+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8
Like Tree126Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Dimensions disabled on Gelidra [crashing problem]

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Atraius View Post
    The idea of having an NPC to give items to and to make him sell them for an amount of money that i choose, sounds very good. And i can imagen more ppl getting into dimensioning with this. Maybe not on a super-art-level but on a hey-thats-fun-lets-play-a-little-with-it-level.

..if i got it correct.

//Atraius
    You! got it

Sword of Telara

*lets out a huge sigh of relief*

thanks for returning our babies unharmed
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Guild "Stadtwache"
    New! "The Sanctuary" by Alliendre, "Inquisition", guild dimension by Weltengestalter, Collabs with Chulia (all on Chulya): "From Dusk till Dawn", "Children of the Desert", "Brot und Spiele"

YEY!!! Thank you guys! We back in business!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sharandra View Post
    maybe dimensions permissions should simply be turned off per default, when you get a dimension, and maybe a tutorial tip added aswell?
    Very good idea, and for the "default off" part, I suppose not difficult to do.
    With everything "off" per default, people not interested by dims would have their empty dims invisible and not cluttering the public list, and people who want them to be seen would turn permission on.

Dimensions on Brisesol : Domaine Imari (Mordrahan) / Centre de recherches (Mordrahan) / Laboratoire glaciaire (Mordrahan) / Last hope (Aislyn) / Le refuge du Corbeau Rouge (Kasora) / Kelari spirit (Asri) / Ghost ship (Syel) / A la vie, ā la mort (Sadar) / Le chemin de l'harmonie (Sadar) / Temple Solaire (Sadar) / Refuge de montagne (Sadar)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8