+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree126Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Dimensions disabled on Gelidra [crashing problem]

Jpf
    Soulwalker

Thumbs down Prolonging SCarneval in Store due to crash ?

Since there are achievements for unpacking around 100 dimension items during Carnival, and since none of the dimensions are available, will you then extend the open-time of Carnival store, so its possible to place all the items somewhere ? Not many have room for that amunt of items in bank and/or inventory.

Here is my report on unaccesable dimensions:

Char name: Misslou + 7 alts
    Shard name char was created on: Typhiria, currently on Zaviel
    Dimension name: all of them - min 3 for each character + around 5 more = 30
    Shard Dimension was created on: Typheria and Zaviel

PLUS guild dimension Stone Tavern Inn, created on Zaviel + all public dimensions
    - buttom line: NO dimensions on EU work!!

We use our guild dimension a lot, so pls give some news about when - and IF - we can expect them to work again ?

Quote Originally Posted by Arwhen View Post
    And since the commercial point of view was discussed, it is true that Trion offers very rarely (if ever) compensation to players, subscribers or not. Like many others, I do not play only Rift (even if it is Rift who occupies me most of the time) and, one example among others: Black Desert Online offers compensations with turn of arms for the inconvenience of an unscheduled shift or even a minor bug while the game costs 10 euros for the purchase and no subscription is required. On the side of Trion, although many players still pay their subscription parcent they believe that play deserves a counterpart and that a game is not done without cost, Offsets are non-existent, no subscriber time, no gift boxes, nothing, pay and suffer. Sad mentality!
    I fully agree with what ahrwen says!
    In addition, I find it sad that we are not informed how it goes on.
    Unfortunately one feels alone with the problem without information or the attempt of a solution

Chulia @ Brutwacht
    Chulia - Brutwacht
    Collabs with Alliandre@Brutwacht, Brot und Spiele,From Dusk till Dawn, Children of the Desert (all on Chulya@Brutwacht)
    Venedig,Goldrush,Frankenstein,Atlantis (Chulia),Tibet, Midgard,(Chulya),King Midas (Phloo), Sailing Home, (Anubyss)

Soulwalker

We should have an answer soon ...
    They finally got back to work in the USA ..
    Unless the weekend is too busy.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by lido67 View Post
    We should have an answer soon ...
    They finally got back to work in the USA ..
    Unless the weekend is too busy.
    If the weekend was busy, the dimension would be reachable -.-

No not funny, cos I put so much money in this feature. For me an unbelievable state.
    This is why I play the game. It is same like no Rift for me

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Yanija View Post
    No not funny, cos I put so much money in this feature. For me an unbelievable state.
    This is why I play the game. It is same like no Rift for me
    Agreed, same here.
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Guild "Stadtwache"
    New! "The Sanctuary" by Alliendre, "Inquisition", guild dimension by Weltengestalter, Collabs with Chulia (all on Chulya): "From Dusk till Dawn", "Children of the Desert", "Brot und Spiele"

I am just arrived from work and I see that dimensions aren't accessibles yet. Have you any news about ?

twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 550+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

Quote Originally Posted by Seshatar View Post
    thank you for the update

Chulia
    Chulia - Brutwacht
    Collabs with Alliandre@Brutwacht, Brot und Spiele,From Dusk till Dawn, Children of the Desert (all on Chulya@Brutwacht)
    Venedig,Goldrush,Frankenstein,Atlantis (Chulia),Tibet, Midgard,(Chulya),King Midas (Phloo), Sailing Home, (Anubyss)

Soulwalker

Thumbs down dégoûter du jzu

si ça continue je vais changer le jeux une fois mon abonnement expire, je trouve ça inadmissible que nous avons pas des nouvelles c'est le pire des service clientèle que je jamais rencontre dans un jeu

Shadowlander

Is this really true?
    How unprofessional

Now we get infos over players smart phones.... for a game where I payed in some month several hundreds of Euros!

Sorry... this is unbelievable.

11.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #41
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

The Dev team does their utmost to make RIFT a great experience. A number of our engineers were on over the weekend, and yes, as Tacitus says, this fix will need to go out with the weekly update. That allows the team time to test it, build it into the hotfix, and deliver it properly.
    Brasse

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    The Dev team does their utmost to make RIFT a great experience. A number of our engineers were on over the weekend, and yes, as Tacitus says, this fix will need to go out with the weekly update. That allows the team time to test it, build it into the hotfix, and deliver it properly.
    Brasse
    The timeframe is unacceptable!
    This is, as if Rift just does not work for a week! A test-server environment is available, which is not used. instead of, they use our dimensions.
    And in addition, only the European dimensions are affected!

I hope, that the Trion team already understands that there are players who are only with RIFT,
    because there are dimensions!

What have we Europeans done that Trion does not care so much if we still have fun for our money or not?
    I am really disappointed!
    Last edited by Yanija; 03-26-2018 at 06:28 PM.

13.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #43

A test-server environment is available, which is not used. instead of, they use our dimensions.
    The PTS is used, this just happens to be an issue that's never been seen before. This stuff has been live for years and there's been no issues, so this is something that's never been caught. It's not an easy thing to track/fix and we've been doing our best to do so.

And in addition, only the European dimensions are affected!
    The dimension is on an EU shard so that's why it only effects EU.
    Previously known as SupermanSocks

What we deplore is not so much, the breakdown on the dimensions, as the lack of responsiveness of the devs on it. So no doubt you are doing what you can to solve the problems as soon as possible, but in a game that unites so many people from different backgrounds, communication is a major asset. Keeping the community informed allows the same community to be more tolerant and patient. When you have the impression that no one is at the end of the line to relay the news, people become nervous and unpleasant, that's normal. In addition, there is a lot of different media, the forum is one of the main, why the information is not displayed? Finally, to every thing, woe is good. This mega bug will have demonstrated if it is needed, that the dimensional community is one of the aspects of the game dominating for many Rift players.

Soulwalker

Exclamation Dimensions

Je suis tout a fait d'accord, si je ne paye pas mon abonnement certains fonctions de mon compte sont désactive 1 min après son expiration, ça devrait marcher dans les 2 sens. Pour moi RIFT tournée que a 50 % car je suis très affecte par les Dimensions, c'est d'ailleurs pour ça je choisi RIFT comme jeu. Je comprends que il y a des difficultés techniques, mais le moindre des choses serait de nous informer, ou existe il une option payante pour ça? Vous devrais mettre a jour aussi votre service commercial, qui a mon égard est complètement incompétent (désoler de le dire)

cordialement
    Last edited by Esdemonia; 03-27-2018 at 12:15 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast