+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
Like Tree168Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: RIFT Team Letter - Dev Team Update 11/30

Quote Originally Posted by aileen View Post
    I want to know how much gamigo wants to sell RIFT assets, I'm seriously looking to buy it, you guys can contact me thru details on your records or I can give more proper business email via PM. This is not troll post at all.
    PS: I just send email to ir@gamigo.com since forums won't be best place to approach such offer but we never know who reads or who can reach to who actually may it concern and I'm 100% serious about all this.
    Just wanted to inform you guys after certain amount of emails, Gamigo declined my offer for 5m to buy assets of RIFT and also told me they want to keep developing game, that's all I can disclose, I know some of you were waiting what was happening and some people who was close to me know more details.

At least I can share that they want to keep developing and progressing on game and take it serious but don't know what kind of plans they have for upcoming period and year.
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    Addons updated for 4.3: RiftMeter, BiSCaL, RiftActionBarCooldowns, GCDDisplay
    Gadgets 0.11, updated for 4.3
    Softcap values for current prime (Level 60), Why trion bankrupted in nutshell
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

Thanks for the update. At the very least, it's good to hear that they intend on taking it seriously. Hopefully we hear more from them after the holidays and get things back on track to some extent.

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Gamigo's Acqisition of Trion Words: Everything we know so far

Fia

Quote Originally Posted by aileen View Post
    Just wanted to inform you guys after certain amount of emails, Gamigo declined my offer for 5m € to buy assets of RIFT and also told me they want to keep developing game, that's all I can disclose, I know some of you were waiting what was happening and some people who was close to me know more details.

At least I can share that they want to keep developing and progressing on game and take it serious but don't know what kind of plans they have for upcoming period and year.
    Thank you for trying, Aileen. :) It's good to hear that they take the further development of Rift seriously, although it also depends on which direction they want to take it. Tbh though, I think Rift would have been better in your hands, imo it's a shame they didn't want to sell you the assets.

Well, let's hope Gamigo doesn't turn it into an all out p2w MMO. :/
    Last edited by Fia; 12-23-2018 at 02:31 PM.
    Fiia@Typhiria | Asthea@Hailol
    Cleric-Heal/Tank/DD | Lvl70

Now with new Prime Content! -> http://youtube.com/astheatv

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6