+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
Like Tree68Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: In game events - collecting feedback

Soulwalker

Default The SPE section of all eternals leaves the weapon bottlenecked

There are 2 sections of the eternal weapon quests right now for all classes, that leave a player completely hanging in the wind. The first are the SPE's. Finding a group to complete this task is worse than anything else. There is very little interest in this particular dungeon section and few seasoned players participate [because they've paid their dues and shouldn't have to be penalized to go through it again].

The other section is the IROTP raid. It requires a 6 week hold, limiting the player. We already grind every other quest line or faction or currency. The wicket restriction was removed and I recently noticed the 25 particle [hair ripped out portion] of the eternal was removed as well. I'm not suggesting a removal of either element, just an alternative. The only problem with the MMO is having to depend on others [completely] to finish something that is solely yours.

It is not a ***** post, just a request.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zilphia View Post
    There are 2 sections of the eternal weapon quests right now for all classes, that leave a player completely hanging in the wind. The first are the SPE's. Finding a group to complete this task is worse than anything else. There is very little interest in this

(snip)

only problem with the MMO is having to depend on others [completely] to finish something that is solely yours.

Thanks
    I wholeheartedly second this.

Default Annoyed Yaviey

Quote Originally Posted by Skiye View Post
    This may be a tall ask, but some of the dev events were a lot of fun where you got to kill a dev in boss form for an eternal piece. And artifact pinatas would be dropped for the community sets.

Mech week was also pretty cool.
    -------
    Not sure if this thread is still monitored...

Annoyed Yaviey:

4.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #79

Hey there! I took down the suggestion a few comments above and I realized that the servers had crashed moments after for NA I did document it (thank you for letting me know I have to come back! )

Quote Originally Posted by Zilphia View Post
    There are 2 sections of the eternal weapon quests right now for all classes, that leave a player completely hanging in the wind. The first are the SPE's. Finding a group to complete this task is worse than anything else. There is very little interest in this particular dungeon section and few seasoned players participate [because they've paid their dues and shouldn't have to be penalized to go through it again].

The other section is the IROTP raid. It requires a 6 week hold, limiting the player. We already grind every other quest line or faction or currency. The wicket restriction was removed and I recently noticed the 25 particle [hair ripped out portion] of the eternal was removed as well. I'm not suggesting a removal of either element, just an alternative. The only problem with the MMO is having to depend on others [completely] to finish something that is solely yours.

Thanks
    This too should be noted.

6.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #81

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstein View Post
    This too should be noted.

It is noted indeed! I note any comments previous to my last one!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6