+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
Like Tree89Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: In game events - collecting feedback

Soulwalker

Default The SPE section of all eternals leaves the weapon bottlenecked

There are 2 sections of the eternal weapon quests right now for all classes, that leave a player completely hanging in the wind. The first are the SPE's. Finding a group to complete this task is worse than anything else. There is very little interest in this particular dungeon section and few seasoned players participate [because they've paid their dues and shouldn't have to be penalized to go through it again].

The other section is the IROTP raid. It requires a 6 week hold, limiting the player. We already grind every other quest line or faction or currency. The wicket restriction was removed and I recently noticed the 25 particle [hair ripped out portion] of the eternal was removed as well. I'm not suggesting a removal of either element, just an alternative. The only problem with the MMO is having to depend on others [completely] to finish something that is solely yours.

It is not a ***** post, just a request.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zilphia View Post
    There are 2 sections of the eternal weapon quests right now for all classes, that leave a player completely hanging in the wind. The first are the SPE's. Finding a group to complete this task is worse than anything else. There is very little interest in this

(snip)

only problem with the MMO is having to depend on others [completely] to finish something that is solely yours.

Thanks
    I wholeheartedly second this.

Default Annoyed Yaviey

Quote Originally Posted by Skiye View Post
    This may be a tall ask, but some of the dev events were a lot of fun where you got to kill a dev in boss form for an eternal piece. And artifact pinatas would be dropped for the community sets.

Mech week was also pretty cool.
    -------
    Not sure if this thread is still monitored...

Annoyed Yaviey:

4.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #79

Hey there! I took down the suggestion a few comments above and I realized that the servers had crashed moments after for NA I did document it (thank you for letting me know I have to come back! )

Quote Originally Posted by Zilphia View Post
    There are 2 sections of the eternal weapon quests right now for all classes, that leave a player completely hanging in the wind. The first are the SPE's. Finding a group to complete this task is worse than anything else. There is very little interest in this particular dungeon section and few seasoned players participate [because they've paid their dues and shouldn't have to be penalized to go through it again].

The other section is the IROTP raid. It requires a 6 week hold, limiting the player. We already grind every other quest line or faction or currency. The wicket restriction was removed and I recently noticed the 25 particle [hair ripped out portion] of the eternal was removed as well. I'm not suggesting a removal of either element, just an alternative. The only problem with the MMO is having to depend on others [completely] to finish something that is solely yours.

Thanks
    This too should be noted.

6.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #81

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstein View Post
    This too should be noted.

It is noted indeed! I note any comments previous to my last one!

Default MERGE

Quote Originally Posted by Taerentym View Post
    We have not merged our servers. NA and EU are separate regions respectively (you cannot find someone on EU Typhiria shardhopped onto NA Deepwood for example).
    Please merge. This will help everyone with combined player base.

I put that post in this morning, everyone off on weekend?

As was brought up.

~The Arclight Rider promotional event I would like to see it as a CTA
    ~ Dog Days promotional event brought back as a CTA
    ~ Razorback Roundup promotional event back as a CTA
    ~ Overall more CTA events. The weekends they run are so much fun and the lower zones are so alive.
    ~Earthday promotional event brought back as anything.
    ~Mariel-Taun (valentines) brought back.
    ~And so much yes to below. I would adore a spring event. Maybe combine the old earth Day items with it and have baby animals, flowers, fun spring Cappi mounts, wardrobe items. A spring celebration would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcticGypsy View Post
    St. Patrick's Day: Collecting clover, bags of gold, battle a leprechaun, festive outfits, unicorn mounts

Easter: collecting eggs, something with an easter bunny, chocolate treats, festive spring outfits, mounts

Valentine's Day: We used to have an event, maybe we could bring that one back
    Last edited by Kitasia; 02-10-2020 at 11:50 PM.

CORGI MOUNTS!

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Iduna View Post
    Please merge. This will help everyone with combined player base.
    Please don't. Whatever region ends up on the other side of the ocean will experience significant latency which will not help player retention. For example, when I play on NA my latency is 70-90 ms. When I play on EU my latency shoots up to 200-250 ms. That makes many things more challenging, and some virtually impossible.

12.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #87

Taken down some more of your guys' suggestions for the team, unsure if Mariel-Taun could be fixed but maybe we can make a new event revolving around Mariel-Taun down the line?

Default Another suggestion...

I'm not sure if this has been suggested or something similar, but I had an idea:

Pinata event (but maybe not a piņata, possibly a floating barrel or even a hovering NPC) that would drop various dimension items instead of artifacts with varying chances for Transcendant Dim items and dim keys. Mechanics would be same as for artifact events but change the loot tables.

Dimensions by CATT - Faeblight: "Underdwell of Val Argonax" by Cattrianna, "Elemental Wanderings" by Cattrianna, "The Crucible Pt1: Exodus" by One Cat Short of Crazy, "Three Sisters Water Temple" by Fancyfeast / Greybriar: "Inferno's Respite" by Catastrophie

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6