+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: CM Tidbitz here!

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default CM Tidbitz here!

Hello everyone!

I am Tidbitz, your new Community Manager.

I apologize for the delayed communication but you finally get your own CM!
    I'll be another point of contact between the team and you all. Since i'll take care of the forums among other tasks, I wanted to introduce myself to you all.
    Before we go on, please know that i just started checking Rift and its secrets. So please bear with me until i catch up to you all. Rest assured that i am quite the fast learner when it comes to video games and i'm certain i'll be up to speed in no time.

Few words about me:
    • I play games on almost all platforms and from a variety of genres but i love me some console adventure games or PC shooters.
    • Sounds cliche but i love music! My song haven is: Gorillaz, Jamiroquai and Childish Gambino.
    • Movies are great but nothing beats the 80's classics.
    • DnD is a guilty pleasure and i rarely but greatly enjoy it.
    • I speak english, french and spanish but i prefer to stick with english.
    • I'm 27 but look (way too) younger.

Some of you may have already noticed that I also work on Defiance 2050. I hope to meet your expectation and count on your help and guidance to show me the tips and tricks around here.

With that said, if you have any question, don't hesitate to ask. I'll do my best to answer.

Cheers,
    Tidbitz

King of Slackers

Welcome

Last edited by keepor; 11-24-2018 at 06:43 AM.
    Keepro - King of Slackers - NewHorizons - Contend
    Youtube
    Twitch

Welcome to the team Tidbitz! You may already know me from the other day when I asked about information regarding our new CM which as you mentioned would likely involve you.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Edit: I originally asked here, but Bonny was nice enough to respond over on the heroes discord.

Last edited by Holyroller12; 11-21-2018 at 08:39 AM.

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Gamigo's Acqisition of Trion Words: Everything we know so far

Quote Originally Posted by Tidbitz View Post
    Hello everyone!

I am Tidbitz, your new Community Manager.

I apologize for the delayed communication but you finally get your own CM!
    I'll be another point of contact between the team and you all. Since i'll take care of the forums among other tasks, I wanted to introduce myself to you all.
    Before we go on, please know that i just started checking Rift and its secrets. So please bear with me until i catch up to you all. Rest assured that i am quite the fast learner when it comes to video games and i'm certain i'll be up to speed in no time.

Few words about me:
    • I play games on almost all platforms and from a variety of genres but i love me some console adventure games or PC shooters.
    • Sounds cliche but i love music! My song haven is: Gorillaz, Jamiroquai and Childish Gambino.
    • Movies are great but nothing beats the 80's classics.
    • DnD is a guilty pleasure and i rarely but greatly enjoy it.
    • I speak english, french and spanish but i prefer to stick with english.
    • I'm 27 but look (way too) younger.

Some of you may have already noticed that I also work on Defiance 2050. I hope to meet your expectation and count on your help and guidance to show me the tips and tricks around here.

With that said, if you have any question, don't hesitate to ask. I'll do my best to answer.

Cheers,
    Tidbitz

Welcome.
    Just have one question. How are you our own CM when you also work on Defiance 2050?

Welcome glad you made it now to cover you in a protective layer of goo.

Soulwalker

Welcome to the Rift team! Goodluck!

Welcome aboard!

I'm a long time D&D player, what edition do you play? 5e? 3.5/Pathfinder?

Also can we expect to see you in any Rift related twitch streams in the near future?
    Sepelio@wolfsbane | Stabbytha@wolfsbane | Gunsho@wolfsbane | Stelatrix@wolfsbane | Sidereus@wolfsbane | Skye@Vigil

I'm an old fart. Get off my lawn! <Old Farts>@Wolfsbane

Welcome to the Rift community! We don't bite (hard anyway... some of gnaw on things).

If you want to, and you have the opportunity to, please join our Heroes of Telara Rift Discord. There's a link in my signature, and the signatures of several other members of this forum.

We have a boatload of questions and could use a boost in communication.

Thank you, and I look forward to hearing more.
    Rift Datamining, dev chatter, news, and occasionally guides at The Ghar Station
    Chat with us at The Ghar Station Discord or visit us on twitter @TheGharStation
    Want something focused completely on Rift? Then join us over at the Heroes of Telara Discord!
    Clowd@Greybriar / Anadriel@Greybriar / Neganta@Greybriar

BMX
    Rift Master

Welcome to the dark side, Tidbitz!
    Banned

Welcome to Rift family Tidbits!

We all learn from each other, no rush and good luck to your new endeavour!
    https://fontmeme.com/permalink/181023/e04f9fb216e540f2866bff07f59c9e86.png

Shadowlander

Welcome!

How long until Rift is shut down? A lot of us have Patron status that is running out of time and we're waiting for any sign of life to re-sub. The sale of Trion has pretty much killed Rift Prime, the progression server.

I'd like to know Which Devs are staying or you guys gonna hire new Devs for rift ?

Darkageman Rogue (Zaviel)
    Last Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Omerr View Post
    I'd like to know Which Devs are staying or you guys gonna hire new Devs for rift ?
    Check the latest few updates on my post in my signature below.

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Gamigo's Acqisition of Trion Words: Everything we know so far

14.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #14

Alright i'll try to answer as much as I can. Also I already joined Clowd's discord so don't hesitate to holla at me. Can't promise i'll be able to answer but i usually am on discord.

Just have one question. How are you our own CM when you also work on Defiance 2050?
    We are still figuring the team assignments. As far as I know, more CMs will join our team as pointed out by Bonny.

I'm a long time D&D player, what edition do you play? 5e? 3.5/Pathfinder?
    Also can we expect to see you in any Rift related twitch streams in the near future?
    Started seriously this year on 5E so technically still a noobie. But already love it. For streams, there is no plan for me to appear on it at the moment. But i'm not against it should the opportunity arise.

How long until Rift is shut down? A lot of us have Patron status that is running out of time and we're waiting for any sign of life to re-sub. The sale of Trion has pretty much killed Rift Prime, the progression server.
    I do not have answers for these points sadly but if i ever get some information on any topic i'll inform the community.

i do not have answers for these either sorry. Stay tuned for more info.

Ascendant

Welcome ... it's great to (finally) hear something. Anything you want to know, I'm sure there are more than a few who are willing to help in any way possible [that is with what you want to know about the game and gameplay]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast