+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Carnival of the Ascended 2018 (03/15 - 04/05)

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

Default Carnival of the Ascended 2018 (03/15 - 04/05)

Carnival of the Ascended starts tomorrow, March 15th, at 3:30 PM PDT!

Read all about it here!

New items galore, including an incredibly cute companion pet, Celeste!

The Greenata mount, however, takes the cake. Seriously, I am dying to see how all the different RIFT races/genders ride this thing... POST PICS!!!

Brasse

[side note: Greenata is being VERY stubborn (not all that surprising!), but we should have him coaxed into behaving on the store within an hour or so. Brasse]
    Last edited by TrionBrasse; 03-14-2018 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    Carnival of the Ascended starts tomorrow, March 15th, at 3:30 PM PDT!

Read all about it here!

New items galore, including an incredibly cute companion pet, Celeste!

The Greenata mount, however, takes the cake. Seriously, I am dying to see how all the different RIFT races/genders ride this thing... POST PICS!!!

Brasse
    seems all fluff, are we to expect no more gearing options from these events, just passing time hoping new content is in our future?

because honestly it looks like you are just adding more time passing activities while we wait for anymore progression content as PRIME struggles to stay afloat with all the DCs and overpopulated latency and queue times plagueing it among other things it is focussing you with

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

If you don't like Carnival, don't participate. Your feedback has been counted!
    The rest of your post looks like inaccurate trolling.

The Prime server folks, on the other hand, are sad that they don't get Carnival events - Tempest Bay is not available on Prime:Vigil.

We're doing our best.
    Brasse

If you don't like Carnival, don't participate. Your feedback has been counted!
    The rest of your post looks like inaccurate trolling.

The Prime server folks, on the other hand, are sad that they don't get Carnival events - Tempest Bay is not available on Prime:Vigil.

We're doing our best.
    Brasse
    may I know if doing your best for us includes how much I see of all of you chatting on Prime through out the day and making countless spot adjustments day in and day out to Prime?

while I understand the need to make sure Prime doesnt break down and fail now that our resources have been invested in it, should it not have been more openly tested for stability before getting this far? and is this not now taking your attention and energy from Live?

Telaran

I love doing the events, Celeste is tooo cute!!! Looking forward to seeing all the weird seating positions dif races have on the mount lol.

But I do not see an upgraded gear item this time in the Rift store for carnival tokens. Will there be one?
    C is for Cookie.... that's good enough for me!

Props for keeping this year's Carnival free of lockboxes.
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 550+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

I have a question:
    Is there another Levi-style new mount coming out this Carnival? or anytime later this year?
    I am a fun of levi-style mount.
    Gastby@Laethys Guild Info & Live Stream & Guild Promotion Video
    “Hold our hands ,we are not alone”

how many level 50s would it take to unlock tempest bay on prime?

Plane Touched

Tempest Bay is not available on Prime:Vigil.

We're doing our best.
    Brasse
    Telara had Carnival in former times, long before storm legion.

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

I am dying to see how all the different RIFT races/genders ride this thing... POST PICS!!!
    Proving once again High Elves are the Master Race as we gloriously take control of Greenata and are not stuck in the mouth like the poor d0rfs

I remember first carnival in fortune shore...

not even sure we had tempest bay then.. fortune shore for the gambling and fashion show.. and home towns for a lot of other activities
    Last edited by Aranka; 03-14-2018 at 11:41 PM.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Aranka View Post
    I remember first carnival in fortune shore...

not even sure we had tempest bay then.. fortune shore for the gambling and fashion show.. and home towns for a lot of other activities
    I remember the games were in Sanctum. Directly in front of the stairs and on the right side. The parade goes through the Silver Forest to Sanctum and over the bridge. It was possible to buy the items with ingame currency, but we could also loot them from rifts.

I found some pictures here https://www.mmorpg.com/rift/columns/...ded-1000006146

Isp
    Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Maelya View Post
    I remember the games were in Sanctum. Directly in front of the stairs and on the right side. The parade goes through the Silver Forest to Sanctum and over the bridge. It was possible to buy the items with ingame currency, but we could also loot them from rifts.

I found some pictures here https://www.mmorpg.com/rift/columns/...ded-1000006146
    It was long time ago, Carnival moved to TB since then. Remember, prime has nothing to do with original rift, it's the same game which we have on Live server with a very few differences.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

you had the boats with games in fortune shore, the raids in the area near sandaxie pit.. the mount race, the roulette gaming, the fashion show on the boat, the balloon jump on the last boat..

and the free portal to fortune shore.

https://www.engadget.com/2012/03/28/...on-the-horizo/

any event has always been in meridian/sanctum, but carnival had also fortune shore from the beginning.
    Last edited by Aranka; 03-15-2018 at 06:26 AM.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Isp View Post
    It was long time ago, Carnival moved to TB since then. Remember, prime has nothing to do with original rift, it's the same game which we have on Live server with a very few differences.
    Yes, you are right. I already noticed it is not really like Rift in 2011. It should be an journey through Rift history, but it is a Rift of today with reduced ep, without cash-shop and with step-by-step unlocked raids and expansions.

I saw the RIFTStream (which was mainly about Prime) and just remembered they mentioned, that carnival arrives wednesday. So my fault. My first thought in anticipation was, it could be the history party of Rifts first anniversary. But if I rethink all, there could not be the first anniversary. That date is Primes last day.
    Last edited by Maelya; 03-15-2018 at 08:54 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast