+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree7Likes
  • 5 Post By Fasti
  • 1 Post By Skrell
  • 1 Post By forbiddenlake

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Autumn Harvest: Extended

1.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default Autumn Harvest: Extended

Update - Autumn Harvest is being extended an extra week and will now run through November 14, 2018!

Cool breezes and brightly colored leaves usher in Autumn Harvest starting today, October 18th! Wings, heads and tails. Tails? YES, we've introduced our very first tail item in RIFT!

Take a half dozen toxic spores from the Xarth Mire, mix in some devious beasties, swirl them together with toxic miasma and just like that, we're ready for the season of spirits!

Claim Lady Glasya's wings in the RIFT Store on Live or Prime! These pinions are loaded with dark power, and are served up in both cosmetic and mount versions in the pack, offering you flexibility in your pairings! This just in: you may also choose Lady Glasya's TAIL from the pack, the very first tail item ever offered in RIFT!

Noxious Levitation will leave a cloud of poisonous ruin in your wake as you travel across Telara. They will be offered for Credits on Live and a consumable version for event currency on Prime.

Lady Glasya is only too happy to share her wings with you this year! (Concept art)

AUTUMN HARVEST RUNS OCTOBER 18th through November 14th, 2018

We have some amazing new items for you to chase this year in our traditional Autumn Harvest festivities! This event is presented on both Live and Prime servers, and you begin your adventures in Meridian or Sanctum, as ever.

All of the below may be earned in game by the most dedicated of Autumnal celebrants:

Gruesome weapon skins:
    • Deathwalker's Rimed Bulwark
    • Deathwalker's Rimed Broadsword
    • Deathwalker's Rimed Corseque
    • Deathwalker's Rimed Stormcaller
    • Deathwalker's Rimed Warbow
    • Top them off with the Noxious Rune for the complete effect!

Adorable, creepy companion pets:
    • Addy, a teensy mummified Aedraxulos
    • Tut-tut, a teeny mummy
    • Glinda, the Corgi Witch

The ghastliest backpack looks for the season:
    • Infernalist's Vade Mecum
    • Lexicon of Bone

Wardrobe additions to haunt you:
    • Deathly Witch's Hat
    • Frightening Jack-O-Lantern Mask
    • Orphiel Mask
    • Soul Reaper's Cowl
    • Demonic Clown Mask
    • Demonic Nightmare Helm
    • Cyclopean Nightmare Helm
    • Primal Visage of Courage (Glowing Corgi Mask)

Dimension goods to suit the season!
    • Xarth Mire Dimension Key - what could be more in keeping with our soulful theme than a pestilence-ridden swamp?
    • Autumn Festival Dimension Items. A variety of unusual items hand-selected by Salvatrix from the darkest corners of the Comet to suit our theme! Do NOT attempt to eat the mushrooms... and watch out for the rat, bat and spiderling swarms!
    Join us in the festivities on Live and Prime servers!

Remember, we're keeping an EYE out for you!

See you there, in possibly the creepiest helm... ever.

Default Extention of Autumn Harvest

Thank you for extending Autumn Harvest. I would like for all World Events to last four weeks.
    There always seems to be so much fluff and so little time. As we all know, wardrobe/fluff is the true endgame for any MMO.

Excusing and tolerating disrespect guarantees it will continue.

Rift Master

I am usually the first person on the forums advocating for an extra week to events. If there is any significant down times I want that week extension! Usually, event down time happens not because of the event itself but because there are other things such as new content being released around the same time. And they end up causing the servers to go down for hours at a time. But hey, with no devs no new content to mess up the world event!

I am surprised they added a week, I did not think there was significant reason to even ask for a extra week. Some delayed quests here and there, mainly because we have no devs to make sure everything is set up properly, but not so severe to request an extra week.

For me personally, I have all the event currency from the year before to get what I want. Then I am just doing the event for next year. But who knows, there might not be a next year. If there is, the events could be drastically changed to where all this currency is worthless anyways.
    Last edited by Manasha; 11-06-2018 at 02:10 PM.

Plane Walker

only rift and warframe have really good costume system design!(rift still being my first choice for a costume/wardrobe system)

Rift Disciple

For myself, I am a bit sorry that is has been extended. It seems a fairly dull event. Glad for anyone who does like it though.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post

Update - Autumn Harvest is being extended an extra week and will now run through November 14, 2018!
    So... is it extended or not? Because I'm standing in Meridian and its all gone.. from the store as well.

Rift Disciple

So extended means... ended early? Currently no NPCs.

Just wow. Over 2 weeks and not even a sliver of news about the acquisition and what it means for Rift. I just can't believe the game that made Trion and that was once so successful has come down to this. The game that funded their other games has been used and abused and now left in a desolated state.

Soulwalker

Default Anyone know how long the downtime will be Today?

I thought I used to log in here and find out why and how long the down time will be Maybe that has changed but since this thread was posted by a GM I though I could ask here, sorry if I am out of place, just want to know when I can get started.

Soulwalker

Default Nevermind

It's already up!

Yes, it's gone again (NA), but just like the previous 3 weeks, I'm sure SOMEONE will turn it back on, but it may take a day or two.

Edit: It's back on on NA (Wolfsbane, Meridian)
    Last edited by forbiddenlake; 11-07-2018 at 10:58 AM.

+ Reply to Thread