Like Tree30Likes
  • 12 Post By forbiddenlake
  • 4 Post By Seshatar
  • 2 Post By Killerloose
  • 5 Post By Clowd
  • 1 Post By Holyroller12
  • 1 Post By Rhipf
  • 1 Post By aileen

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: RIFTstream 07/6: Hosting Kelari Cuddles for Realz!

1.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default RIFTstream 07/6: Hosting Kelari Cuddles for Realz!

Last Friday, June 29, 2018, the US had Internet complications which impacted our previously-scheduled livestream hosted by Kelari Cuddles! This week it’s really on!

This Friday, July 6, 2018, join us live on Twitch for our weekly RIFTstream. We’re hosting Trion Creator, Kelari Cuddles! This week she is doing Weapons-only dungeon runs for the ultimate dungeon challenge!

RIFT LIVESTREAM
    Friday, July 6, 2018
    11:30 AM PDT: Hosting Kelari Cuddles!
    https://www.twitch.tv/kelaricuddles

We’ve given Kelari some great in-game RIFT prizes to give away so be sure to tune in live on her Twitch chat for a chance to win!

During the official company livestream block, I would strongly prefer to see livestreams done by company employees.

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    During the official company livestream block, I would strongly prefer to see livestreams done by company employees.
    I have to agree here. It's awesome to be hosted and having some player run events and streams from time to time is cool. But when the amount of hosted streams overtakes the amount of dev streams, I think it's a bit too much.

Still I think Kelaricuddles is not to blame for this and I don't understand any hate against her. It's not her fault Trion devs don't have time or passion to stream.

Anyway, it'd be awesome to get more dev communication and if you have nothing new to show, do a dev live Q&A or something. Just my 2cents.
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Seshatar View Post
    I have to agree here. It's awesome to be hosted and having some player run events and streams from time to time is cool. But when the amount of hosted streams overtakes the amount of dev streams, I think it's a bit too much.

Still I think Kelaricuddles is not to blame for this and I don't understand any hate against her. It's not her fault Trion devs don't have time or passion to stream.

Anyway, it'd be awesome to get more dev communication and if you have nothing new to show, do a dev live Q&A or something. Just my 2cents.
    Sesh being lazy here! get back on .... i remember watching an AA stream a while back and their dev said there wont be a live stream for AA for a while since there are no new updates etc, can we have one of those for RIFT i guess, so ppl stop expecting a dev stream every week. but even then a weekly additional "what is being worked on" post would be nice :P

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    I agree with forbiddenlake on this. I know many devs have taken off for the 4th of July week, but we have had more hosted streams in 2018 than any other year in Rift's history.

Are there live stream ideas that could be done that do not involve direct news, but instead explore a portion of the game? Perhaps a little insight into "how the sausage is made" like we got to see with some of the artwork for Vostigar Peaks last year? That was interesting and insightful!

I understand that 4.5 is around the corner, too. I hope we get a live stream to go over what 4.5 will deliver, because right now I feel that we only have a speculative understanding of what the team is delivering.
    Rift Datamining, dev chatter, news, and occasionally guides at The Ghar Station
    Chat with us at The Ghar Station Discord or visit us on twitter @TheGharStation
    Want something focused completely on Rift? Then join us over at the Heroes of Telara Discord!
    Clowd@Greybriar / Anadriel@Greybriar / Neganta@Greybriar

Quote Originally Posted by Killerloose View Post
    Sesh being lazy here! get back on ....
    Hey bae, I'll be back when I'm done moving to Sweden and stuff - probably end of the year! xoxo
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

I wouldn't mind seeing a livestream with the sound department. They've only ever had one stream back during Nightmare Tide and I would like to see what they've done since with their (at the time) updated sound library. I think there's quite a few things in Rift that need sound updates so it'd be great to see what the process is like these days. Let them out of the cages!

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Shield of Telara

Another problem is that the few times they have done a dev livestream lately they are only 30min streams instead of using the full hour. With the amount of questions flying around the forum you would think they could fill an hour just doing a Q&A stream each week.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhipf View Post
    Another problem is that the few times they have done a dev livestream lately they are only 30min streams instead of using the full hour. With the amount of questions flying around the forum you would think they could fill an hour just doing a Q&A stream each week.
    Another problem is that only 5 minutes of these 30 minutes used for this questions, 10 minutes for random contests or slideshows they have which is mostly irrelevant with content updates and 15 minutes for chit-chat, banter and laughing between whoever is on stream.
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    Addons updated for 4.3: RiftMeter, BiSCaL, RiftActionBarCooldowns, GCDDisplay
    Gadgets 0.11, updated for 4.3
    Softcap values for current prime
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

+ Reply to Thread