+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Buy Credits Get Free Bonuses 12/7 – 1/7

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Default Buy Credits Get Free Bonuses 12/7 – 1/7

During the month of December 2017, get extra bonuses when you buy RIFT credits!

Top Up & Get Free Stuff!

From Thursday, December 7, 2017 at 10:00 AM PST / 1:00 PM EST / 6:00 PM UTC until Sunday, January 7, 2018 at 11:59 PM PST / Monday, January 8, 2018 at 2:59 AM EST for North American Shards and Monday, January 8, 2018 at 7:59 AM UTC for European shards, top up your RIFT credits and get a FREE present!
    • Buy a $5 RIFT credits pack and receive a Jolly Hellbug Pet*
    • Buy a $50 RIFT credits pack and receive a Jolly Hellbug Mount*

*Each free Jolly Hellbug item is only available once per account. If you’ve already received a Jolly Hellbug pet or mount from a previous promotion, you will not receive another.

You can top up in-game in the RIFT store or on the RIFT website. It’s a jolly way to enjoy the Fae Yule holiday in Telara.

Soulwalker

Default Hmm

And it figures I purchased credits literally yesterday......................................... ..

3.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #3

Quote Originally Posted by Maaheim View Post
    And it figures I purchased credits literally yesterday......................................... ..
    Not sure if this will work but ping our CS team to see if they can help: https://support.trionworlds.com/hc/en-us

Telaran

I will admit I am very disappointed in this also. It is the same rewards as before so a lot of us already have these items so it is no incentive to us to purchase.
    Dims on Greybriar: Phoenix Ascending's guild dim (Tuldio Sun Orb), listed under my Main (Xaii) Asian Tea House, Riftwarts, Halloween Home. newly opened Sky Haven. My alt Daementia: Xaii's Castle Dim (castle is on top of a glacier)

+ Reply to Thread