+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24
Results 346 to 350 of 350
Like Tree852Likes

  Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trion Transitioning, question and comment thread!

  1. #346
    Rift Disciple PlagueWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    102

    Default PLEASE GIVE US SOMETHING

    Us players at Rift are waiting for the Phoenix to rise from the game you took over Rift. Please give us something so we know what the future holds. These strings we hold are breaking. I want to bring players back to the best game ever. #RiftForever
    ~PlagueWolf
    Guild Master
    <The Royal Guards of Valhalla>
    https://rgovrift.wordpress.com/~Webpage
    https://discordapp.com/widget?id=170354469744148480~DISCORD

  2. #347
    Isp
    Isp is online now
    General of Telara
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PlagueWolf View Post
    Us players at Rift are waiting for the Phoenix to rise from the game you took over Rift. Please give us something so we know what the future holds. These strings we hold are breaking. I want to bring players back to the best game ever. #RiftForever
    Future holds Carnival of the Ascended, Summerfest, Autumn Harvest & Fae Yule, maybe with small QoL improvements along the way.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

  3. #348
    Champion
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Isp View Post
    Future holds Carnival of the Ascended, Summerfest, Autumn Harvest & Fae Yule, maybe with small QoL improvements along the way.
    so long as we can get cannons again in the warfronts for the carnival hehehe getting launched around while in pvp this was hilariously devastating and fun when done right.

  4. #349
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Oh hey. It's March and still more questions than answers.

    Gamigo is already proving to not give a damn about their newly acquired IP's fanbases.

    It has been 4 months and counting since the acquisition and I don't feel comrfortable dropping a dime on these games to bolster Gamigo's profits any further until we get solid information rather than chest puffing about what game events they turned on and off.

  5. #350
    Rift Master Dizbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    682

    Default Carnival of the Ascended-Wheel of Fate

    Quote Originally Posted by sofeorus View Post
    so long as we can get cannons again in the warfronts for the carnival hehehe getting launched around while in pvp this was hilariously devastating and fun when done right.
    Hope So!

    Carnival of the Ascended
    Wheel of Fate version of Codex Warfront
    Spoiler!

    Not the best video, but it shows the Wheel mechanism (no that is NOT Kronos™ ) but not the Cannon mechanism - best viewed not at max size.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 20 21 22 23 24

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts