+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree12Likes
  • 3 Post By ConcreteDonkies
  • 1 Post By Skiye
  • 1 Post By Slaybae
  • 3 Post By Lokken`
  • 4 Post By Ishimui

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: RIFTstream 08/24: Hosting Kelari Cuddles

1.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default RIFTstream 08/24: Hosting Kelari Cuddles

This Friday, August 24, 2018, join us live on Twitch for our weekly RIFTstream.

This week the RIFT dev team is in Germany at Gamescom, so we’re hosting Trion Creator Kelari Cuddles! Kelari Cuddles is gearing up for her very own Extra Life Charity Stream starting the very next day! Watch live for a chance to win fabulous prizes! But, remember, you have to be on Kelari’s Twitch chat to qualify to win.

RIFT LIVESTREAM
    Friday, August 24, 2018
    11:30 AM PDT: Hosting Kelari Cuddles
    https://www.twitch.tv/kelaricuddles

When can we expect to see a stream about future content for live?
    Starfall Prophecy? More like Overall Amount of Content Fall Prophecy.
    Prophecy of Ahnket? More like Prophecy of Content Drought.
    Rift: Maintenance Mode.

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteDonkies View Post
    Agreed. The last time content was released for this game was 10 months ago. It's about time we've heard something.
    Last edited by Skiye; 08-22-2018 at 12:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skiye View Post
    Agreed. The last time content was released for this game was 10 months ago. It's about time we've heard something.
    ^this

any new info regarding Planar disciple, frag rework or about class balances would be appreciated, i Think i've seen enough of wardrobe and dimension streams (i do love wardrobes)

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteDonkies View Post
    Whole Rift Dev Team (Salvatrix) is in Germany so they can't tell us anything until she's back.
    Last edited by Lokken`; 08-22-2018 at 01:25 PM.
    Live - Lokken - Mage - Unity Guild - Gelidra EU http://www.unityguild.net/
    Prime - Lokken - Rogue

Rift Disciple

This year has been absolutely crazy with the amount of hosted streams.
    An official stream that isn't showcasing some contest or world event most players have done multiple times over would be nice.

I'll expand on this a bit more with what I think would be good topics your players would love to hear about.

When will the live servers be seeing NEW content? No Rehashes, not reoccurring world events that don't really offer the players anything new. It's been soooo long since live has had any content updates that weren't temporary events. We're slowly creeping closer to a year of a single raid for an entire tier of raiding with just 3 bosses.

Hopefully more class balancing is going to be done soon, I know I personally would love to hear more about Trion's plans for fixing up the balancing mess they've made. ~also when this happens I hope it gets a lot better quality control done during testing so we don't end up with more problems like this last balancing pass caused such as Mage's Legendary Elemental Barrage from the Elementalist soul doing less damage then the normal version of the same spell. That was mentioned in the 4.5 feedback thread and in the bug report section and the devs have been silent on it and it's been broken since with no signs of the devs even caring they broke an ability and I'm sure that wasn't the only one.

How is Salvatrix's Fragment Rework going? She mentioned separating out dps/heal and tank stats so they don't mix. It would be cool to see her on the live stream to talk about her changes she's working on and what her end goal for them is.
    ~Just adding this bit on here. I know i shouldn't hold by breath for nice things, but it would be super awesome if when these are redone if ONE more planar fragment slot could be opened for each calling (each class is currently missing a duplicate of one of the slot types this should be done away with), so everyone has access to the same amount of stats from their planar fragments, end the class inequality in gearing.

Hosted streams, however, no thanks. The Rift team has pushed more hosted streams this year then they ever have in the past. In all of the hosted streams I've seen for Rift not a single one has contained anything that was worth the time spent watching it.
    Last edited by Ishimui; 08-22-2018 at 01:43 PM.

Keepro / Soulghost's Gamescom Interview - Live Notes Only

They said a couple of of weeks ago that those announcements would be made at gamescom and then have a dedicated stream to discuss it with the devs the following week after gamescom ends. I think Amary and Slavatrix are there for another day.

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Gamigo's Acqisition of Trion Words: Everything we know so far

+ Reply to Thread