+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: CM Liluri here!

Soulwalker

Default Join the Rifty movment!!!

Welcome into the mysticle world of Telara, Liluri.

Where all sorts of beings, both myth and magic resides.

Default Welcome!

Great to have you onboard, let the games begin.

We welcome you to our wonderful world of many planes.

Hate to be a negative nansy, but let's get our facts straight:

CM Tidbits (11/21/2018):

"Hello everyone!

I am Tidbitz, your new Community Manager.

I apologize for the delayed communication but you finally get your own CM!"

Now we get (12/07/2018):

"CM Liluri here!
    Greetings Ascended!

I am Liluri, your new Community Manager."

Right so, I assume Tidbitz is no longer our community manager (probably mentioned elsewhere like discord), considering he was dealing with Defiance as well. So he could be defined as an "over-arching" community manager. Well, we know that's not true. We only had one community manager when the game wasn't dead, if we think Tidbitz is going to have anything to do with Rift then we need a reality check.

So when Tidbitz says..
    "Reinforcments have arrived!"

.. is that factually correct?! If an army leaves to be replaced by another one, that is not reinforcement..
    Fwob - Zaviel

Quote Originally Posted by Refuge View Post

CM Tidbits (11/21/2018):

"Hello everyone!

Now we get (12/07/2018):

"CM Liluri here!
    Greetings Ascended!

Right so, I assume Tidbitz is no longer our community manager (probably mentioned elsewhere like discord), considering he was dealing with Defiance as well. So he could be defined as an "over-arching" community manager. Well, we know that's not true. We only had one community manager when the game wasn't dead, if we think Tidbitz is going to have anything to do with Rift then we need a reality check.

So when Tidbitz says..

.. is that factually correct?! If an army leaves to be replaced by another one, that is not reinforcement..
    With how many games they have they likely have an entire community team - or are aiming for one. A lot of games have a hierarchy like you would any other team in a company. Tidbitz might be the "manager/supervisor" level, then each game I assume will have it's own dedicated CM beneath him. I've also played games that had 2 people dedicated to one game, with one having a more senior role than the other, and the other also having some additional activities they were focused on (i.e. one of them being the primary social media/Twitch streaming/video making person, etc. and the other more focus on forums and community programs).

I'd love to get clarification on their roles here because it does come off a bit confusing, but those are my first assumptions.
    Last edited by Leiloni; 12-07-2018 at 07:38 AM.

I think him and some others will bounce between a couple of games (defiance/rift for Tidbitz), but each game will also have a dedicated CM. Ours is now Liluri, but Tidbitz will still be around helping out in the same way he's been doing since he came on board. He's been very active on Discord in regard to relaying and gathering information although like most other times can only give so many answers as he's limited to what they actually tell him. Liluri's been working side by side with him and is up to date on everything going in on that regard.

Unless of course he says otherwise... officially.
    Last edited by Holyroller12; 12-07-2018 at 03:28 PM.

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Gamigo's Acqisition of Trion Words: Everything we know so far

Shadowlander

[QUOTE=Liluri;5369152]Greetings Ascended!

I chose to work on Rift because I do see it as having a great deal of potential and I do sincerely want to do all I can to help you enjoy the game.

Glad to have you onboard. Ready to hit the ground running? As you know "Rift" is still an active game. We are still playing. The "Store" is still open and people are still spending credits and buying Patron time. SO, knowing that there are a lot of things that need to be addressed, I think you and the Team need to start off by addressing the many "tickets" that are outstanding. I for one, do not have any, but several of my guild members do and have for a long time. There hasn't been a patch in awhile. Is/Are there Dev's actively working on the game right now? Da V

8.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #38

To clarify on what i read in previous messages, I am for the moment still working on both RIFT and Defiance 2050 as a community manager. As mentioned by Holy, I am indeed still helping out on both games while Liluri is solely working on RIFT.
    As far as I am told, we are still recruiting CMs to join the team. Some might be assigned to several games as I am, while others will be dedicated CM's only working on a single game much like Liluri.
    Stay tuned!

9.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #39

Thank you very much everyone for such a nice reception!

Quote Originally Posted by Kulta View Post
    I hope you put a bug in their ear..We need CS! Some of us have been waiting since Oct and have standing tickets that need addressed--
    I am aware of this problem, we all are and we are doing what we can but the holiday season approaching is not making this situation easier.

Quote Originally Posted by caduto View Post
    welcome!
    i do hope you are playing the game and settling into the awesomeness of rift
    if you have questions do let us know, as we will have plenty for you!
    I am playing, thank you and don't hesitate to message me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hellishly View Post
    Are you also EU based?
    I am but you can catch me running around on the NA server.

Quote Originally Posted by Leiloni View Post
    I have a question from a Reddit poster who I guess can't post here. I just returned to the game so wasn't here for the Brasse days, so don't shoot the messenger!
    In regards to your question, Leiloni - we, the current CMs have decided that we will not look at previous suspension as we simply weren't there to have all the necessary information and context on the ban. And, at the moment, there are other issues that we need to prioritize.

Quote Originally Posted by keepor View Post
    Welcome!
    Englisch, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Korean what can we expect?
    As Tidbitz mentioned, we are still currently hiring people and at the moment I do not have the information on what languages will be covered but stay tuned. By the way, Tidbitz is a native level French speaker so, feel free to poke him.

Quote Originally Posted by Refuge View Post

CM Tidbits (11/21/2018):

"Hello everyone!

Now we get (12/07/2018):

"CM Liluri here!
    Greetings Ascended!

So when Tidbitz says..

See the response of Tidbitz above.

Quote Originally Posted by Varder View Post
    Glad to have you onboard. Ready to hit the ground running? As you know "Rift" is still an active game. We are still playing. The "Store" is still open and people are still spending credits and buying Patron time. SO, knowing that there are a lot of things that need to be addressed, I think you and the Team need to start off by addressing the many "tickets" that are outstanding. I for one, do not have any, but several of my guild members do and have for a long time. There hasn't been a patch in awhile. Is/Are there Dev's actively working on the game right now? Da V

Yes, there are devs actively working on the game. And, we are aware of the CS problem, it will not last for ever but at the moment the transition madness combined with the holidays approaching are not making it easier.

BMX
    Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Tidbitz View Post
    To clarify on what i read in previous messages, I am for the moment still working on both RIFT and Defiance 2050 as a community manager. As mentioned by Holy, I am indeed still helping out on both games while Liluri is solely working on RIFT.
    As far as I am told, we are still recruiting CMs to join the team. Some might be assigned to several games as I am, while others will be dedicated CM's only working on a single game much like Liluri.
    Stay tuned!
    With hiring going on, can we expect to see new development team members? This one is really not an option as was evidenced with the rollout of Prime. If there is a small team dedicated to Live as well as a small team dedicated to Prime with a group that can move between both as needed we might see the quality of RIFT as a whole return to AAA status. If not, we already witness the results.

Who is leading the team?Does the team leader actually answer to someone regarding the state of Telara?
    Things such as active population can readily be tracked on a weekly or monthly basis to validate the overall performance of the team as a whole. This could be useful in determining direction and result of decisions and changes taking place long before another mass exodus of crucial playerbase numbers.

What should be on tap in the very near future is some form of overview of the future of RIFT. It doesn't need to get into major specifics but more of a summary of what is to come. This sets nothing in stone however, with our experience with Trion, it should be followed with sincerity.

At the moment, Telara is stagnant and this has lead to all time low populations. This needs dealt with sooner than later.
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Liluri View Post

Yes, there are devs actively working on the game. And, we are aware of the CS problem, it will not last for ever but at the moment the transition madness combined with the holidays approaching are not making it easier.

Great but you know been over a month since my ticket and my paid game time is still over 180 days so I would like to get this sorted before my game time runs out.

And seeing so many having credit buying issues I am now scared to even buy credits knowing it might be months before any issue is fixed.
    Have you ever wanted to?

Quote Originally Posted by BMX View Post
    At the moment, Telara is stagnant and this has lead to all time low populations. This needs dealt with sooner than later.
    I'm sure they're doing everything they can but transitions are a lot of work and they can't make things happen overnight. Plus, I'm sure a lot of people around the office will be taking time off for vacation as most of us do. I would try to be patient until January to be honest. I'd hope to see some more concrete stuff happening, then, though.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Leiloni View Post
    I'm sure they're doing everything they can but transitions are a lot of work and they can't make things happen overnight. Plus, I'm sure a lot of people around the office will be taking time off for vacation as most of us do. I would try to be patient until January to be honest. I'd hope to see some more concrete stuff happening, then, though.
    Nobody expects them to release a new xpac next month. But since they made the business decision to buy Rift, you would expect them to have at least some idea of what they are planning with the IP - and this idea should have been communicated ASAP, as long as there are players left to listen. Provided of course that idea would not make the remaining players leave the game even faster...

All we know by now is that they have "a lot in store" which they are not ready to talk about, and that they're "hard at work" to flip the switch for the annual Fae Yule event. That is not a lot of information, and basically nothing meaningful at all regarding the future of the game.

Plane Walker

Welcome, and it's great to have a dedicated CM for Rift. I'm really excited for you to meet all the amazing people in this game, and I love that you see the the game's potential as well.

When can we expect any livestreams for Rift to meet the new team? Would love to have a time to get new information and ask questions about potential updates to the game

Until then, best of luck, and I hope you enjoy everything Rift has to offer both in-game and out.
    Wonskee / Wonrock / Wonlove
    @Deepwood
    Quote Originally Posted by paragonfury View Post
    wtf??? I simply asked for the ultimate one button tempest macro without both torrents, not a fricken story book u nerds.
    \_(ツ)_/

Quote Originally Posted by Elayara View Post
    Nobody expects them to release a new xpac next month. But since they made the business decision to buy Rift, you would expect them to have at least some idea of what they are planning with the IP - and this idea should have been communicated ASAP, as long as there are players left to listen. Provided of course that idea would not make the remaining players leave the game even faster...

All we know by now is that they have "a lot in store" which they are not ready to talk about, and that they're "hard at work" to flip the switch for the annual Fae Yule event. That is not a lot of information, and basically nothing meaningful at all regarding the future of the game.
    I'd love to get more information as well, trust me lol, but it's not really surprising they haven't said anything. They're still getting everything up and running and figuring a lot of things out. And the fact that they are still hiring staff for this means it'll take time to get everyone and everything up and running. A few years ago my company was in a similar position where we acquired another company and their assets, and it was a massive amount of work that took years to fully complete - and we had a full staff when we started, something Gamigo is apparently still working on. So expecting some lag time before getting answers from Gamigo is understandable.

I bet they know what they want to do, but making it happen is a different story in this scenario, so figuring that out will take time. Not to mention, it's likely not all information is being given to our CMs. I know at my company, my boss and I are often left out of what we think is vital information or projects we should be a big part of. I won't pretend to understand how execs think, but I've been around long enough to know how they act. When execs feel it's important to let everyone else in on what they're up to, they do it and not a moment sooner. It sucks, but they're the ones in charge, not any of the rest of us, and certainly not our CMs.

Let's find some holiday spirit and give our CMs a chance to enjoy theirs, while we remain grateful this game is still around. We can demand answers in January when action is more likely.
    Last edited by Leiloni; 12-11-2018 at 11:03 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast