+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Like Tree158Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: OFFICIAL: QOL: Eternal Weapon Upgrade Update!

Soulwalker

Default Unable to upgrade eternal weapon

Wicket minion is at lvl 21 but Eternal weapon not upgradeable.

Soulwalker

Default hmmm

i can get 25 particals for 250p

Soulwalker

Default Bug??

Bonjour,
    Mon Sbire "Wicket " est niveau 18 et je ne peux pas valider l'augmentation de mon arme.
    Que faire ????

Hello,
    My Minion "Wicket" is level 18 and I can not validate the increase of my weapon.
    What to do ????(google translate)

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Sikaa View Post
    Bonjour,
    Mon Sbire "Wicket " est niveau 18 et je ne peux pas valider l'augmentation de mon arme.
    Que faire ????

Hello,
    My Minion "Wicket" is level 18 and I can not validate the increase of my weapon.
    What to do ????(google translate)

Attendez... C'est cassé, ils vont le réparer la semaine prochaine.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Mordrahan View Post
    Please NO.
    This is one of the things that need nerf, because they are an absolute wall for some people.
    Make them 10/15/20 and it will be ok.

(snipped)
    Just want to say how very much I agree with this statement. SO MUCH!! I have limited hand mobility but love the game. Some people simply do not have the manual dexterity or precision gaming equipment, hand/eye coordination, etc., to accomplish this, as much as we would love to... Not all of your players are young'ns or folks with perfect hand mobility and fantastic coordination lol. ;)

I bet for most that can't make that 15, but would be able to make the 10, it wouldn't matter if they didn't make it to final step.. Just the first 2 or 3 steps would already be very nice.

And seriously.. for rogue the 2nd 1h should never have been available at eternal stage, but at step one, with the same upgrade path as any 2hander..

There are not that many options for rogue to get 275 hit 1hander and riftstore only gives one option.. prize tickets.. which means (bought) lockboxes.

Soulwalker

Default Particles!!

Well thanks Trion. After struggling like crazy to get the 20 particles you make me do it again.

Not happy.

Why was I not given completion of that quest?

I'm sure I'm not alone in this!!!!!

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Aranka View Post
    I bet for most that can't make that 15, but would be able to make the 10, it wouldn't matter if they didn't make it to final step.. Just the first 2 or 3 steps would already be very nice.

And seriously.. for rogue the 2nd 1h should never have been available at eternal stage, but at step one, with the same upgrade path as any 2hander..

There are not that many options for rogue to get 275 hit 1hander and riftstore only gives one option.. prize tickets.. which means (bought) lockboxes.
    im not agree
    u must not upg weapon because after that u can play in raids and whit this mobility issue boss will kill because u will be izi target

Soulwalker

btw how u beat first boss in gyel fortress but cant make 25 particals ....

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Soopra View Post
    Well thanks Trion. After struggling like crazy to get the 20 particles you make me do it again. I'm sure I'm not alone in this!!!!!
    After taking the new quest from Beoric I'm at 0/20 particles as well. I could do it again, but I disliked doing it enough the first time that I doubt I'll bother even now that the monotonous and limited expert grind has been reduced.

Default wow...

Hi, you know i am stunned at the complaints about getting 20 Particles. Peeps have to re-do or have to get them, again, so that the final upgrade can be done. HEY, TRY getting 25 of them!!! That IS a perfect run, yes, PERFECT. You cannot miss one, u fly past one, dead, re-start! You hit a red orb, dead, re-start! You miss the one right off the edge, dead, RE-START! I thought Mario World was bad. I know a LOT of peeps have completed the 25 but when you are getting 22, then 24 (this is a SERIOUS head-to-keybooard moment), then 22, then 23, then 24, 23, 22, 24, 24, etc. So, doing IROTP 5 more times looks to me like better odds (from pre-nerfed Eternal final upgrade) and finding 9 other peeps to help out IS WAY more easier, or the 100 Close Rifts, or 250 Invasions, and at least THAT was not a "spend a few hours in frustration and get nowhere and have a day, good luck NEXT time". When you kill something it's dead and your kill count DOES NOT start back at zero, now that would be fun wouldn't it, when you're closing 100 Rifts !?
    "Life is Tough. Wear a helmet"

Rift Disciple

Default Came back to try again -nope - too old for Cosmic particles

After I saw that there had been a change I decided to come back. Long-term player, 2 accounts. I am in my sixties really enjoyed Rift but that stupid Cosmic Particle quest killed it for me. Numerous attempts but never succeeded. Damn particle quest still there - managed a grand total of four!. Oh well, bye bye Rift and back to the model railroad I suppose. My hands can cope with that.

Quote Originally Posted by putin666 View Post
    btw how u beat first boss in gyel fortress but cant make 25 particals ....
    Good healer, as well as standing still and moving backward.

Soulwalker

Default Eteranl Weapon quest chain: Stuck with no place to go!

Hello all!

I am at the part of the Eternal Weapon quest chain that you have to level Wicket. As you all know, it was taken out in this weeks patch. However, I cannot pick up the next quest, A Weapon's Thirst as Beoric Oswell is not there to pick up any quest. Do I really need to complete The Eternal Weapon: A Sticky Wicket? (Wicket is at level 10 now) I emailed customer service and they stated that I did indeed need to complete A Sticky Wicket. I'm confused and have no quest in my log to complete. (I have the Mortal Edge part of the upgrade process...just can't obtain A Weapon's Thirst and am in limbo ). Any assistance that you guys can provide would be greatly appreciated!

Isp
    Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilliga View Post
    Hello all!

I am at the part of the Eternal Weapon quest chain that you have to level Wicket. As you all know, it was taken out in this weeks patch. However, I cannot pick up the next quest, A Weapon's Thirst as Beoric Oswell is not there to pick up any quest. Do I really need to complete The Eternal Weapon: A Sticky Wicket? (Wicket is at level 10 now) I emailed customer service and they stated that I did indeed need to complete A Sticky Wicket. I'm confused and have no quest in my log to complete. (I have the Mortal Edge part of the upgrade process...just can't obtain A Weapon's Thirst and am in limbo ). Any assistance that you guys can provide would be greatly appreciated!
    http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ug-report.html
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast