+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: CM Liluri here!

Ascendant

Welcome to the party, Liluri...

Quote Originally Posted by Liluri View Post
    - I spent a lot of my (ehm) childhood running around parks pretending to be escaping the “Dark riders” and sword fighting Sauron

- Diablo II... those were the days
    ...and thanks for making me feel old. I for one spent a lot of my childhood manually copying long lists of hexcodes from magazines into my C64, until they magically combined into what we called "game" back then. Yes, this was the dark age, long before the Internet blessed mankind with free access to more junk than we will ever be able to consume...

So, now that you got me in that special mood... GET OFF MY LAWN!
    Last edited by Elayara; 12-06-2018 at 11:53 AM.

welcome!
    i do hope you are playing the game and settling into the awesomeness of rift
    if you have questions do let us know, as we will have plenty for you!

I hope you put a bug in their ear..We need CS! Some of us have been waiting since Oct and have standing tickets that need addressed--
    Have you ever wanted to?

Ascendant

Welcome to the madhouse

Greetings Ascended!

I am Liluri, your new Community Manager. I am aware of the shadow of great incertitude had been cast over the paths of Telara. So, let us get straight to it, I was hired only very recently; nevertheless, this is my sole job, I chose to work on Rift because I do see it as having a great deal of potential and I do sincerely want to do all I can to help you enjoy the game.

Few words about me:

I may be new but I am not going anywhere, so lets give it a try. I’m excited to be joining this community and I am looking forward to getting to know you all!

As an 'old' D1 and D2 player and D2 modder (just for my own enjoyment) this warms the cockles of my heart. Hopefully you stated playing either pre-LOD, or very early after it's release.

Anyway welcome to Rift.

Are you also EU based?

Telaran

Welcome to the Rift community!
    You can't have everything..Where would you put it?

I have a question from a Reddit poster who I guess can't post here. I just returned to the game so wasn't here for the Brasse days, so don't shoot the messenger!

One question for new CM:

Are all of us who got banned by Brasse on forums for stating the problems game was/is facing going to get unban and right to express our opinions without being sanctioned?
    Last edited by Leiloni; 12-06-2018 at 04:15 PM.

Champion

roll your dice, take a spin at the wheel. what will our fortunes reveal!

Soulwalker

Welcome! Bit by bit I'm warmed by the new pieces of information we get, a dedicated CM - amazing! We look forward to what comes next!

Rift Disciple

Thank you for choosing Rift and I hope you are not easily rattled.
    Veylin@Laethys <Nefarious>
    Veylin@Vigil <Ten Inches Unbuffed>

King of Slackers

Welcome!
    Englisch, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Korean what can we expect?
    Last edited by keepor; 12-07-2018 at 04:40 AM.
    Keepro - King of Slackers - NewHorizons - Contend
    Youtube
    Twitch

Telaran

Default :)

Greetings Ascended!

I am Liluri, your new Community Manager. I am aware of the shadow of great incertitude had been cast over the paths of Telara. So, let us get straight to it, I was hired only very recently; nevertheless, this is my sole job, I chose to work on Rift because I do see it as having a great deal of potential and I do sincerely want to do all I can to help you enjoy the game.

Few words about me:

- I spent a lot of my (ehm) childhood running around parks pretending to be escaping the
    “Dark riders” and sword fighting Sauron
    glad to have a CM of our very own!
    speak "friend" and enter...

Sword of Telara

Welcome aboard.

BMX
    Rift Master

Greetings Ascended!

Few words about me:

- I spent a lot of my (ehm) childhood running around parks pretending to be escaping the “Dark riders” and sword fighting Sauron

- I am interested in all things virtual... How do we know what is real?

- I am also into early science fiction and my favorite film is Stalker by Andrei Tarkovsky

I may be new but I am not going anywhere, so lets give it a try. I’m excited to be joining this community and I am looking forward to getting to know you all!
    Welcome aboard, Liluri!
    It's great that you will be dedicated to Rift as a first line. Looking forward to the future!
    Banned

Welcome Liluri, to our on-screen home.

Yeah, we need a little bit more than just a new coat of paint, and our passionate opinions may not necessarily be good for the game, even if they sound like good ideas...

But things that are worth doing, are rarely painless.

There really isn't another place, not even one in development, that holds a pale shadow to the kind of magic that players can find or create here.

May you and the rest of the team, fall in love with Rift as much as we have.

~ The Quille of Many Toons ~
    Last edited by Verrliit; 12-06-2018 at 08:20 PM.
    In shining darkness, wisdom finds... what in the light, cannot be seen.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast