+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: RIFTstream Fae Yule Sneak Peek

1.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Lightbulb RIFTstream Fae Yule Sneak Peek

This week Yaviey and the team will show you what’s to come in Fae Yule 2017!

This Friday, Jennifer “Yaviey” Bridges, RIFT’s Community Manager will be joined by Chris “Tacitus” Cates (Sr. Game Designer) to talk about Fae Yule, coming soon to RIFT. They’ll prance through the snowy quests and show off the rewards of this year’s jolly seasonal event.

RIFT LIVESTREAM
    Friday, December 1, 2017
    11:30 AM PDT: Fae Yule Sneak Peek
    www.twitch.tv/trionworlds

We will simulcast on RIFT Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube, but remember that in order to get in on the prize giveaways, you’ll have to be in Twitch chat!

Do you have questions related to Fae Yule you'd like answered live on-stream? Ask them in this forum thread!

Telaran

Twitch chat will likely spam this question: "Will there be new quests this year?"

Also, will there be a shiny new piece of gear?

good to hear i guess Yaviely. Anyway hows the class balance going? we've been asking since 4.2 now, mind ask Keyens that and report back with the answer?

Shadowlander Madarablackgetsuga's Avatar

Any word on future plans short term? What’s the current project or views? What’s going to happen with classes that Keyens is gone? What is the quality of life for Rift short term and long term?
    Youtube > https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGO...WcpRW6vGvKGOhw < Rift Lets Play and other Rift Content!

RIFT Fan Site Operator Feendish's Avatar

Will Fae Yule have a repeat of Autumn Harvest, where wardrobe and other event items will only be available in a random lockbox? If so, will those event items be mixed with the things that can be found in any other loot box?
    Last edited by Feendish; 11-30-2017 at 11:35 AM.
    Dimensions on Greybriar and Zaviel
    The DTC: Dimension Tours - Building Tips

Baradara@Greybriar

6.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #6
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Tacitus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Feendish View Post
    Will Fae Yule have a repeat of Autumn Harvest, where wardrobe and other event items will only be available in a random lockbox? If so, will those event items be mixed with the things that can be found in any other loot box?
    No, the only chase item in the Fae Yule lockbox will be the mount..
    Rift Team Designer
    Live Content Watch Commander

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
    For shame Trion, I recall how over joyed you were with the subbers back in beta and launch- now greed has taken over. I rather (and do ) pay a sub and you choosing f2p has made greed cloud the fact that some of us work hard and pay that fee every month--so sad
    Have you ever wanted to?

8.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #8

Lightbulb

Thanks all for your questions. I've compiled them and sent to the team so we can get some answers for tomorrow's stream. See you then!

we love the little artifact present boxes
    is there a plan to put these in a couple more zones with new sets of artifacts? and make it a proper event that shows up as a zone event?

dont forget to turn on the special fae yule whitefall steppes!

and the iron pine peak adventures too! a few new quests in this would be nice, we like the 'decorate this' quests and the 'build snowmen' type quests way more than the 'kill 40 of these dudes with a slow respawn rate!'

a nice T2 quality earring or ring would be awesome, even T1 quality would be good, but maybe make it upgrade to T2 with the use of a few legion datagrams, maybe an item to buy from the shop that costs 1000 legion datagrams.. so that those of us currently running T2 can have something worthwhile still, and peeps running T1 and below get pretty stuffs too

cant wait to see the new costume stuff!

Fae Yule gear is usually a BIS essence. Can we expect some PC good essence this year? this would be far more welcome than easy to get earings and rings.

Dimensions on Brisesol : Domaine Imari (Mordrahan) / Centre de recherches (Mordrahan) / Laboratoire glaciaire (Mordrahan) / Last hope (Aislyn) / Le refuge du Corbeau Rouge (Kasora) / Kelari spirit (Asri) / Ghost ship (Syel) / A la vie, à la mort (Sadar) / Le chemin de l'harmonie (Sadar) / Temple Solaire (Sadar) / Refuge de montagne (Sadar)

So I can (and will) buy the nice wings in white? hope you can color them black...
    Thank you for putting lockboxes back to their old "mount only" state, and giving the new stuff for direct purchase.
    Last edited by Mordrahan; 12-01-2017 at 05:01 AM.

Dimensions on Brisesol : Domaine Imari (Mordrahan) / Centre de recherches (Mordrahan) / Laboratoire glaciaire (Mordrahan) / Last hope (Aislyn) / Le refuge du Corbeau Rouge (Kasora) / Kelari spirit (Asri) / Ghost ship (Syel) / A la vie, à la mort (Sadar) / Le chemin de l'harmonie (Sadar) / Temple Solaire (Sadar) / Refuge de montagne (Sadar)

Quote Originally Posted by Kulta View Post
    For shame Trion, I recall how over joyed you were with the subbers back in beta and launch- now greed has taken over. I rather (and do ) pay a sub and you choosing f2p has made greed cloud the fact that some of us work hard and pay that fee every month--so sad
    What's the big problem here?

The context here is that for a long time, the seasonal "chase item" has been a mount in a lock box, while other cosmetics and stuff have been in the store. During the last autumn harvest, more "chase items" (like the raven wings) were in the lockbox. People complained, Trion listened (there may or may have not been an effect on revenue - we'll probably never know), and we're going back to a more player-friendly way, the way it was for years, and you're shaming them??

If your complaint is over lockboxes in general, well that bridge sailed years ago. Don't buy them. If enough people don't buy them, maybe something will change.
    Last edited by forbiddenlake; 12-01-2017 at 05:23 AM.

13.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #13
    Shiny Ball of Doomy Doom Tacitus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mordrahan View Post
    Fae Yule gear is usually a BIS essence. Can we expect some PC good essence this year? this would be far more welcome than easy to get earings and rings.
    By popular request, we are adding a new essence to the slate.
    Rift Team Designer
    Live Content Watch Commander

"Your reality, sir, is lies and balderdash, and I am delighted to say I have no grasp of it what so ever."

Pretty please, can the tanking one have guard?
    Serein, Gaetinn, Amkhe, Skaidras | Co-Guild Leader of <Nordvegr> of Faeblight | 4/4 iROTP 4/4 TD 3/3 BOS

By popular request, we are adding a new essence to the slate.
    TY very much.
    Essence, wings, dimension things...
    Seems I will be spending for Fae Yule credits I did not spend on Autumn Harvest.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast