+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
Like Tree822Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Trion Transitioning, question and comment thread!

Real footage of my reaction about devs departure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecrlCOZaR1Q

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #17
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

I really hope and expect that the new owner (I was asked to delete their name for now, I am sure they want to make their own announcement) will keep the Creator Program running.

It's such an excellent collection of supporters and one of my favorite groups to work with.

HolyRoller, I imagine that you are not going to get a lot of in-depth answers as to the how and why of it all. It's business. Just that, business. As long as they keep these terrific games going, I am ok with that!

Brasse

Well this sucks, I sent in a ticket regarding a 30 day sub pack that I bought and shows up bought but does not show up as adding days..they said to wait for my current days to run out..WTF..with the switch they may be lost forever..

Give us DEV / Employees events to say good bye to some of the best and life savers of the game over the years
    Have you ever wanted to?

General of Telara

I disagreed with you guys on several things Brasse but I know you care a lot. I defintly don't like to see anyone lose their jobs like this.

I really wish you all the best for the future my fellow Dwarf.

Iím at a loss for words. Iím going to miss you Brasse. Even if the game continues, it wonít be the same without you.
    Hold fast and we will watch the flames burn auburn on the mountain side

Shadowlander

...well so if you are not allowed to say the new owners' name...i am (as it's more or less still in state of a rumor)...

http://https://corporate.gamigo.com/ueber-gamigo/#company

...a company of the Axel Springer Verlag...

Quote Originally Posted by Clowd View Post
    THIS HAS BEEN CONFIRMED. SEE POST BELOW

"Greetings. I am sorry to say that Trion has been sold, and that a great many of us are packing to leave today.

Thank you for everything you have done for us. Trion has new owners, and I trust that they will treat you well, as you all deserve. *I will soon lose access to Trion email and channels, and I regret that I do not know who all will be left here, but I hope that the new team will look after you well in future.

I wish you all the very, very best. I hope to see you all in other worlds. Fare well."

I uh... I'm at a loss for words.
    WhaaaaAAAAAAAT?!

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

Rift Disciple

Rift isnt gonna be the same without its dev team....
    :: Natia@Zaviel :: Rogue :: Stuffs cleared ::

Telaran

@Brasse I'm sad we never got to PVP together.

Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    I really hope and expect that the new owner (I was asked to delete their name for now, I am sure they want to make their own announcement) will keep the Creator Program running.

It's such an excellent collection of supporters and one of my favorite groups to work with.

HolyRoller, I imagine that you are not going to get a lot of in-depth answers as to the how and why of it all. It's business. Just that, business. As long as they keep these terrific games going, I am ok with that!

Brasse
    We're already seeing a lot of speculation and posts from other sites that don't seem to be not true. Things like Trion only keeping 25 employees across both their redwood and austin studios. It's one thing to keep a game "going", but it's another to see it continue on and thrive which while I'm usually not one to be overly negative... it seems to be more and more apparent that this may be end times for a lot of Trion Supporters. Granted we won't know anything until we hear some official statements from the new owners and dev letters, but the signs aren't looking good in the least bit.
    Last edited by Holyroller12; 10-22-2018 at 11:40 AM.

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Gamigo's Acqisition of Trion Words: Everything we know so far

I was hoping there would be a better reason to break radio silence.

I wish I could stay positive about this but knowing we're losing some of the best people that worked on Rift and worked with the community is just heartbreaking. I really hope everyone who's been laid off has other companies and or projects to call home. I don't even know what to say as I'm still having a hard time believing this is even happening.

I am so so very sad. To everyone leaving Trion - I wish you all the best, and I hope you know how thankful I am to each and every one of you who made Rift a true home away from home for me. There are no words to describe how much this game means to me, and I have all of you to thank for that.

Love, L
    Get your free shinies apply the code -> W2X6-HTHQ-NHC2-EWFX-3PDJ<-
    Monetization Discussion Thread <3
    Ambassador Program Revamp Discussion <3
    So tell me what you want, what you really really want - Rift Edition
    I have a special place reserved for me in hell. It's called a Throne.

Even though I haven't played any Trion games in a few years, this hurts. So many memories and friendships made while playing Trion Worlds' games.

Best of luck to everyone at Trion and thank you for all of the memories.

To those who aren't transitioning over, I hope you land on your feet somewhere else soon!

Thank you for everything,
    Baramos/Brutalix/Tyrannicus/Xylord/Xendo/Balron/Barada/Mania/Semidar
    Last edited by Baramos; 10-24-2018 at 04:58 AM.
    MMORPG Video Game Music Soundtrack ➜ https://www.youtube.com/c/VideoGameMusicSoundtrack
    Android Gameplay ➜ https://www.youtube.com/user/KidzillaGaming

Shadowlander

If brasse is gone so am I. She was the only good thing about this game!!!

Can we have a goodbye 99 stack of pinatas?

Cause they are still pll and some grew fond of their faces?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast