+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: CM Tidbitz here!

Welcome <3

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tidbitz View Post
    i love music! My song haven is: Gorillaz, Jamiroquai and Childish Gambino.
    • Movies are great but nothing beats the 80's classics.
    Welcome!

Think you meant you love 80's music as well.

Default Welcome Tidbitz

So good of you to introduce yourself to all of us and even better knowing you're here. I hope, with time, you come to love RIFT as much as most of us.

As for looking younger than your years: I'm counting on that same bit of DNA good fortune working toward my benefit when I'm old. Best to keep your fingers crossed and remember to use sunblock.

Last edited by Zyanya; 11-21-2018 at 10:18 AM.
    Excusing and tolerating disrespect guarantees it will continue.

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Nice to virtually meet you Tidbitz & just so we're clear on best movie of the 80's....

Plane Touched

Hey Tidbitz,

Thanks for the introduction. Hopefully you are able to hit the ground running on this one. The people remaining in this game are obviously very passionate about it. We have held out and are still holding out that it will be returned to the AAA title we know it is capable of.

At this point I would recommend you creating a google docs spreadsheet or something similar that you can share across the entire DEV Team. You can gather questions and desired updates from the forums and community ambassadors that are remaining active in the forums. Different departments would be able to update this document as things progress which you, in turn, could update the community on. While the Rift population has taken a huge hit in the recent past I feel with appropriate measures a new dev team will be able to not only stop the losses but start bringing back old players.

Hopefully you can help facilitate this turn around

Thank you and nice to have our very own CM...Now can you please kick the cs team into gear and get a ticket answered for me? I have had one in since Nov 4th-- Number 1156974 Very quick to solve and I would appreciate it very much
    Have you ever wanted to?

Quote Originally Posted by Neurotix View Post
    Hey Tidbitz,

Thanks for the introduction. Hopefully you are able to hit the ground running on this one. The people remaining in this game are obviously very passionate about it. We have held out and are still holding out that it will be returned to the AAA title we know it is capable of.

At this point I would recommend you creating a google docs spreadsheet or something similar that you can share across the entire DEV Team. You can gather questions and desired updates from the forums and community ambassadors that are remaining active in the forums. Different departments would be able to update this document as things progress which you, in turn, could update the community on. While the Rift population has taken a huge hit in the recent past I feel with appropriate measures a new dev team will be able to not only stop the losses but start bringing back old players.

Hopefully you can help facilitate this turn around
    I think this is a great idea. I know a lot of feedback has been going around.

Tidbitz - I'd suggest taking a good read through this thread as a starter. A lot of feedback has been posted here regarding the future of the game.

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...-8-2018-a.html

Telaran

With that said, if you have any question, don't hesitate to ask. I'll do my best to answer.
    Welcome!

As you have just started playing, what are you currently doing? Which class(es) and specs have you been fooling around with?
    Last edited by Ambrodel; 11-21-2018 at 11:56 AM.

Thanks for coming out! hrmm, bad phrase there lol. Welcome !

I think the two main things people (or at least I) would like to know:

1. Do you guys still plan to maintain and update/bug fix Rift and keep it going?

2. We badly need people in the CS (ticket Support area) to respond to tickets. Some people have had outstanding tickets open for a long time now.

I know a lot of people will be asking/whining/jumping down your backs about new content and pvp, but i think we kinda need to have reassurance the game will continue to be maintained to a *reasonable* degree and looked after with updates and especially with better and more frequent communication from the new staff!

Thx again!
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "One button raid member of GraySkull"

Welcome aboard Tidbitz!!

Not to try and rush things, but many players are setting idled by.. Waiting to see what will happen next and cautiously waiting to spend. The rift base wants to come back. But are very cautious from the extreme let downs,and lies told to them from the past..
    I had met a many of friends over the years of playing Rift. Which most have long since left. Hopefully the "team" AND the "base" can work better together and help one another. Everyone loved rift just not what it became..

Wish you the best.
    Moon

Shadowlander

Default Welcome Aboard

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...-8-2018-a.html This thread has a lot of good information in it. A must read.
    CM Tidbitz:
    I would like to see you and the Rift team reach out to the community, specifically the Ambassadors like Slipmat, Kitasia, Clowd, Kiwi, Holyroller12 and many more. Invite them to be part of the discussion going forward. They all share a wealth of knowledge about the game, and the needs and wants of the player base. You have so many choices for things that need to be done with Rift. Let them help you focus on those things that are most important from the player standpoint. I personally believe that player input should not stop with Beta. Looking forward to seeing what the first thing is that the Rift team does. Da V

Quote Originally Posted by Varder View Post
    http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...-8-2018-a.html This thread has a lot of good information in it. A must read.
    CM Tidbitz:
    I would like to see you and the Rift team reach out to the community, specifically the Ambassadors like Slipmat, Kitasia, Clowd, Kiwi, Holyroller12 and many more. Invite them to be part of the discussion going forward. They all share a wealth of knowledge about the game, and the needs and wants of the player base. You have so many choices for things that need to be done with Rift. Let them help you focus on those things that are most important from the player standpoint. I personally believe that player input should not stop with Beta. Looking forward to seeing what the first thing is that the Rift team does. Da V
    He mentioned on discord that he would like to start answering as many questions as he's able to, but it's important to note that he won't have answers to everything, if not most things, but he's likely going to start with the thread you linked (which I already gave him) and start building a FAQ here on the forums and then update it as he gets more information and answers himself so he can then share with the rest of us much like I've been doing with my update post.

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Gamigo's Acqisition of Trion Words: Everything we know so far

Soulwalker

I suggest re-hiring holyroller as your baghdad-bob, he's pretty proficient at whitewashing everything to your liking.

On a sidenote, you know it'll take them 6months to a year until they can even consider putting anything into the game? So.. time to uninstall and check wayyyy later.

Rift Disciple

Welcome!

Hello everyone!
    Few words about me:
    • Movies are great but nothing beats the 80's classics.
    'cept maybe 30's screwball comedy dance musicals. Gotta start a fight your first day here! ;)

Default Welcome

This is my first post but I have been playing for awhile. I and reading the threads I am glad you are here. I can finally get some relief knowing I am not wasting my time on a game I so love and enjoy, Lately the forums were getting scary and for me nail biting. I just want to say Welcome and I look forward to reading more helpful posts.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast