+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23
Like Tree830Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trion Transitioning, question and comment thread!

For anyone interested:

Hello there, folks!

I am sooooo thrilled to be a part-time Pantheon Community Dwarf. I have a lot of faith in this fiesty, dedcated Dev team.

Kilsin is still your CM here, btw, I am here to help them set up for long-term success as we start moving into Pre-Alpha 4 and beyond. I'll DEFINITELY be a Pantheon player!

Brasse

We are currently actively recruiting, if you are an exceptional player of any class please find an officer in game for a chat - Guild info is Here

CoA 6/6 (World 1st NM, 5th HM) - iROTP 4/4 (EU 1st Non-cheese kill!) - TD Normal 4/4 (World 2nd)

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Wilkoss View Post
    I am here to help them set up for long-term success as we start moving into Pre-Alpha 4 and beyond. I'll DEFINITELY be a Pantheon player!

Brasse
    So soon Brasse will have another army of low level chars that never reach end game, the Pantheon forums will be flooded with requests for female dwarfen beards, and people will be told to spend their money somewhere else when they don't like something about Pantheon.

What can possible go wrong?

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Elayara View Post
    So soon Brasse will have another army of low level chars that never reach end game, the Pantheon forums will be flooded with requests for female dwarfen beards, and people will be told to spend their money somewhere else when they don't like something about Pantheon.

What can possible go wrong?
    Or when people ask her on live streams about balancing and new content releases she will laugh and spend an hour right after talking about dimensions and artifacts. She was an awful CM.
    Last edited by Damienriven; 11-23-2018 at 01:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Damienriven View Post
    Or when people ask her on live streams about balancing and new content releases she will laugh and spend an hour right after talking about dimensions and artifacts. She was an awful CM.
    I miss Elrar.
    My Rogue level 60 solo build (revised on page 2): 36RS/36Sin/4Tac

Quote Originally Posted by Damienriven View Post
    And that there was probably the only answer she could give. As there was no plans for balancing or new content but she couldn't say that.

I could see a conversation like this happening...

CM "So people are getting a bit fed up, is there anything I can tell the people on the livestream about content or class changes?"

Boss "LOL no, we're focusing on re-skinned mounts and cosmetics"

CM "So what am I supposed to tell our customers?"

Boss "Just talk about dimensions and artifacts. People love that stuff."
    Sepelio@wolfsbane | Stabbytha@wolfsbane | Gunsho@wolfsbane | Stelatrix@wolfsbane | Sidereus@wolfsbane | Skye@Vigil

I'm an old fart. Get off my lawn! <Old Farts>@Wolfsbane

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13 19 20 21 22 23