Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree17Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: RIFTstream 04/13: Winning! Shiny Stories, Prime Challenge, The Path Ahead

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #16
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

Great series of questions so far, folks - THANK YOU!
    Brasse

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Regarding Dimensions.

Q. The loot table for items across all zones is so small. I would be surprised there is 100 different items watching the AH daily as well as the items I have - Dreamweaver included. Were the original zone loot tables changed when minions came out? When will we see these items in the world?
    Q. When will the items on the store be made available for credits?
    Q. Can we please have the Dimension Entry Point item added to the store?
    Just wanted to second these particular questions posed by Kiwi regarding Dimensions.

As an added note/question... Rift launched March 2011...Prime Launched March 2018.
    Dims were added in Storm Legion, Nov. 2012 (20 months later) ...which means the prices reflected for dim items match an economy 20 months old..something that would line up with Prime players in...Nov 2019?

We are only 1 month old..and due to possibly expire in 11 months. If a credit option is not going to be added soon for dimensions (items, keys, guild dims etc) ...can the plat prices be lowered to reflect a brand-spankin-new economy where every silver counts?
    Blythe & Iko - Vigil - Rooted Hideaway - Waterfalls Pub
    Blythe - Faeblight

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Updated my list of questions but just in case:

Regarding Dimensions

Q. Dimension Test Dummies - we are finding the only ones we can hit at the moment are Mathosian Practice Dummies (Level 50 150 hit tested) BUT a level 38 can hit it. Can we please have correct test Dummies at a low gold cost?

Wanting to build a guild hall that evolves with each Raid. Please help!

Thank you.

Telaran

Will there be any improvement to level 45-50 questing XP?

The running joke is that you must run the LH dungeon 100 times to get to 50. I think I've run it close to that many times.

I think it even makes it better if there were daily quests for the dungeons (not the kill all the bosses one that already exists), but 2-3 more that offer void stones or something to that effect (For EACH dungeon available at player's level)

If not, can the XP be increased on quests for these levels? I'd say it would have to be by double to make any significant difference.

I know that the con is that people will level faster and get to endgame faster, but Im at level 48 and already feel the burnout from running dungeons Ad nauseam and this could go a long way in saving that "burnout" for later :P
    Last edited by Devilokk; 04-12-2018 at 09:59 AM.

Soulwalker

Default Live Server Questions

Are we getting a 7th anniversary mount?

I see Demon Wings in my uncollected wardrobe tab...where can I get those?

When are the shiny shenanigans artifact pinatas coming back?

Plane Touched

1) Currently on Prime/Virgil, there is a 75% damage reduction applied to ever class. Can you give us some insights as to how you came about this number as it is very similar to the reduction pvp was receiving on live? Most importantly, will this reduction be reduced or eliminated in the future i.e. once we hit level 70?

2) What is the plan for warrior's dps adjustment on Prime/Virgil? Can warrior's look forward to further minor tweaks for next week?

General of Telara

• Is there any content coming to Rift Live this expansion. This does not include the GreenScales Blight Intrepid or any world events.
    • Is the fragment system going to be updated for the live game
    • Has the planned updates to the guild system for live been abandoned
    • Could you please provide concrete information concerning class balance for the live game. Please be specific.
    • Considering the top dps spec for warrior has been a healing soul for the last 6 months, why were the damage boosts to the Paragon or Champion souls applied to Prime not applied to Live.
    • Why was the Beastmaster mellee pet changed to be a tanking pet for the live servers. Beastmaster is a support soul and is not meant for solo content since Vanilla. Can I suggest this is reverted on live as it makes little sense.
    • Is Prime and any other Challenge servers now the main focus of Trion for Rift Game
    • Is Rift Live essentially Complete and we are not to expect any further expansions or significant content updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexsa View Post
    Are we getting a 7th anniversary mount?
    Greenata was the anniversary mount for this year.

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Gamigo's Acqisition of Trion Words: Everything we know so far

9.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #24
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

Righto, we will fit in as many of these questions as we can in tomorrow's stream!
    Thanks all, see you there!
    Closing the thread now, so that y'all don't think I am ignoring additional questions.
    Brasse

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2