Closed Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17
Like Tree204Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Official discussion thread] RIFT PRIME: Coming March 7th!

Quote Originally Posted by Xeez View Post
    None of my old guild or anything knew which leads me to believe this wasn't properly advertised or they just don't want to put in the effort to get us vets to come back.
    I didn't know about it either until a few days ago, when my best friend (we were both raid tanks in the same guilds for years) linked me the announcement article. Since then though, I have seen several of my old guildies (all semi-hardcore raiders such as myself) log in on Live to prepare for Prime.
    I imagine the true marketing campaign will start a few days to a week from now, to spread out the amount of people logging on at the same time.
    Fantasy - 51 Justicar - Eyes of Eternity - Vigil (retired)
    Electrah - 61 Riftstalker - Harshmallows - Gelidra (retired)
    No longer playing Rift

Plane Touched

how do we predownload for prime? just down load regular rift on glyph and wait for the server there?

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by skeptic View Post
    how do we predownload for prime? just down load regular rift on glyph and wait for the server there?
    Yes!

Prime uses Rift Live assets. There was a short patch when I started Glyph a few minutes ago.

Quote Originally Posted by skeptic View Post
    I'm currently downloading a 1.2GB Patch for Prime

wasn't the server supposed to go up 13minutes ago?
    In Soviet Telara, environment raids you.
    Check out my twitch:
    https://www.twitch.tv/squeexdee

Isp
    Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by darran View Post
    wasn't the server supposed to go up 13minutes ago?
    nope, but it's up now.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

Soulwalker

Default prim pack

i bought the 30 dollar prim pack but it I have the order conformation number email. but it says i dont have patron status. how do i change this so i can play on prime server?

Quote Originally Posted by Electrah View Post
    I didn't know about it either until a few days ago, when my best friend (we were both raid tanks in the same guilds for years) linked me the announcement article. Since then though, I have seen several of my old guildies (all semi-hardcore raiders such as myself) log in on Live to prepare for Prime.
    I imagine the true marketing campaign will start a few days to a week from now, to spread out the amount of people logging on at the same time.
    It's been advertised on the glyph loader for weeks, if you don't notice it there where were you ever going to notice it?

Shadowlander

Default Hopeful & worried

After not playing Rift for years, I might come back for a nostalgia fix. I can only hope that the progression of content will be just as difficult as it used to be.

Jpf
    Soulwalker

Default Who do I turn to for help ?

Im trying out Prime, and its fun! But in case of "emergency", to whom do we write ? Contacting game master doesnt work so maybe there isnt any specific department taking care of Prime regarding customer service...?

Do we ask for help here ?

Isp
    Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Jpf View Post
    Im trying out Prime, and its fun! But in case of "emergency", to whom do we write ? Contacting game master doesnt work so maybe there isnt any specific department taking care of Prime regarding customer service...?

Do we ask for help here ?
    You create ticket for support, the same as for main rift, but don't expect immediate answer, it could take couple of days.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

Just dropping by to say I'm having a FANTASTIC TIME on Prime!

Livestream just ended, that was a lot of fun to watch as well - I don't watch that many game dev livestreams but for some reason I really love RIFT's. (*Mimi makes a little hand heart for Amary*)

The Rift invasions on the first and second day have been so much fun ... the groups fighting the last boss were huge and a good time was had by all!
    Serenity
    is not freedom from the storm,
    but peace amid the storm.

13.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #253
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    I almost cried thinking that tiger mount was the now obsolete pvp armored mounts but no bueno, it would be nice to see them.
    Those two mounts will be showing up soon in Prime for those that PvP.

And the Rokkox...
    Rift Team Designer
    Live Content Watch Commander

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

14.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #254
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

So glad folks are having a good time. Now that Prime: Vigil is running, make sure that you post to the PRIME section of the forums... scroll way down... if you are playing there!

I am going to close this thread now, as it has run its course.
    RIFT ON!
    Brasse

Closed Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 13 14 15 16 17