+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Barebones

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: RIFTstream Dec. 15 Recap – ‘Tis the Season To…

1.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Lightbulb RIFTstream Dec. 15 Recap – ‘Tis the Season To…

On Friday, December 15, 2017, RIFT’s Community Manager Yaviey and Brasse decked the Trion halls while they showed off Fae Yule 2017.

On Friday, Jennifer “Yaviey” Bridges (Community Manager, RIFT) was joined by Linda “Brasse” Carlson (Director of Community Relations) to talk about the Fae Yule event happening right now in RIFT. During the show, they showed off some of the new items you can get during Fae Yule such as the new Frosty Moosedantix and Fae Yule Bagling mounts. They also discussed how community feedback affected the change of a new RIFT lockbox. Watch the whole video to learn more!

https://youtu.be/3YIM6JR-b5w

Come back next week on Friday, December 22, 2017 for our weekly RIFTstream. More details will be released soon. See you then!
    Last edited by Yaviey; 12-15-2017 at 01:46 PM.

Soulwalker

Default Bah Humbug

Its rather hard to be Jolly when broken & defunked quests leave lumps of coal in our stockings. My faelight Sparkle Extravaganza is stuck on 498/500 Sparkles, I have completed many Celestial Events but all event rewards simply stopped including Sparkles once I accumulated 498 of them.. I have actually completed this quest but I can not turn it in & get my rewards unless you stop showing off long enough to fix this mess. Hopefully Santa will just mail my gifts to me..

Quote Originally Posted by Barebones View Post
    Its rather hard to be Jolly when broken & defunked quests leave lumps of coal in our stockings. My faelight Sparkle Extravaganza is stuck on 498/500 Sparkles, I have completed many Celestial Events but all event rewards simply stopped including Sparkles once I accumulated 498 of them.. I have actually completed this quest but I can not turn it in & get my rewards unless you stop showing off long enough to fix this mess. Hopefully Santa will just mail my gifts to me..
    Go read the other topic you posted this in. You have the power to get to 500 right now.

+ Reply to Thread