• 2 Post By Faerugue
  • 1 Post By Outriftter
  • 1 Post By gamorah
  • 1 Post By Holyroller12
  • 1 Post By Marson
  • 1 Post By Outriftter
  • 1 Post By Shurado2432
  • 1 Post By Holyroller12

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Customer Support Delay Notice

1.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default Customer Support Delay Notice

Dear players,

Due to the recent transition to the gamigo structure and the approach of the holiday season, the customer support is currently operating at a slower pace. For the time being, please submit your tickets for new issues on the Trion Worlds support page as the gamigo support page does not have the ticket queues for your game.

While all tickets will be handled in time, we ask for your continued patience as we work through the backlog. Here are some options to explore while you wait for a response to your ticket:
    • Please visit our forums first, as you might find the answer for the issue you are experiencing without needing to send a ticket.[/*]

• Do not send multiple tickets for the same issue, since it creates an unnecessary number of tickets and will further delay the response to your tickets and the other players in the queue.[/*]

• Please be careful with the game and language you select. Sending a ticket to the wrong game/language queue will increase response time as our team will need to send your ticket to the proper queue.
      If you speak multiple languages, please do not send tickets regarding the same issue to different language queues, as it will also increase response time. One ticket, using the language you are the most comfortable with, is enough.[/*]

• Do not reply to your ticket/bump the ticket if you did not receive an answer from us as it will only send your ticket back to the end of the queue, thus delaying our response.[/*]

Please follow these guidelines and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding,

Your gamigo customer support team

Ascendant

.... after reading this, the question is: to what issues might there be solutions on the forums?
    And, more important, it has already been several months since the transition. How much longer will this last?

Telaran

Default Just can repeat...

Opened my ticket half a month ago...did not hear a word yet...and again...yes it is a CS issue, but as i can't reach them...where else can we ask for information than here?

http://forums.riftgame.com/technical...edits-wtf.html

Quote Originally Posted by Baelger View Post
    Opened my ticket half a month ago...did not hear a word yet...and again...yes it is a CS issue, but as i can't reach them...where else can we ask for information than here?

http://forums.riftgame.com/technical...edits-wtf.html
    Sorry to tell ya but I have had one in since nov 4th..still waiting

No mine can not be solved here on forums
    Have you ever wanted to?

My ticket--several days old--has to do with a purchase using my real life money, and I'm shocked that I have not had a reply yet. I made my purchase and submitted my original ticket in before the warning appeared in the Support page.

Are tickets such as these receiving prioritization at all?

Edit: it -> in
    Last edited by Outriftter; 12-20-2018 at 06:04 PM.

Soulwalker

Default A month later

I've had a ticket open for quite some time, hitting a month now with no correspondence. While I understand the transition and things have to line up in due time. A month is a little ridiculous. I don't have a good feeling about this move, I feel like the game that I have loved for years is going to slowly swirl the drain.

I've posted this elsewhere before, but the last we heard about CS related stuff prior to this was:

Quote Originally Posted by Tidbitz View Post
    I already noted several reports on that topic. I am investigating and checking what's happening on the CS side. Please remain patient until i find out more about it and give you all an update.
    Also from the Defiance forum:
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephkial View Post
    Also, to address The One's concerns...We are still in a transition period between Trion/Gamigo. We have to give the Gamigo CS team time to get up to speed on not only the games that were in Trion's stable, but also all the tools used to fix accounts, grant items, etc. this just takes time and is not something we want rushed. We want support done the right way, of course. That being said, I have discussed issues with the head of Gamigo CS and we will be doing everything we can to make missing Ark Keys top priority once they get rolling.
    ^ That on top of the holidays have significantly slowed down the progress of getting CS back on track it seems. Hopefully they Iron it out by the end of January (among other things) so we can get the game moving as a whole again.

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Gamigo's Acqisition of Trion Words: Everything we know so far

Quote Originally Posted by Faerugue View Post
    .... after reading this, the question is: to what issues might there be solutions on the forums?
    And, more important, it has already been several months since the transition. How much longer will this last?

They said before they were hiring and training people, so my guess is they didn't have anyone before and now they do. You could argue they should have hired before the transition, but it is what it is and I'm assuming that's what caused the delay.
    Last edited by Leiloni; 12-21-2018 at 05:34 AM.

Shadowlander

Just so people have a reference point, a ticket I submitted on Nov 1st received an answer yesterday (Dec 20th), even if it was only to inform me "The free pack did not include the 2 15-day vouchers." Some of you should be getting answers soon if your solutions don't involve anything complicated.

Rift Disciple

There is a feature that you guys should add to tickets. I have never understood why Trion never did it (unless I am blind and it has been there all along). And that is an option to close your own petitions. I put in a petition but it got resolved through the devs putting in a fix. But it still sits there because I can not close it. It would just help you guys cut down on petitions that got resolved on their own.

Soulwalker

Angry october 8th purchase from steam no cs response in months

yeah trion blamed steam steam blamed trion no delivery from purchase apparently cash flow is not important to the game so no more purchases in cash here since they are apparently stealing money and unwilling to deliver imaginary product.

Quote Originally Posted by chaoticians View Post
    yeah trion blamed steam steam blamed trion no delivery from purchase apparently cash flow is not important to the game so no more purchases in cash here since they are apparently stealing money and unwilling to deliver imaginary product.
    This comment worries me. My open ticket regards a Steam purchase from over a month ago (items + codes). Could you talk more about what happened in your particular case?

Soulwalker

Are tickets being checked? I have read that responding to a ticket pushes it back of the queue, but even then it has been a month since and I haven't heard anything yet. I paid $50 for the credits, but I did not receive the Jolly Hellbug mount bonus which was suppose to be included. I wouldn't mind spending more money in the game, but that is on hold until this is resolved...
    Last edited by Shurado2432; 02-07-2019 at 12:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shurado2432 View Post
    Are tickets being checked? I have read that responding to a ticket pushes it back of the queue, but even then it has been a month since and I haven't heard anything yet. I paid $50 for the credits, but I did not receive the Jolly Hellbug mount bonus which was suppose to be included. I wouldn't mind spending more money in the game, but that is on hold until this is resolved...
    Discussion on this topic: http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ket-queue.html

Latest Response:
    http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...r-tickets.html
    Last edited by Holyroller12; 02-08-2019 at 12:33 PM.

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Gamigo's Acqisition of Trion Words: Everything we know so far

+ Reply to Thread