+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree64Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: CM Tidbitz here!

Sword of Telara

Welcome aboard.

Welcome Tidbitz!

Welcome aboard! Thank you so much for this. Such a relief have to some kind of news, however small! I definitely look forward to more information in the future! Please be aware that most of the population on the forums are players who are very dedicated and passionate about the game (in either direction) and comments can come across as aggressive when really we are all just concerned.

Much love, Rae

My Telaran Lore and History Blog, with a side of RP storytelling!=http://ascendedtales.blogspot.ca/201...beginning.html

Plane Touched

Default Welcome Tidbitz

Glad to have you. Hope you continue to communicate- it has been a real problem for Rift players for a very long time. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Tidbitz View Post
    Of course I do! I love me some Rush, Tears for Fears, Genesis, Def Leppard, Journey, They Might Be Giants, Ah-Ha and so many more i can't think of right now!
    Just to give you an idea, Ernest Cline's book "Ready Player One" was a blast to read through (as well as far superior to the later Movie adaptation) and i would recommend it to any 80's pop culture enthusiast.
    Like the choices however you should go back one decade for your Genesis Selling England by the Pound and Lamb*, and even Trick of the Tale are truly masterpieces :P Throw in a little U2, Van Halen, and Queen for the 80s and now we are talking ! hehe.
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raid member of GraySkull"

Don't get me wrong, its great to see but I'm curious how a twenty-something individual developed a love for the 80s music and movie scene. Welcome to the community and hope we do get updates on what is happening for Rift's future, the development team involved and details on the new content being worked on.

Default Asking again.

1 week passed and I still got no answer Tidbitz,

Which devs are working for only Rift Now ? Any plan to future content for rift ?

Darkageman Rogue (Zaviel)
    Last Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by Letobrick View Post
    Don't get me wrong, its great to see but I'm curious how a twenty-something individual developed a love for the 80s music and movie scene. Welcome to the community and hope we do get updates on what is happening for Rift's future, the development team involved and details on the new content being worked on.
    I can answer that. Have a parent that exposes the child to it from a young age. My 27 yo loves 80's music, as well as a lot of other music including classical, because I played it all the time. Movies, not so much, that's all him as my movie love is old 20's, 30's and 40's movies, specially the pre-code dramas and the old musicals.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellishly View Post
    I can answer that. Have a parent that exposes the child to it from a young age. My 27 yo loves 80's music, as well as a lot of other music including classical, because I played it all the time. Movies, not so much, that's all him as my movie love is old 20's, 30's and 40's movies, specially the pre-code dramas and the old musicals.
    People who are interested in music have many means for hearing bands from the 80's by using Spotify or Pandora and getting recommendations from those programs for similar artists!!

Also, people listen to the radio and here great songs, then decide they like that band. Lots of radio stations play all kinds of music from the early 70's and 80's, etc. If you enjoy rock or prog rock, then the 70's are your best best. 1973-1977 were the best years in music imo and will never be reproduced because of how music is generated today. Genesis, Pink Floyd, Led Zep, Yes, Journey, Heart, Queen, The Who, Styx, Fleetwood Mac, The Eagles, Kansas, Foreigner, etc etc. The list goes on. But to each their own
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raid member of GraySkull"

Champion

welcome. long road ahead but hope we can all get rockin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4