+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree126Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Dimensions disabled on Gelidra [crashing problem]

Soulwalker

I'm quite sure that Brasse (he just does his work) knew it all the time that all dimensions don't work but he keeps us busy ..posting data from our dimensions.. until.. maybe already on monday, when the technicians come back from weekend - they maybe find the problem with the dimension servers during the upcoming week - and if it's an EU-Server Problem it could be 2 weeks to repair.. thats the way rift works... unfortunately

I do not understand why it's so hard to admit that all the dimensions of all European servers are inaccessible. The devs also have characters on these servers, it is sufficient that they open the menu dimensions to see that nothing goes. Once done, it could (perhaps) reassure us or at least, they would keep us informed of the evolution of the situation instead of allowing us to bathe in our juice. I was born exactly 22280 days ago, 61 years old. You're talking about a birthday present, lol!

Kind of a bummer that this happens now as I took some days off from work for a little Easter gaming holiday

I have Characters on all EU shards and none of them can access dimensions.
    My main character is polynomia@gelidra

A rough estimate on when this will be fixed would be greatly appreciated

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Shenandoah View Post
    I'm quite sure that Brasse (he just does his work) knew it all the time that all dimensions don't work but he keeps us busy ..posting data from our dimensions.. until.. maybe already on monday, when the technicians come back from weekend - they maybe find the problem with the dimension servers during the upcoming week - and if it's an EU-Server Problem it could be 2 weeks to repair.. thats the way rift works... unfortunately
    2 weeks!
    it's just not possible that it's so long ...

Thumbs down down time from the dimensions really not acceptable at the weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by lido67 View Post
    2 weeks!
    it's just not possible that it's so long ...
    I have another view on things like this!

Payed a lot of money for items, dimensions etc. And I mean really a lot!

My free time is mainly at the weekend. So I want to use this game at the weekend!
    And I think, the most people which spend money here have to work from Monday to Friday.
    So we are the clients which pay for RIFT and want access at the weekend to all payed features of RIFT.
    With this view I am really disappointed that no one from the RIFT team is able to clarify the situation or feel in the mood to fix the bug!

The philosophy how to make support is going in the wrong direction. It should be very clear that I am not happy when it is not possible to use main functions from the game a complete weekend.
    This is much more bad then down times under the week!
    From my side a really unbelievable behavior from Trion.
    Last edited by Yanija; 03-25-2018 at 09:16 AM.

Soulwalker

or make a big commercial gesture for all the gene caused would be most appreciable given effectively the lack of information following the problem.

Soulwalker

Char names: Sylvermoon and Sylverfire
    Shard name char was created on: Zaviel
    Dimension name: all dimensions (can't even read my dimension names; I have 5 of them)
    Shard Dimension was created on: Zaviel

I can't access any dimension, either mine or anybody else's.

Soulwalker

Lightbulb Dimensions non accessible

l'abonnement devrait coûter que la moitié, vue que le jeu fonctionne que a moitié. que en nous rembourse

the subscription should cost only half, as the game works only half. that we refund

Soulwalker

Hello, I can easily understand that it is difficult on Sunday to inform us about the solution of a problem. But we are Monday it is 9h past and still no information on the time of resolution of the problem, it becomes slightly inadmissible. thank you to quickly provide a solution.

General of Telara

Hello, I can easily understand that it is difficult on Sunday to inform us about the solution of a problem. But we are Monday it is 9h past and still no information on the time of resolution of the problem, it becomes slightly inadmissible. thank you to quickly provide a solution.
    Please remember they live in the USA, completely different time zone (9 hrs behind CEST), it's the middle of the night over there :-)
    Last edited by Maegwynn; 03-25-2018 at 11:27 PM.
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Guild "Stadtwache"

I can NOT!
    Cos this guys want to sell a product 24/7 all over the world and not only in California.
    Independent from this, this guys are deep sleeping. it should be there half to 1 am in the moment...
    But this shows also, that they had disable the dimension functionality without any comments here, before they starts with the weekend.
    And this is really very bad

And since the commercial point of view was discussed, it is true that Trion offers very rarely (if ever) compensation to players, subscribers or not. Like many others, I do not play only Rift (even if it is Rift who occupies me most of the time) and, one example among others: Black Desert Online offers compensations with turn of arms for the inconvenience of an unscheduled shift or even a minor bug while the game costs 10 euros for the purchase and no subscription is required. On the side of Trion, although many players still pay their subscription parcent they believe that play deserves a counterpart and that a game is not done without cost, Offsets are non-existent, no subscriber time, no gift boxes, nothing, pay and suffer. Sad mentality!

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Maegwynn View Post
    Please remember they live in the USA, completely different time zone (9 hrs behind CEST), it's the middle of the night over there :-)
    They live in the USA certe. ..but they are happy to cash European payments. The slightest thing and take the time to inform all of their customers of such inconvenience. No..the nothing just no servers and make do you, you'll see when it will be delivered ...I find it quite light.

Soulwalker

I have all my dimensions on Gelidra, including that of Guild. For the moment I do not care to enter, but I ask you a simple request: You can not move the NPC for the delivery of the guild quest out of dimension and place it temporarily to TB or Sanctum, or in any other city so you can deliver the quests? We have a finished quest and it is impossible for us to deliver it for 3 days to get another one. Pls at least this
    Last edited by Chasm; 03-26-2018 at 01:06 AM.

This NPC can be found in Marge palace, Drauheim, close to the portal. The low levels ones are in capitals too.
    Moystia <L'Ordre Draconique> - Brisesol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast