• 1 Post By TrionBrasse
  • 5 Post By aileen
  • 5 Post By aileen
  • 1 Post By BaronVonBoom
  • 2 Post By Nogardgib
  • 6 Post By Kitasia
  • 4 Post By Blythe
  • 4 Post By aileen

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: RIFTstream 04/27, HOSTING LunamileGaming!

1.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #1
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

Default RIFTstream 04/27, HOSTING LunamileGaming!

HOSTING LunamileGaming this week:
    04/27, 11:30 AM PT (18:30 UTC) - Telaran mayhem and prizes!

This week, our RIFT Dev team is all-in on Greenscale's Blight (now scheduled for May 9th), balance and other quality of life improvements... as well as a super secret challenge coming to both Prime and Live later in May - more on that NEXT week, when we will have the team on stream again!

Meanwhile, join us as we host LunamileGaming; this set of variety streamers runs the full gamut of online game experiences. Let's see their take on Telaran adventure!

Friday, April 27th
    11:30 AM PT (18:30 UTC)
    https://www.twitch.tv/lunamilegaming (join their channel to enter for prizes)

http://twitch.tv/trionworlds

We will simulcast on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, but again, you must be in Lunamile's channel to enter for prize giveaways! Give them a follow while you're there!

Default Once again no livestream but hosting irrelevant streamer.

As the topic says from this news again no livestream, and all mentions for prime, while I play both prime and live not a single mention for anything regarding live on this news except super hidden omega challenge.

Yet I checked who the hell is this streamer, none of his past streams contain RIFT on it, did that person ever played rift?

Things actually going way worse for live or whole game ...

PS: Looks like topic for general discussion moved here, this post made for general discussion of players for communication purposes not for posting under news topic.
    Last edited by aileen; 04-27-2018 at 05:46 AM.
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    Addons updated for 4.3: RiftMeter, BiSCaL, RiftActionBarCooldowns, GCDDisplay
    Gadgets 0.11, updated for 4.3
    Softcap values for current prime
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

So second week in a row, and like fourth in a month as hosted streamer. People mainly don't watch this streams for winning prizes but getting information from first hand, specially we don't want to watch a hosted stream of person who never played RIFT or streamed at all. Please stop doing this kind of hosted streams more than once for every 3 months.

Your community wants communication, if any of the devs are not able to come 30min of stream due to being hard work and busy, Can't we have one of our two producers come and answer peoples question?

We rarely have answer from them on forums thou surprisingly Archonix logged lately and posted two messages on one topic.

Still this is not changing the fact we have lack of communication, thou I'm appreciated Tacitus trying to keep us informed as much as he can but I still prefer hearing from people on upper hands...

Once again please stop hosting streams every week, specially the irrelevant ones.

Having just watched a few mins of Lunamile Gaming... cough.. I would have to say this looks extremely desperate or a terrible call.
    8 viewers, no attention paid to chat, burping & just chatting to whoever hes playing with. Zero presence on Twitter afaik & no background with Rift (from Twitch videos & youtube)

Can fully understand using people who are members of the community & regularly interact & promote it for the love of the game but just plucking anyone who may be a member of Trion Creators (assuming) without any background checks is plain silly and harmful to the game.

As it stands right now hes taking the piss out of Trion "I feel so special" being given stuff to giveaway...

Just embarrassing & counter productive to the game

Will GSB be released 9th of May on Live? Or just prime? IIRC they wouldnt be released on Live and Prime at the same time, or is it released on Prime already?
    Garash@Zaviel
    <Temple of Light>

(4/4 IRotP ~ 4/4 TD NM)
    (3/3 BoS)

It is so hard to count, is it 2 out of 7 or 2 out of 8 weeks that we have seen a stream that was actually trion?

Sure if you are going to not stream fix the things that are still a problem before moving on to new stuff, please.

We still do not have the accessory/jewelry vendor return and have had no hint of when it will. We have been told they will be removed next week. So will we get it before then? Will it be extended a week because we haven't had the other vendor yet? Communication at all on this?

As always it comes down to communication about things and putting the carriage before the horse.

Lastly, who is this streamer? We doing a new thing? Host a rando? Just sayin.
    Please come join our community

Click Here <O└d Skool>Click Here

Rift Disciple

Has the livestream happened yet? If so, can someone summarise what came out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakau View Post
    Has the livestream happened yet? If so, can someone summarise what came out of it.
    It was just LunamileGaming streaming some gameplay. It wasn't an actual stream by Trion. Someone won a 30 days patron, and another a arcbike. That's about it.
    Garash@Zaviel
    <Temple of Light>

(4/4 IRotP ~ 4/4 TD NM)
    (3/3 BoS)

You missed a lot of swearing. I do not mind swearing. However to not be able to go 60 seconds without the f-word when being hosted by a game company is just super bad form. I do feel bad for posting a negative post. I tried really hard to be positive. I do hope they become better streamers and I do wish them lots of luck.
    Last edited by Kitasia; 04-27-2018 at 07:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitasia View Post
    You missed a lot of swearing. I do not mind swearing. However to not be able to go 60 seconds without the f-word when being hosted by a game company is just super bad form. I do feel bad for posting a negative post. I tried really hard to be positive. I do hope they become better streamers and I do wish them lots of luck.
    Don't feel bad for posting, Kit! I thought the same. (and I'm not a prude by a longshot lol!)

I do think when tuning into a twitch stream on your own, you make your choices and decide your own thresholds for crude humor etc..which is fine, totally cool! (I might have even laughed a bit today before having to log off)

But...when a streamer is representing a company...you kinda hope for something a bit more...mainstream. (and I was hoping they cared a bit more about their opportunity to rep Rift and the varied audience that might have tuned in)
    Last edited by Blythe; 04-27-2018 at 07:37 PM.
    Blythe & Iko - Vigil - Rooted Hideaway - Waterfalls Pub
    Blythe - Faeblight

Well, I didn't watch the stream when it was live due to not being rift team stream and some real life stuff, after seeing comments on here, some community discords and in game, decided to look what really happend.

It looks like that guys never experienced 4.0 and most of their toons got name reclaim stuff happend on them that means they didn't login for a long time to game.

Their knowledge on game and stuff was on really below casual level, type of their streaming is lower than what is normal streamer qualities, I really don't mind cursing and swearing but when it comes to some representing stuff means you have to do it professionally since you don't want to lose chance like this, they didn't pass it too.

I mean I do not expect them to be someone who they weren't but they should kept in lower.

It's also sad to see people entered that giveaway by using a word which would give you an infraction on forums, I even used some term like a month ago and got warning for it even thou whole sentence was not having any cursing/swearing.

So I'm curious what will be Trion's stance on this and what kind of reply, they will give us on here.

I'll say this once again, yes giveaways are nice but I do not mind if there is no giveaway happening on livestreams, we players do not watch it for getting freebies but mostly want to know whats going on currently, what going to happen in future.

I mean even if you needed to host a streamer you could choose someone from current people.

Most streamers stopped doing RIFT streams because there is no viewership on it currently.You can see few words from tehbeardedgamer even thou he is not a big streamer, he still had decent amount of viewers when he was streaming RIFT, explains why he doesn't stream rift anymore, also explains how he feel about the game and it's current state.

I posted this links already on other thread but trust me this goes for all other streamers. I mean each expansion/big feature released, we see Towelie streaming but it feels like he does that streams as sponsored.

So please if team members are not going to come stream, have producers come, if they are not able to come, ask for our questions to them on forums like you did 2 weeks ago and tell us their answers. I mean I'm so glad to hear they are busy to working on stuff but please such kind of streams are basically insult to your loyal playerbase.
    Last edited by aileen; 04-27-2018 at 11:29 PM.

+ Reply to Thread