+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree26Likes
  • 3 Post By Lokken`
  • 8 Post By ConcreteDonkies
  • 4 Post By Seshatar
  • 4 Post By Natia
  • 4 Post By aileen
  • 1 Post By Innomorata

  Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: RIFTstream 06/15: Hosting Kelari Cuddles!

  1.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #1
    Community Manager Yaviey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1,015

    Default RIFTstream 06/15: Hosting Kelari Cuddles!



    This Friday, June 15, 2018, join us live on Twitch for our weekly RIFTstream. This week we’re hosting the pro Trion Creator, Kelari Cuddles!

    RIFT LIVESTREAM
    Friday, June 15, 2018
    11:30 AM PDT: Hosting Kelari Cuddles!
    https://www.twitch.tv/kelaricuddles

    We’ve given Kelari some great in-game RIFT prizes to give away so be sure to tune in live for a chance to win!

    Then, join us next week for the weekly RIFTstream with the dev team as we give some updates on Summer content plans. See you then!

  2. #2
    Shadowlander Jonn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    42

    Default

    Well I am glad to hear we will receive more info next week:

    Then, join us next week for the weekly RIFTstream with the dev team as we give some updates on Summer content plans. See you then!

  3. #3
    Prophet of Telara
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,133

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonn View Post
    Well I am glad to hear we will receive more info next week:
    More info about Summerfest fluff items in Rift Store ?
    Live - Lokken - Mage - Unity Guild - Gelidra EU http://www.unityguild.net/
    Prime - Lokken - Rogue

  4. #4
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Kitasia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    2,085

    Default

    Ohh I love Cuddles.

    Hope you all are having a blast at E3 you better be posting lots of pics later.

  5. #5
    Plane Touched ConcreteDonkies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    276

    Default

    You've gotta be kidding. Players are literally begging the team to talk about the state of affairs for Rift and the stream, which is about the only form of communication left, is being ditched again?! All this does is give legitimacy to claims that the team has nothing substantial in store for Rift.
    Starfall Prophecy? More like Overall Amount of Content Fall Prophecy.
    Prophecy of Ahnket? More like Prophecy of Content Drought.
    Rift: Maintenance Mode.

  6. #6
    Ascendant Seshatar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,099

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteDonkies View Post
    You've gotta be kidding. Players are literally begging the team to talk about the state of affairs for Rift and the stream, which is about the only form of communication left, is being ditched again?! All this does is give legitimacy to claims that the team has nothing substantial in store for Rift.
    100% this. As much as I love my fellow creators and being hosted myself, the real value of those official Friday streams is new information. A hosted stream once in a while is totally fine, especially if it's a well-planned event or you are out of office for holidays or major conventions. But now we had 3/4 hosted streams in the last 4 weeks. Plus a dev letter that announced NO new content for RIFT Live. Balance changes and P2W removal are a great concept, but we need a date or at least time frame when we can expect these, as well as a look in the future. You don't need to give specifics, just your plan/concept. Will iGSB still be next? Or a brand new raid (PoA themed)? Or do you plan a new expansion already?

    Also, especially the balancing requires steady communication, regular PTS updates, much testing and feedback. It would be very wrong to keep it a secret until 4.5 and then launch it all like "LOOK HOW MUCH WE WORKED ON BALANCE" - and then the community will find 50 new issues. Surprises are nice, but keep them for the stuff that works 100% and will be accepted and enjoyed anyway. Everything else should be discussed with the community or at least given the option for feedback. After 7 years that should be clear by now.

    PS: We also got no dev posting for 16 days now. Only CM posts since 29th May. Are all devs super busy on 4.5? Are they all on vacation? Have they all been laid off? Questions that come into this community's heads if you don't communicate.
    Last edited by Seshatar; 06-14-2018 at 09:20 PM.
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

    <Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

    IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

  7. #7
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    172

    Default

    a host stream? no way!! :O
    :: Natia@Zaviel :: Rogue :: Stuffs cleared ::

  8. #8
    Prophet of Telara aileen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seshatar View Post
    100% this. As much as I love my fellow creators and being hosted myself, the real value of those official Friday streams is new information. A hosted stream once in a while is totally fine, especially if it's a well-planned event or you are out of office for holidays or major conventions. But now we had 3/4 hosted streams in the last 4 weeks. Plus a dev letter that announced NO new content for RIFT Live. Balance changes and P2W removal are a great concept, but we need a date or at least time frame when we can expect these, as well as a look in the future. You don't need to give specifics, just your plan/concept. Will iGSB still be next? Or a brand new raid (PoA themed)? Or do you plan a new expansion already?

    Also, especially the balancing requires steady communication, regular PTS updates, much testing and feedback. It would be very wrong to keep it a secret until 4.5 and then launch it all like "LOOK HOW MUCH WE WORKED ON BALANCE" - and then the community will find 50 new issues. Surprises are nice, but keep them for the stuff that works 100% and will be accepted and enjoyed anyway. Everything else should be discussed with the community or at least given the option for feedback. After 7 years that should be clear by now.

    PS: We also got no dev posting for 16 days now. Only CM posts since 29th May. Are all devs super busy on 4.5? Are they all on vacation? Have they all been laid off? Questions that come into this community's heads if you don't communicate.
    Well I don't know why my previous post deleted, this is like 9th hosted stream on this year compared to 2016 and 2017 is equal to both of years total hosted stream done.

    I personally do not want to see same person getting hosted over and over again kelaricuddles played rift only when hosted or when it's official stream day, other days she doesn't even touch it, I do not think she has 50 level on prime or 70 level on live which does BoS regularly.

    There is plenty creators or non creators who didn't get single host for RIFT also official team streams barely gives anything for information they do 5 minutes of answering and information giving rest 30 - 35 minutes of this streams banter, laugh and non RIFT related talks.

    We kept saying communication is key for success specially things involving "humans" in it, as a computer engineer, I can code whatever I think and dream of but result of my code sometimes won't satisfy others or they can see what I missed or can improve it. While they have QA for this stuff after QA gives "okay, this is ready" response, they shouldn't be hurry and push it but let actual players who playing game and thinking more different way and let them do another test.

    I personally didn't raid on prime for a week and didn't raid on live for 2 months, only logging in and getting my daily rewards, doing minions then logging off. I'm starting to give up on game, sometimes asking myself why do I care the game more than they do? I was checking glassdoor for some reviews about our company then decided to check let's see whats there for trion and I surprised to see many current and old employees actually had same concerns we had.

    I mean we are their customers and potential customers, while I can understand they are busy with "E3" I do not see any particular reason to have 9 hosted livestreams for 2018 only its like 14 hosted livestreams since last september. One thing trion should understand, if we want to watch random guy playing RIFT, we can do any day any time, we do not watch this livestreams for giveaways, while they are good to have and get, all we are after is information and communication.

    Personally I do not think summer will bring anything good for both prime and live, hope I'll be wrong but so far all my concerns and thoughts for prime (before launch and after) and live happend wish this time they will make me blush.
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    Addons updated for 4.3: RiftMeter, BiSCaL, RiftActionBarCooldowns, GCDDisplay
    Gadgets 0.11, updated for 4.3
    Softcap values for current prime (Level 60), Why trion bankrupted in nutshell
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

  9. #9
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    137

    Default YEP

    Quote Originally Posted by Lokken` View Post
    More info about Summerfest fluff items in Rift Store ?
    This. Guaranteed. And at Fae Yule we will have an Apocalypse Snail, with a santa hat added, for 3600 credits.
    Deepwood- Linn, Mina, Mordana, Nif, Sif
    Vigil- Linn, Nif, Mena

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts