+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree8Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Bonus XP Aug 2 – Aug 6

Telaran

When this happened with the last couple +50% XP promos there was the exact same flurry of confusion followed by requests for specificity as to what exactly was being boosted for those and future events. I have a hard time believing it isn't a willful bait and switch knowing that, and knowing that Trion has been thoroughly informed of how the playerbase feels about these sort of shenanigans. Further disenfranchising customers is the very last thing that needs to happen given the general state of the game.

Soulwalker

Default Next?

Quote Originally Posted by Yaviey View Post

This week, get bonus XP in both RIFT and RIFT Prime!

From August 2, 2018 at 12:01 AM PDT until August 6, 2018 at 11:59 PM PDT, earn 50% more experience in RIFT and RIFT Prime. And, don’t forget to participate in our Call-to-Action Hellbug event going on at the same time.

This is the perfect opportunity to level an alt or catch up with your friends on RIFT Prime! Enjoy bonus XP until August 6, 2018!
    When will the next xp event be? I missed all, of this one since I've got to work today. I never got a login notification and didn't realize it was even happening. Was really wishing to level an alt.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2