+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree35Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: In game events - collecting feedback

The event with the eggs you fed motes to make the mossy tartagon was a one shot waaaaay back shortly after launch.

If the rift team was going to have some kind of special event I would suggest running that same event again with a new pigment on the tartagon for 2019. Call it "Speckled" and make it gold or sea turtle teal and green or something?

Just interact more with your gamer base. It doesn't take much to make us happy and we were really spoiled before. Take notes.

Soulwalker

Default Arclight infitration promo week

Never done it. Also want the minions

https://riftgrate.com/2015/02/19/gui...on-promo-week/

I'd love to see Call to Arms absorb all the World events into an every weekend event like I've read about elsewhere. Convert all those scattered currencies into one and let us spend them at whichever Event Vendor we like. It'd be awesome if every weekend was a different event, cycling between 8 or 10 different ones. It would have me logging in a lot more regularly.
    Randeth@Faeblight 70Mage
    Hanai@Faeblight 66Rogue
    Bhryne@Faeblight 60Cleric
    Varisil@Faeblight 60Warrior
    Jafera@Faeblight 60Primalist

How about something with the minions. I mean, what are they really for? it really needs to be expanded.

Ascendant

I would like to see essence unsocketers to be placed on the daily login once per month. They were the most necessary services we needed since the change to not being able to upgrade essences that have already been socketed. This meant you have to use credits to unsocket the unupgraded essences or not use them before you fully upgrade them.

I would also like to see motes on the daily login to encourage players to log in more often during events.

I would also like to see a separate part of the store for patron subscribers which allow you to purchase past event items which are best in the slot for the current expansion which usually have a credit purchase option but only appear once a year. This will help those who make alts and just in case you decide to take on different jobs in your raid but did not build for those jobs initially and missed out on those items. Also, to add more exclusive cosmetics only available to the patron would be nice in a special patron store.

As for events I really am interested in the team to make the bigger events that may last a long time appear more than 1 time a year even if it doesn't fit with what is going on at the time in real life. Many times we are on vacation and usually have other things going on besides Rift which make us miss the majority of the event. At that point, it becomes impossible to procure the most wanted items for those events.

Due to low participation, it seems like most of the time I am just purchasing stuff with credits because that is the only way I can obtain those items. I wish for a return to older Rift style where content is being delivered to catch players up to others without relying on direct credit purchases and selling REX for plat. It feels as that is all many have been doing for months to catch up or play alts since there is no gear refreshing and very low participation. It will feel really bad to have purchased gear and then get it outdated within a month or two because new content is released as well. Please allow players sufficient time to think about their purchases by sharing intended release dates a few months in advance and if planned gear overhaul in process. Many have waited patiently for a fragment overhaul that never happened which meant they lost out on playtime waiting for the planned overhaul. You can imagine it yourself if you have to invest 15K-20K+ in plat and motes and planarite with the notion that maybe it is better to wait and see if the overhaul will be a better time to spend those currencies because it would reward better versions or chances. This is very burdening and complicating the investment choices of players.

I also, think IROTP should be added to the LFG raids but as an ezmode so more people can finally get eternals complete without having to wait weeks or months before they can start playing with their friends on alts. Maybe also consider toning down the cost for upgrading items as it seems to be a bit over the top. You can only do so much when the MMO starts to feel like a single player game until the very end game because you missed the initial push to do the content and now that content is dry and all you have left is just cash shop progression.

Also, currency gains from patron bonuses, gear and loyalty tier stack up. This creates a problem with newly created content and currency. Players can fast track progression by many months forcing them to complain about lack of content and leaving many in the dust. It is a double edge sword. When you create new content those bonuses shouldn't effect the new currency.
    Last edited by Flashmemory; 02-08-2019 at 04:04 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4