Closed Thread
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Like Tree204Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: [Official discussion thread] RIFT PRIME: Coming March 7th!

what about items that are marked as 'wardrobe' can these be worn by anyone?

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Burninalways View Post
    How do the souls look, have they being organised for Level 50 with Tiers 8 and 9 disabled and
    other lower Talents removed to make 51 points fill the whole soul?
    That's a good question. Will the souls look the same as on live or are they shuffled to reflect the lower level caps given how it will effect the balance of classes?
    Last edited by Nuum; 02-23-2018 at 04:23 PM.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Aranka View Post
    This tells me your char is somewhere between level 50 and 59.
    Oh that makes sense, my bad.

4.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #139
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Salvatrix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by caduto View Post
    what about items that are marked as 'wardrobe' can these be worn by anyone?
    Assuming you mean "Costume", yes they can be worn by anyone.
    An Interested Observer
    #WontBeErased

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

Shadowlander

Never mind!
    Last edited by soonjung; 02-23-2018 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TrionBrasse View Post
    What bugs are you referring to? I can't research 'em if I don't know what I'm looking for, hehe.
    ;-)#
    Most notably the infamous powerstone stacking bug. Also, it'd be nice if Prime had some QOL changes introduced in later patches during chocolate rift such as bards being able to buff more than 10 players at a time. I remember vividly having to LOS the bard in Greenscale's Blight in order to get their buffs on everyone haha.
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

Is there anyway I can find out what Souls are available in Prime?
    For the life of me I can not remember if Rogue had the Tanking Soul at launch. That was many, many beers ago.
    "If the Healer dies it is the Tank's fault, if the Tank dies it is the Healers fault, if the DPS dies it is their OWN DAMN FAULT!"

Death Before Dishonor Guild

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Bear1968 View Post
    Is there anyway I can find out what Souls are available in Prime?
    For the life of me I can not remember if Rogue had the Tanking Soul at launch. That was many, many beers ago.
    Rogue had Riftstalker from launch. It's the main reason I'm thinking of returning, never had so much fun tanking!

Quote Originally Posted by Kytus View Post
    Rogue had Riftstalker from launch. It's the main reason I'm thinking of returning, never had so much fun tanking!
    Indeed. Riftstalker was, and remains, the most fun tanking spec in any MMO I've played.
    "I love being a father, but there are some things I miss: Silence, the absence of noise, one single moment undisturbed by the sounds of a childrens’ TV program called Doc McStuffins. There is no quiet anymore, there is only Doc McStuffins.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by intrinsc View Post
    Maybe it's been asked already or not, but I don't really want to go through every post. I apologize if this turns some people off(yes, lazy blah blah).

Is Trion squishing some of the LEGENDARY bugs present during chocolate rift? Or is Trion just literally copypasting stuff to a server and yolo'ing/honor system?

I'm actually pretty excited to play this most glorious version of Rift.
    Since this is actually copied and slightly modified version of live version, we won't see any bug existed from that times, thats also one of the reasons we won't have that build because they said it's hard to revert 7 years of bug fixing and code changes.
    RemoveBuff a simple addon for replacing cancelbuff command.
    Addons updated for 4.3: RiftMeter, BiSCaL, RiftActionBarCooldowns, GCDDisplay
    Gadgets 0.11, updated for 4.3
    Softcap values for current prime (Level 60), Why trion bankrupted in nutshell
    a.k.a Aileenbor <Special Olympics> @ Icewatch

Quote Originally Posted by aileen View Post
    Since this is actually copied and slightly modified version of live version, we won't see any bug existed from that times, thats also one of the reasons we won't have that build because they said it's hard to revert 7 years of bug fixing and code changes.
    Thank you.
    — Ron Swanson, 2014

Shadowlander

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by intrinsc View Post
    Most notably the infamous powerstone stacking bug. Also, it'd be nice if Prime had some QOL changes introduced in later patches during chocolate rift such as bards being able to buff more than 10 players at a time. I remember vividly having to LOS the bard in Greenscale's Blight in order to get their buffs on everyone haha.
    Ha! I remember ducking around the bushes for buffs too; I had forgotten all about that!

Plane Touched

Will Prime have conquest?

Just wondering if WFs will be only for the Prime Server or will they be in a Cluster. I think that's what they called them in the past.
    "If the Healer dies it is the Tank's fault, if the Tank dies it is the Healers fault, if the DPS dies it is their OWN DAMN FAULT!"

Death Before Dishonor Guild

Shadowlander

Minor question, but has anyone heard if all gathering nodes will allow skill-ups? It was not that way at launch, but I'm hoping it's one of the QOL things that makes the change.

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast