+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By notawaifu
  • 1 Post By Sing
  • 2 Post By Holyroller12

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: RIFTstream 4.3 Crucia’s Claw is Here!

1.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #1

Lightbulb RIFTstream 4.3 Crucia’s Claw is Here!

This week Yaviey will celebrate the launch of 4.3 Crucia’s Claw with the dev team!

This Friday, Jennifer “Yaviey” Bridges, RIFT’s Community Manager will be joined by Chris “Archonix” Junior (Game Director) and Chris “Keyens” Meyer (Systems Designer) from the RIFT dev team to talk about the launch of 4.3 Crucia’s Claw, Autumn Harvest, and TwitchCon 2017!

RIFT LIVESTREAM
    Friday, October 27, 2017
    11:30 AM PDT: 4.3 Crucia’s Claw is Here!
    www.twitch.tv/trionworlds

We will simulcast on RIFT Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube, but remember that in order to get in on the prize giveaways, you’ll have to be in Twitch chat!

Hey could some questions get asked on stream for me since it is on too early in the morning for me to ask them in chat myself:

- Why were there no bug fixes for Mages in the patch?
    No longer playing Rift
    Mage Bugs in 4.3

Rift Disciple

1.) Many people on the forums are asking for class balance. What are the next steps.

2.) New Souls - what´s the future plan for update classes with souls.

3.) Crafting Items upgrade are to expensive. It takes months to farm 44.500 Intels for one items.

4.) I won at the last Riftstream (2 weeks ago) and and didn´t get the reward. I got the twitch message and send my email but i did´t hear anything from trion.

Champion of Telara Holyroller12's Avatar

1. Can we have the devs acknowledge peoples concerns with this current iteration of season lockboxes? which you can read more about here: http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...n-harvest.html

2. Can we get some livestream confirmation on whether or not the trash in Bastion of Steel actually drops loot? There still seems to be some confusion as to whether or not that's true.

3. The buffs to the eternals were much appreciated and helpful (even if not everyone agrees), but much like everyone we all want to know what's going to be the next step in balancing out the classes? Raiders in general have always be the minority of the larger playerbase at large, but a lot of classes are limited to just 2 specs in raids.

4. How many people actually work on class balancing with Keyens? He tends to be "the face" of it since he's usually on the stream to answer questions, but surely he's not doing it alone right?

5. Have general concepts and design been underway for the new souls with Mystic Archer being the closest to completion or are the other souls still a far ways off?

6. While we won't hold you to this *cough*, what may potentially be the next class to get a new soul?
    (70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Holyroller12 View Post
    4. How many people actually work on class balancing with Keyens? He tends to be "the face" of it since he's usually on the stream to answer questions, but surely he's not doing it alone right?
    Q: Trion should recruit somebody to help [Keyens], I know you can’t understand everything that “breaks” every time an adjustment is done. You’re being overburdened by it and I understand. What I do not understand is a “1-man army” doing all of it

A: More bodies doesn’t solve the underlying problem. [We] could throw an infinite number of designers at the soul system and its inherent logical problems will still exist. We’ve actually managed to cut down on the hybrid hunting and such in recent years, which has made it all much more [manageable].

Taken from Dev-chat on Ghar Station:
    https://www.thegharstation.com/2017/...ugust-23-2017/

+ Reply to Thread