+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: RIFTstream 10/19: Autumn Harvest, Twitch Drops!

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

Default RIFTstream 10/19: Autumn Harvest, Twitch Drops!

This Friday Salvatrix and Brasse welcome you to Autumn Harvest. [UPDATE: our annual Extra Life fundraiser has been postponed, new date to come!!] Come for the cool stuff, stay for the conversation!

We will still do our Twitch Drops, even though we had to move our Extra Life day, so huzzah for that!

Post all your Autumn Harvest questions to this thread, and we'll see you on Friday!

Brasse
    Last edited by TrionBrasse; 10-18-2018 at 01:47 PM.

Prophet of Telara

Hey.

Anyone knows if we are gonna get a new T2 BiS jewelery from the event ? We got a necklace last year.
    Live - Lokken - Mage - Unity Guild - Gelidra EU http://www.unityguild.net/
    Prime - Lokken - Rogue

Soulwalker

Does anyone know who's in charge of creators now that Mobi is gone? Who is planning the Extra Life event?

I'm a Trion Creator who would love to stream for a great cause like this, but nothing has been communicated. Tried asking on the twitter post about it and got no response. There isn't a published schedule outside of the weekly stream, so I don't feel comfortable just randomly streaming during special planned events.

I've heard that this has been planned on certain discord servers, but it would be nice to get all of the creators involved if possible.

There's a schedule on the community post linked above.
    Also get in the creators discord. I can get you an invite tonight, I'm out and on myy phone right now, or ask on heroes of telara

5.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #5

Quote Originally Posted by Tocadordetuba View Post
    Does anyone know who's in charge of creators now that Mobi is gone? Who is planning the Extra Life event?

I'm a Trion Creator who would love to stream for a great cause like this, but nothing has been communicated. Tried asking on the twitter post about it and got no response. There isn't a published schedule outside of the weekly stream, so I don't feel comfortable just randomly streaming during special planned events.

I've heard that this has been planned on certain discord servers, but it would be nice to get all of the creators involved if possible.
    The Trion Creator Program is being run collectively by the Community Team now, and as forbiddenlake says, we do have a central, cross-game Discord. Also, if you are already in the program, please check your email for a note from CM Morgana regarding Extra Life!

I'll PM you the Discord invite, we're trying to get as many Creators in there as possible, for ease of information sharing!

Brasse

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    The Trion Creator Program is being run collectively by the Community Team now, and as forbiddenlake says, we do have a central, cross-game Discord. Also, if you are already in the program, please check your email for a note from CM Morgana regarding Extra Life!

I'll PM you the Discord invite, we're trying to get as many Creators in there as possible, for ease of information sharing!

Brasse
    Why not just post the Discord invite here for all of us?

Default Seraphim?

I didn't meet the requirements for the Seraphim outfit last time, but I am desperate to get it this time around! Any chance that will be available?

Default Can not Link

So I follow this ~all you have to do is log into Glyph, go to the Account tab,~ When I click on the account tab in glyph I get this
    https://imgur.com/NIrHDl3

EDIT: I found a different way to connect from https://www.trionworlds.com/rift/en/ That worked Just cannot click on account from the actual glyph launcher
    Last edited by Kitasia; 10-17-2018 at 06:56 PM.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Noseeum View Post
    Why not just post the Discord invite here for all of us?
    Likely because it's for Trion Creators

10.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #10

Hey folks, due to extenuating circumstances, we have had to postpone our Extra Life marathon - and will announce the new date as soon as we have it.

Meanwhile, we're going ahead with our Autumn Harvest stream and Twitch Drops as planned!
    See you tomorrow,
    Brasse

Soulwalker

Default Starting quest?

Ima noob can seem to find the quest giver in meridian. Any help? Im at 6204,5181.

My question for the stream is why is the autumn harvest artifact collection method being changed? The autumn eyes potion is great fun and its enjoyable to have artifact collecting concentrated in one small area (looking at you pinatas - making me run halfway across the world ).

What time is the livestream today ?

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Squarebe View Post
    Ima noob can seem to find the quest giver in meridian. Any help? Im at 6204,5181.
    Meridian quest giver is at 6197 5182.
    Sanctum quest giver is at 7415 3102.

These are just for the pumpkin quest. You can get the other quests within the event's special Fae Realm (via mushroom ring pots).

15.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #15
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Coldsprite View Post
    My question for the stream is why is the autumn harvest artifact collection method being changed?
    It was being changed primarily because of how broken the collection of them was last year, and how it and many other aspects of the event were even more broken this year. Simply put, the game was not dealing well with an instanced hub in a multi-shard environment. It was causing a cascade of issues.

Over the course of 4 hours yesterday, Captain Cursor and I stripped down the Realm of the Autumn Harvest to relocate the critical content to Sanctum and Meridian so that we could remove the over-taxed instance from the equation.

While in previous years, the amount of artifacts collected WAS an issue for the game economy, adding the corn maze barriers last year was a workable thematic speed bump that seemed to strike a good balance. So that was not the motivation for the change.

its enjoyable to have artifact collecting concentrated in one small area (looking at you pinatas - making me run halfway across the world ).
    So these pinatas are NOT like that. These pinatas are more like cross between the loot pinatas we used to sell towards the end of Storm Legion and artifact pinatas. They are player usable items that you can toss where you choose - meaning that a raid of players can choose to get together and toss their pinatas one at a time, resulting in wave after wave of artifacts to collect from the ground.

No chasing map spawns needed.
    An Interested Observer
    #WontBeErased

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast