+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By Cls
  • 1 Post By Cls
  • 1 Post By Isp

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: RIFTstream 10/03 (Wednesday!): Prime: Storm Legion

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

Default RIFTstream 10/03 (Wednesday!): Prime: Storm Legion

We are streaming a few days early this week, to celebrate the launch of Storm Legion on Prime! Join us to get your FREE Raiment of the Storm Queen (Live & Prime)!

Captain Cursor and Brasse will be on hand to talk about the history of Crucia and Storm Legion, which launches on Prime before our stream. (Downtime will be posted as soon as we have it in hand. Expect EXTENDED downtime on all servers, current estimate is 6 hours.)

Storm Legion Livestream
    Wednesday, October 3, 2018
    2:00 PM PDT (21:00 UTC)
    https://twitch.tv/trionworlds

Twitch Drops!
    Be sure to tune in to our special launch day livestream for Storm Legion – link your twitch account to your Glyph account and watch the stream for 15 minutes or more to earn the Raiment of the Storm Queen on Live or Prime!

Imagine yourself in the outfit below! We’re dropping them on this stream ONLY… and yes, it comes in a male and female version and in all sizes!

Default Exciting!

Shoes too?

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    Twitch Drops!
    Be sure to tune in to our special launch day livestream for Storm Legion – link your twitch account to your Glyph account and watch the stream for 15 minutes or more to earn the Raiment of the Storm Queen on Live or Prime!

Imagine yourself in the outfit below! We’re dropping them on this stream ONLY… and yes, it comes in a male and female version and in all sizes!
    I assume this wardrobe item is account wide so wouldn't it be "earn the Raiment of the Storm Queen on Live (and) Prime" or is this really only one or the other?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhipf View Post
    I assume this wardrobe item is account wide so wouldn't it be "earn the Raiment of the Storm Queen on Live (and) Prime" or is this really only one or the other?
    Depends on how the grant works. If it's really live OR prime, then no, as they don't share wardrobes. If it's an account entitlement, then, probably.

Default Maybe even more?

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    Depends on how the grant works. If it's really live OR prime, then no, as they don't share wardrobes. If it's an account entitlement, then, probably.
    How about her hair style too. Now that would be worth it.
    Education is a continuous journey, not a singular goal.

{Faeblight} [Main] AlhoraDannon (70-Mage), Ellowyn (70-Primalist), Venus (70-Cleric), Neo (60-Rogue), Thedungeonmaster (60-Mage), Sparticus (60-Warrior), Merlyn (Mage-60), Galdalf (Mage-14),...more

Soulwalker

But American Horror Story is going to be on at that time

7.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #7
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

I was trying to convey that it can be claimed by Live and Prime players. =)

Cls
    Soulwalker

Default Wow

I would think that the wardrobe could just be given to all Rift players, especially those who are still patrons paying to keep it in maintenance mode. I mean some people have to work in order to keep that patron up so watching the stream is not an option!

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Cls View Post
    I would think that the wardrobe could just be given to all Rift players, especially those who are still patrons paying to keep it in maintenance mode. I mean some people have to work in order to keep that patron up so watching the stream is not an option!
    That means you can afford to purchase it when it comes back to the store. Not everything should be for everybody at all times. This was a fun perk for people who supported the livestream by watching.

Cls
    Soulwalker

Unhappy Wrong again

Quote Originally Posted by Mizuki Ayu View Post
    That means you can afford to purchase it when it comes back to the store. Not everything should be for everybody at all times. This was a fun perk for people who supported the livestream by watching.
    Means I can afford it? Not it means I have a job to pay for patron and that it would be nice to get something in return for that other than most useless items. So not quite the type of answer one should hope for, I mean they give us special "boxes" when things have gone bad for a period of a few days or just general fubars overall. I am saying that it would be nice to get something in return for hanging in there supporting a game that is not in "maintenance" mode which I have to say is really true after the last patch with nothing in it "Live players get stable servers with hidden non-player-facing changes." . Is this to fix how the cleric "ride the lightning" leaves you facing the wrong direction still, good job all.

That said this is why I usually avoid posting on the forums.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Cls View Post
    Means I can afford it? Not it means I have a job to pay for patron and that it would be nice to get something in return for that other than most useless items. So not quite the type of answer one should hope for, I mean they give us special "boxes" when things have gone bad for a period of a few days or just general fubars overall. I am saying that it would be nice to get something in return for hanging in there supporting a game that is not in "maintenance" mode which I have to say is really true after the last patch with nothing in it "Live players get stable servers with hidden non-player-facing changes." . Is this to fix how the cleric "ride the lightning" leaves you facing the wrong direction still, good job all.

That said this is why I usually avoid posting on the forums.
    You act like patron gives you nothing, but patron gives a TON of free stuff. Your original complaint had nothing to do with downtime, bug fixes, or anything you've stated here. Don't act like I've gone off-topic and scolded you for something you didn't say.

If you're not happy with your patron rewards, don't pin it all on "I couldn't watch the stream so I'm upset I didn't get free stuff."

Isp
    Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Mizuki Ayu View Post
    You act like patron gives you nothing, but patron gives a TON of free stuff.
    I can think of only one relatively useful patron perk - guild bank summon. I cancelled my patron soon after prime release and didn't missed it much in my once a week short login for bos.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

+ Reply to Thread