+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Like Tree156Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: OFFICIAL: QOL: Eternal Weapon Upgrade Update!

Thank you for these changes. Its been a while since I got my latest stage of the eternal but I welcome these changes anyway.

These changes will not make getting the latest stage of the eternal a trivial feat, but it will also not scare off new people.
    Garash@Zaviel
    <Temple of Light>

(4/4 IRotP ~ 4/4 TD NM)
    (3/3 BoS)

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #77

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    Addendum. Raptors has more work to do.
    When don't I?

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    I will just have to steal RR's birthday tomorrow as punishment.
    Please do. Just take it, and my next 364 birthdays. I just want one in a one year time period please. I can't handle this aging.
    Previously known as SupermanSocks

However the best quest forever now is to find a raid and keep it alive and operational more than one month

RR I have some info for you.

On live I have completed Rifts, and particles and have 41/100 experts.

Copied Tarzzan@FB to the PTS and it showed Rifts and Experts complete and quest was no longer in quest log. I put the weapon in my bag and was able to get another quest, The Eternal Weapon: A Weapon's Thirst with the objective to capture 20 particles. I did the particles and was able to advance the original meta quest, enter the portal and upgraded the weapon when finished with the instance.

Hope this helps

5.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #80

Quote Originally Posted by Nuitari View Post
    I put the weapon in my bag and was able to get another quest
    This has already been fixed, thanks for the info.

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

For anyone that hasn't checked the PTS and is curious to know the complete new steps, made a new Rogue on PTS and picked up the starter quest as far as getting the weapon:

That's the first quest offered outside of the upgrade steps, the 'new' six upgrade paths:

I'll also assume the two solo instances you do between some stages haven't been changed.

no more particles and minion ???
    sure ?

you are reading the windows that were inserted?

first step :capture 15 particles

last step: capture 25 particles

and since the last step is showing in the oversight window, not as separate quest, while the first step is shown as storyline quest, you may very well still need to do the 20 particles as well as QUEST, without it being mentioned in the oversight window.

and you still need to level Wicket to 15

sidenote on the particles.. can you fix the view for movement as well?
    Turning with trackball mouse very often makes me turn one way, let go of the key/mouse and leaves me facing the opposite direction. Or I end op looking at my profile instead of seeing what's in front of me in screen.

as for ethereal shards to skip the start of particles.. I went from celestial/tower currency to 300/325 hit on gear.. some vostigar pieces.. not sure I even have ethereal shards......
    Last edited by Aranka; 02-01-2018 at 11:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aranka View Post
    as for ethereal shards to skip the start of particles.. I went from celestial/tower currency to 300/325 hit on gear.. some vostigar pieces.. not sure I even have ethereal shards......
    I was confusing between celestial and etheral... Of course, I mean CELESTIAL... those things we get a lot and no more use when you get expert gear.

Dimensions on Brisesol : Domaine Imari (Mordrahan) / Centre de recherches (Mordrahan) / Laboratoire glaciaire (Mordrahan) / Last hope (Aislyn) / Le refuge du Corbeau Rouge (Kasora) / Kelari spirit (Asri) / Ghost ship (Syel) / A la vie, la mort (Sadar) / Le chemin de l'harmonie (Sadar) / Temple Solaire (Sadar) / Refuge de montagne (Sadar)

I think that if 25 particules stays it will make the same frustrating and dismiss mode
    All nerf will just make people more mad on this fu*** jumping puzzle.

I managed to get the quest by zoning outside of Allitu and unequiping my weapon before coming back to Beoric.

But what worries me is the retroactivity of the quest part.
    I managed with hours of effort to do the 20 particules, and you are changing the quests so I have to do it again? PLEASE NO
    The game remembers I have done experts and killed mobs, it should remember I have done this too. Or if it can't let us fix it with a GM ticket... I don't want to do this AGAIN. Never.
    Last edited by Mordrahan; 02-02-2018 at 01:32 AM.

Dimensions on Brisesol : Domaine Imari (Mordrahan) / Centre de recherches (Mordrahan) / Laboratoire glaciaire (Mordrahan) / Last hope (Aislyn) / Le refuge du Corbeau Rouge (Kasora) / Kelari spirit (Asri) / Ghost ship (Syel) / A la vie, la mort (Sadar) / Le chemin de l'harmonie (Sadar) / Temple Solaire (Sadar) / Refuge de montagne (Sadar)

I hope that the particle jumping puzzle should not become the boson of highs of rift and so lunch the rift apocalypse..
    Revelation on Ahan ke chapter 6 verset 66

Quote Originally Posted by RoughRaptors View Post
    When don't I?

Please do. Just take it, and my next 364 birthdays. I just want one in a one year time period please. I can't handle this aging.

It puzzles me why more don't understand, the alternative to not having anymore birthdays is... death. Handle old age or it handles you, and it's not going to get any easier.
    I Rift, therefore I am.

14.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #89

Quote Originally Posted by Wonk View Post
    It puzzles me why more don't understand, the alternative to not having anymore birthdays is... death. Handle old age or it handles you, and it's not going to get any easier.
    The alternative is also time travel! Just skip a day past your birthday, bam, no more birthdays.

Telaran

can it push to live asap please...ty

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast