyalty accounts and I have no idea if that has anything to do with the speed of the service I have received.

Default Dont know where else to put this

Sorry I don't know where else to put this, it wont let me make a new thread anywhere...I have 2 tickets Open, one for Rift and a much older one for ArcheAge...Ive gotten 2 responses, both of which said the exact same thing
    "Hello,

Thank you for contacting us regarding RIFT.

My apologies for the frustration this situation has caused you. Left over data from previous patches or other cached data can cause issues. This can be resolved by deleting the cache for your Steam install. I believe this may alleviate your issue.

Please close your game and Steam completely
    Navigate to the Steam Install Location (Example: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\commonRIFT)
    Delete the Cache & Logs Folder, then delete the file GlyphClient.cfg and GlyphClient.cfg.lock if it is there.
    Restart Steam and attempt to launch RIFT
    If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support and for playing RIFT.
    Your reference number for this ticket is 1191405."

...This didnt work, I replied and said as much, and i got the exact same reply (word for word) back after several weeks....yea it didnt work the first time, clearly no one actually read my response and now i have to wait likely weeks again for a hopefully different response...I understand your CS is crazy busy, but i cant even launch glyph to try and troubleshoot...glyph wont launch through Steam, or by itself if i just download it separately, uninstalling and reinstalling the game does not work....trying the "BetaOptIn=true" in the cfg file doesn't work, running as Admin doesn't work, I have fully tried everything in the general glyph troubleshooting guide a dozen times.
    There's nothing wrong with my PC, its plenty strong, hasn't had any recent hardware or software changes, Rift was working just fine up until the beginning of this year, all other games NOT from Trion worlds work just fine as does every other program on my PC, all Nvidia drivers are up to date as is my copy of Windows 10 Pro.

PLEASE, if ANYONE has ANY possible things i can try to make Glyph launch let me know, here, or PM i don't care i just want to try something...anything...if this post needs to be moved thats fine.

Side Note: Task manager will show Glyph in the tray if i click it or Rift...it just doesn't do anything, and sometimes it will show glyph or the glyph crash handler as "suspended"...Also can there maybe be a dedicated thread to troubleshooting this kind of stuff so maybe a bunch of us can get our issues resolved without waiting weeks or months for CS....might also take some load of those poor folks.
    Last edited by ReaperJohnnyC; 02-19-2019 at 08:04 PM.

Soulwalker

Default Still waiting

A friend and I decided to come back to the game. Couldn't get my password to work. Went through the procedure to get password reset but was not received emails to reset it. I Tested setting up a new account to to see if I had the correct email address and was informed there was an account tied to that email. After confirming this I went through the procedure to get the account "back". I received a prompt response that they received the request. The next day another email asking for more information to "recover" the account. I sent all the requested information in. Two days later I received an email apologizing for the delay. This was 9 days ago. As I monitored the situation daily suddenly I could no longer access anything Trion relayed. After doing some digging it appears my IP has been blocked. I sent in the request to get this changed and have received prompt response to "correct" this. Time will tell.... Makes it hard to come back to a game with all these hurtles.

Rift Disciple

My original ticket went in on 20.11.2018.I now have seven "Trion" emails regarding this and no attempt has been made to resolve my issue.

When my account was sold off like an unwanted pair of shoes, why wasn't I sent an email to inform me of this? I am a patron and emails are cheap and easy enough. That would have been a basic courtesy.

I totally resent my ticket being torn up just because you were overwhelmed with work and hadn't had the forethought to equip yourselves adequately to deal with what you had bought. What gives you the right to think you can act like this? On the face of it, you may get away with it but there are consequences.

A few years ago, EQ2 was sold off in the same way with nobody being informed. There too it was sold off, not only to another company but to a company in another country on a different continent - along with my credit card details and other personal information without my knowledge or permission. My answer to this? I left the game and never went back - along with members of my family so no more subs were paid.

Since Rift has gone the same way, I am now playing another game and there will be no more subs from three accounts . Even if Rift were a brilliant game and super absorbing, I would probably have left on principle but as it is, I have no desire to try and get a load of tedious achievements requiring me to kill X,000s of goblins etc. So, my family and I are off.
    Last edited by Beraps; 02-23-2019 at 12:35 AM.

Rift Chaser

Default Sigh...

Folks it can take forever. From experience- if Gamigo uses a different ticketing system from the old Trion it can take time to cross reference. I am sure there was an awful backlog with Trion to begin with. Add to this customer service people unfamiliar with the game and only a handful of devs to work code issues and you end up with a mess. I am not defending poor customer service- clearly stating issues and steps being taken to resolve them would go a long way towards player good will. Radio silence or "we're working on it" statuses are just not the right way to go. Money issues should have a priority system in ticketing, as should game breaking bugs. The general method for prioritization is by time and importance. Surely the older tickets should have risen in queue by now unless there is an incompatibility in systems. If this is the case it needs to be stated and the reason for closing an old ticket and resubmission explained.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast