+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree7Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Fae Yule Arrives December 7, 2017

Right out of the patch notes:
    *Loyalty rewarded from the Fae Yule Bagling Cache & Dragon's Hoard Pack when gifted are delivered to the purchaser.

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #17
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Happysack View Post
    Right out of the patch notes:
    *Loyalty rewarded from the Fae Yule Bagling Cache & Dragon's Hoard Pack when gifted are delivered to the purchaser.
    Yep, and that is exactly what was intended - however, we did NOT do as good a job on the pack listings and tooltips as we did in the patch notes, so we need to take steps to fix it.

We TOTALLY get that some folks feel badly done by. Working on our final plans... meanwhile, if someone is affected after receiving one of the packs as a gift, DO submit a ticket to our CS Team - they are briefed and authorized to deal with it. https://support.trionworlds.com

It would make us happy for you all to be happy, as this is the biggest and coolest offering we've ever put out there.
    Stay tuned, final info to come before I head home to play RIFT tonight, I promise.
    ;-)#
    Brasse

Thx for the reply! 10/10

4.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #19
    Director of Community Relations TrionBrasse's Avatar

OK guys... we've got dis. THANK you all.

CS is primed and those affected DO NOT EVEN NEED TO SUBMIT TICKETS - we're following up on everyone through our logs.

And yes, please read the following, link it to your friends and help 'em out:

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ml#post5331786
    Last edited by TrionBrasse; 12-08-2017 at 06:16 PM.

Rift Disciple

@SonoMoenia:

The quest book has enough free capacity for all 3 kinds of quests. The Yule daily quests are the only daily quests I took this early. The system message in the chat box confirms that the quest was taken (i.e. not blocked due to any limits). But it does not appear in the quest book or in the on-screen quest list (which contained at most one other tracked quest at this time).

Support ticket: #1015543 – most recent addition {edits not in the ticket}:

Today, for Solitana, again, "A Frosty Free-For-All" can be taken, the ring of snowmen appears, inside the special attack appears, I can hit celebrants. But it doesn't appear in the quest book or in the on-screen list. {The buff "Yulemother Essence" is stuck, means, cannot be released with a right-click.}

Same for Teodorico: The buff "Yulemother Essence" is stuck (as if "Light the Way" were still available), but neither this nor the just received "A Frosty Free-For-All" appear in the questbook or in the on-screen list. What doesn't appear in the questbook cannot be rejected.

Uluri received "A Frosty Free-For-All", it appears in the questbook and in the on-screen quest list {which contained several quests already}. This is the proof that neither a client repair is necessary, nor a UI refresh could help. Instead, it is clearly related to specific characters.
    Last edited by LigH; 12-09-2017 at 01:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LigH View Post
    @SonoMoenia:

The quest book has enough free capacity for all 3 kinds of quests. The Yule daily quests are the only daily quests I took this early. The system message in the chat box confirms that the quest was taken (i.e. not blocked due to any limits). But it does not appear in the quest book or in the on-screen quest list (which contained at most one other tracked quest at this time).

Support ticket: #1015543 most recent addition {edits not in the ticket}:

Today, for Solitana, again, "A Frosty Free-For-All" can be taken, the ring of snowmen appears, inside the special attack appears, I can hit celebrants. But it doesn't appear in the quest book or in the on-screen list. {The buff "Yulemother Essence" is stuck, means, cannot be released with a right-click.}

Same for Teodorico: The buff "Yulemother Essence" is stuck (as if "Light the Way" were still available), but neither this nor the just received "A Frosty Free-For-All" appear in the questbook or in the on-screen list. What doesn't appear in the questbook cannot be rejected.

Uluri received "A Frosty Free-For-All", it appears in the questbook and in the on-screen quest list {which contained several quests already}. This is the proof that neither a client repair is necessary, nor a UI refresh could help. Instead, it is clearly related to specific characters.
    You are in news and announcements. If this is a bug, plz put it in the bug for4um, so people that can help will see it!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2