+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree18Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Carnival of the Ascended 2018 (03/15 - 04/05)

Quote Originally Posted by Gastby View Post
    I have a question:
    Is there another Levi-style new mount coming out this Carnival? or anytime later this year?
    I am a fun of levi-style mount.
    I recall seeing versions on the drake mount for the big important dragons in the early dev letter what happened to those?!

Rift Disciple

Default Carnival minion card

The carnival minion card says it unlocks 5 other cards through a combination of 5 min, 15 min, and 8 hour missions. how exactly does that work? will the missions be highlighted in some fashion? will we know that that is the misiion when we choose it? like does it list minion card as the reward instead of artifacts, mats, etc? how long do we need to wait for them to come up in the rotation? just curious, I want to buy this item, but only if I know how it actually works. Thank you

Hello guys, happy carneval. Thanks for this great event. but...

Seems some parade folks got overexcited and created big mosh pit in Seratos (and some other zones). I like heavy party, but this lady in TB, thats offers nice rewards for cleaning what was left after these partyers, insist i should follow them to get it. But they keep moshing there like half an hour

Seriously now. Im not posting it in bug section since its not game breaking but rather hilarious. I found the parade near the spawns points proceeding.

But loled nonetheless. I hope they doesnt making troubles and shutting the music at 10.

Prophet of Telara

So, with all the of server outages during evening prime time that the EU cluster has been having, is there going to be any sort of extension to this?

How about Brasse's own words regarding compensation for server outages, spoken at GDC 2018 and mentioned in this article I was pointed at: http://massivelyop.com/2018/04/04/gd...e-communities/

The relevant bit in the long article is here: "How to deal with this, server outages, and perceived favoritism varies. Carlson felt that, at the least, you need to have some kind of compensation ready for those who are affected. " (Carlson is Linda Carlson i.e. Brasse)
    RIP Icewatch and Argent.
    Not another damn penny.

Prophet of Telara

I see the answer has been for Trion to stuff fingers in ears and go LALALALA.

The hypocrisy from this company is astounding.
    RIP Icewatch and Argent.
    Not another damn penny.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2