+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree36Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Notice: Investigating Harvesting & Quest Issues

Soulwalker

Thumbs up Thank you technical team

I want to say thank you to the staff/ technical team for actually giving straightforward, honest answers about the problem at hand. Yes, it sucks that this happened but stuff like this happens on games like this all the time. Difference is there usually aren't answers or replies from staff so players are just left up in the air and waiting. I , for one, really appreciate it. Thank you very much for the hard work you are doing to make the game fun for us!!

Shield of Telara

Can we at least get restarts on the shards so it will work some times? Right now, having no harvesting, mining, artifact, etc, is truly game breaking

Quote Originally Posted by Salvatrix View Post
    RR is both an engineer and a pessimist. ;)

We are expecting to NOT have this wait until next week. But we won't post more precise details until we have more firm information.

Please keep an eye on this thread for updates.
    Thank you very much for the Update Salvatrix

Home Shard Deepwood
    Diondra (formerly known as Miarafawntisha) 65 Mage ~ Tiffanyleah 65 Cleric ~ Liziora 38 Cleric ~ Amamahtae 51 Mage ~ Neesalily 21 Rogue ~ Druxoina (formerly know as Kimberleah) 60 Primalist ~ Natiaraleah 32 Mage

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Shontaya View Post
    I understand they happen. And I am not being negative. I am thinking only about a game I LOVE to play. I just don't want to see the game suffer any by this UNEXPECTED problem. That is all.

Many people are returning to the game, just like I did after being gone for 3 years (for health reasons). I would just hate to see the player base suffer because of this, that is all.

I appreciate your comment and even gave you a Like
    i understand that and constructive criticism and sugestions is a good idea ,im the same if i had any ideas as ive got a workaround to a prob going before the devs did a fix that helped people in the past. the point i was trying to say is to say it plainly is just *****ing about something broken and getting on the devs backs isnt always helpful(yes i know it can be very helpful to releive stress about game ) but it aint gonna get the fix done any faster

I hate to be a pessimist, but this has been a completely disappointing couple of weeks in Rift.

Artifact pickups are still broken on multiple servers, as are quests involving picking up items.
    We won't talk about non-functional CA instances with no mobs.
    Last edited by Thiara; 07-26-2018 at 03:28 PM.

Shield of Telara

Here's a question, maybe it will point to the problem? Why is Scarlet Gorge (on Prime at least) the only working zone? Every other zone is broken, but everything works in Scarlet Gorge?

Rift Master

Is there any way you guys can auto complete the shimmersand summerfest quest , discerning vacationist, in the meantime? It is not working at all now and if it is going to take awhile to get it up and going again it would be helpful to have this quest cleared out.
    Last edited by Manasha; 07-26-2018 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RoughRaptors View Post
    I have a fix in for this. No precise ETA on when it will be live, but hopefully at the latest next Wednesday.

We are expecting to NOT have this wait until next week. But we won't post more precise details until we have more firm information.

I just want to say Thank You to both of you for all that you do.
    And ofc to the rest of the team.
    Without all of you and the hard work, long hours and such that you put in, I would not be able to play this Awesome game.

So once again.....Thank You!

Home Shard Deepwood
    Diondra (formerly known as Miarafawntisha) 65 Mage ~ Tiffanyleah 65 Cleric ~ Liziora 38 Cleric ~ Amamahtae 51 Mage ~ Neesalily 21 Rogue ~ Druxoina (formerly know as Kimberleah) 60 Primalist ~ Natiaraleah 32 Mage

Soulwalker

Default Scavenger Hunt 2 Shimmersand

This is my very last quest to complete and all day I have not been able to loot the treasures. Is this going to get fixed soon?

Shadowlander

Lots of problems this time around. This is why I have more than this game on my computer....

Soulwalker

Thanks so much for keeping us updated. It's frustrating, but I'll just get creative to enjoy the game and skill up where I can. With so much game offered for free, it's still a lot of fun when things break unexpectedly.

12.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #42
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mietze View Post
    Thanks so much for keeping us updated. It's frustrating, but I'll just get creative to enjoy the game and skill up where I can.
    Today's patch should have this issue now fixed. The events that were triggering the bug have now occurred on the shards since they have been up, and everything still seems to be good.

We are adding a patch note now to communicate this.

And thank you for the kind words.
    Rift Team Designer
    Live Content Watch Commander

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3